Page 77 of 123 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Ummmm no, it says no dl links on that site...
    But it tells you what site it leaked on.

Last edited by otnavuskire; 05-15-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Leave your expectations at the door and have an open mind when first listening to this.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Fuck yeah, called in sick today. Perfect day for this to leak.

EDIT---

HOLY SHIT at that stadium stage
    Last edited by richardp; 05-15-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Got it thanks!!
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 05-15-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Yooooo Till is UNLEASHED on Puppe. Damn this track is a fucking BANGER.

Great album after the first listen. Feels like a natural followup to the LIFAD sound. My only real complaint so far is that Ramm4 didn't make the cut.
    Last edited by richardp; 05-15-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Yooooo Till is UNLEASHED on Puppe. Damn this track is a fucking BANGER.

Great album after the first listen. Feels like a natural followup to the LIFAD sound. My only real complaint so far is that Ramm4 didn't make the cut.
    Maybe it will be released in a few years when a random single from these sessions gets released.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Just sat in the park next to work on break, and got to listen through up to Puppe.

This band is incapable of releasing a bad album, people

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Fucking great album. Enjoyed every second of it. If it's their farewell, it's a damn satisfying one. Every track has an element of resolution to it, like they're closing the chapter of each of their greatest hits. Gut!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I have to say I was not expecting this at all. Is it a bad album? FUCK NO!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I'll reserve my judgement until I've listened to it a bit longer. So far I seem to only like 6 songs out of 11. Diamant is surprsingly tame and beautiful and I'm surprised how synth-heavy the record is overall.

What's everybody's guess for the songs to be played live?

Mine are Deutschland, Radio, Zeig dich, Puppe and Tattoo
    Last edited by dlb; 05-15-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    So glad this bad boy leaked before I have to get on an airplane in approx 24 hrs!
    Now I have something to listen to on my trip.

About to give it my first spin now.

Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Okay, they will bring some fire with them after all:

https://www.facebook.com/rammsteinha...1320848283713/
    Haha, wouldn't be a R+ show without fire. But damn, that stage set up looks amazing. So choked I can't make the European stadium tour. I have a feeling that leg is going to be very special and exclusive to EU. I can't help but feel like North America will get a stripped down show as they always do. One day I'll get to see a R+ show in Europe, one day.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 05-15-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Some information regarding the setlist from what I could gather from the rehearsal videos:

Spoiler:
    Deutschland with the ambient intro drones, no information if the "Sonne" outro is there though
    Biest (wtf? this is big news!)
    Mein Teil
    the Pussy canon was spotted
    heavy green lighting could mean "Sehnsucht" or "Du riechst so gut", maybe "Mutter"

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Very, Very, Very first impressions after first spin: This is a great record!

Better than Rosenrot and Reise, Reise for sure.
    Might even say it's better than Herzeleid. You know what, it is better than Herzeleid.

Record starts off INCREDIBLY strong. Not a dull moment from Deutschland to Puppe in my opinion.
    The only song I didn't immediately like was Diamant. Record dips a bit in the middle and then picks up a bit near the end, but it never gets back to how amazing it was in the first half.

I'm sure this record will only get better with more listens. But very solid record overall.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    About to give it my first spin now.
    Glad you were able to get sorted out. I was uploading the lossless version along with some information/verification files, Spek screenshots, and the largest cover I could find. Unfortunately, my upload speed is literally 150 kb/s.

Getting ready to dive in for the first time myself. I'd be lying if I said I haven't had "Radio" in my head since first hearing it.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Can't help thinking that Sex riff is very similar to Psycho (Muse)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Wow this is top notch, I've only had to listen to a few songs and this rocks hard. Auslander is great! Can't wait to listen to the full thing.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Some information regarding the setlist from what I could gather from the rehearsal videos:

Spoiler:
    Deutschland with the ambient intro drones, no information if the "Sonne" outro is there though
    Mein Teil
    heavy green lighting could mean "Sehnsucht" or "Du riechst so gut", maybe "Mutter"
    Woah, that second one is huge.

I went to preorder the special edition, it seems to be sold out because I am not able to
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 05-15-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Gave it a quick listen and it's sounding great, liked many of the song arrangements...

Not sure were it ranks for me, but i think it might be a Top 3 album for me!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Should the album be called “Rammstein” or “Untitled” as it appears on wikipedia? Going to listen to it in about an hour.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Retail sticker says " Rammstein Rammstein" so Im going with that.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Cheers.

That’s crazy about Spoiler: Biest potentially being played live. The best Spoiler: recording we have of it sounds like it was recorded on a potato.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Should the album be called “Rammstein” or “Untitled” as it appears on wikipedia? Going to listen to it in about an hour.
    Or we can call it Ramm7 since it's the 7th record lol...

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    So far, all the listings I've seen online have the album title stylized as "RAMMSTEIN" (all caps); same for the track titles.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Gave it a first listen in the car and I can’t name a track I dislike. Spoilers:

Spoiler: - Was Ich Liebe is my favourite upon first listen
    - The “hahaha” part during Sex is very reminiscent of Lindemann stuff, love that bit
    - Puppe is just all-out aggression when it reaches that one part (you know what I mean). It reminds me of a superior version of Bückstabü
    - The choir opening of Zeig Dich is insanely amazing. Can’t wait to see the video for it
    - Considering they’re rehearsing Biest, maybe other older songs were revisited since Was Ich Liebe made it onto the record?
    - If they recorded about 16 or songs, I really, really hope they appear as b-sides or on a deluxe edition. If they’re all of this caliber I will be incredibly happy. Hopefully that means 17 including Ramm4
    - Everything just flows perfectly and I can’t fault it. The only fault is it’s missing a title, haha
    Last edited by Erneuert; 05-16-2019 at 02:39 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Spoiler:
    Mein Teil
    Are you 100% sure on Spoiler: Biest? If so this is one of the biggest throwbacks I've ever seen them do.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    Are you 100% sure on Spoiler: Biest? If so this is one of the biggest throwbacks I've ever seen them do.
    As long as someone didn't put the live version of this underneath their smartphone video to fool us all, you can clearly hear voices chanting Spoiler: "Biest! Biest! Biest!".

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    “Diamant” ends so tragically.

You are beautiful, like a diamond
    Beautiful to look at, like a diamond
    But please let me go
    What a power, what a shine
    Beautiful like a diamond
    But just a stone

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Puppe actually gave me goosebumps, and I couldn't even understand shit, only looked up the lyrics after the fact.

What a fun record overall, and I don't mean thematically. It's just fun to listen to. I have to echo the others by saying that the first half of the record is better. Tattoo and Hallomann (aka the two last songs) are instantly forgettable compared to the rest. I really liked Weit Weg though.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Now the infos come spilling... apparently Joe Letz gave away that he will perform his DJ set once more for the upcoming Summer-dates.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I dont think the last half is forgettable at all. Not the perfection that is Mutter( only rammstein album I think is great front to back), but its still good stuff in there. Tattoo is awesome though, its got that old school drive.