Thread: The Nine Inch Nails Reaction Video Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i promise i'm not being an elitist, but if you're doing a "reaction video" to music, you should not be listening on shitty apple earbuds. that's like reviewing a movie after watching it on your phone without your glasses on.
    Respectfully disagree. You can still tell that an actor has a shitty fake accent, that the script is unbelievably stupid, or that the same plot has been done a thousand times before even if you watch a movie on a tiny screen with compromised vision.

Bad headphones won't allow you to fully appreciate the production quality of a song, but you can have a beautifully mixed and produced song that's still absolute shit, so I don't think the hardware disqualifies you from reacting to a song. It's not ideal, but there's a lot of important information that can be conveyed by even the worst speakers / earbuds.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Respectfully disagree. You can still tell that an actor has a shitty fake accent, that the script is unbelievably stupid, or that the same plot has been done a thousand times before even if you watch a movie on a tiny screen with compromised vision.

Bad headphones won't allow you to fully appreciate the production quality of a song, but you can have a beautifully mixed and produced song that's still absolute shit, so I don't think the hardware disqualifies you from reacting to a song. It's not ideal, but there's a lot of important information that can be conveyed by even the worst speakers / earbuds.
    totally fair! i guess i should have said "it isn't ideal" to absorb media in those ways.