Thread: If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power - new Halsey album produced by Trent and Atticus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    They’ve never been officially released. All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms.
    Correct, these have not been officially released. You are wrong about "All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms." In fact, the instrumental tracks that are mostly circulating are real instrumentals, and not ones made in AI. I'm not sure how they leaked, but they did. They are easily available for downloading and they sound great. Enjoy! I've been enjoying them since they leaked on day 1.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by atomobile View Post
    Correct, these have not been officially released. You are wrong about "All the ones out there were fan made with algorithms." In fact, the instrumental tracks that are mostly circulating are real instrumentals, and not ones made in AI. I'm not sure how they leaked, but they did. They are easily available for downloading and they sound great. Enjoy! I've been enjoying them since they leaked on day 1.
    See, now I'm curious on who is correct... Are they, or aren't they real?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by All_The_Spoils View Post
    See, now I'm curious on who is correct... Are they, or aren't they real?
    Looking back in the thread it seems I was misremembering an old comment. So I'm guessing they're probably real based on what others are saying.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Again, and for the last time, the IICHLIWP Instrumentals are real. Whoever released them had access to the multitracks. These are high quality (MP3s, I believe, but still great) and are the final mix, but without Halsey's vocals added. No AI used to create these... Just the actual Multitracks with full beginings and endings to each track (not segued into each other). Enjoy!

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Again, and for the last time, the IICHLIWP Instrumentals are real. Whoever released them had access to the multitracks. These are high quality (MP3s, I believe, but still great) and are the final mix, but without Halsey's vocals added. No AI used to create these... Just the actual Multitracks with full beginings and endings to each track (not segued into each other). Enjoy!
    Haven't been back to this thread in a while, but I just followed that Dropbox link that was posted earlier, and yeah, I'll also weigh in that this is the real deal. SO GOOD. I wouldn't have thought to go looking if you hadn't posted this clarification, @atomobile - thanks!

Early posts of instrumentals on YouTube had noticeable artifacting from the vocal-removal process of an AI processor, but that's not the case on these.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    where can these be downloaded?

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FineFinchTails View Post
    where can these be downloaded?
    http://nindestruct.com/music/inst/Ha...HLIWP_Inst.zip