Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1648

Thread: Gone Girl (2014)

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    I've seen the score snub mentioned, too, as well as adapted screenplay. In USA Today, maybe?
    Yes, it was indeed in USA Today.

Everyone is talking about the Lego snub. Twitter has exploded.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I thought that the Lego Movie was very good but that's another thread.

I don't think that Trent and Atticus are too hung up on not being nominated. They gave it their best effort and sometimes awards don't necessarily equate to that. I would surmise that it kinda takes the pressure of not trying to win at the damn thing. Besides, I'm sure that they will be invited to some of the Oscar parties.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    I thought that the Lego Movie was very good but that's another thread.

I don't think that Trent and Atticus are too hung up on not being nominated. They gave it their best effort and sometimes awards don't necessarily equate to that. I would surmise that it kinda takes the pressure of not trying to win at the damn thing. Besides, I'm sure that they will be invited to some of the Oscar parties.
    Having to sit through an awards show stone cold sober must be a really dull experience (especially if you really don't think you're going to win)

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    I thought they would have had a chance at the Critics Choice Awards but Birdman won best score.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No more Gone Girl vinyl over @ nin.com

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBomkamp View Post
    No more Gone Girl vinyl over @ nin.com
    Still on Amazon so it's not sold out, I guess nin.com's allotment has though http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...CLBGDGEGMASCV2

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Still on Amazon so it's not sold out, I guess nin.com's allotment has though http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...CLBGDGEGMASCV2
    Well I guess I shouldn't procrastinate anymore. Just ordered the vinyl and CD. Thanks.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    I ordered an extra vinyl @ JPC.de.
    I have a feeling it is the EU release (#collector)
    I ordered already one vinyl at the nin.com store.
    By the way, I checked the nin.com store again to see what the price is for the us vinyl in relation to the euro (now the eu/usd is cheap).
    My bag says:
    SORRY THIS ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK IN YOUR REQUESTED QUANTITY
    Did anybody have the same line/problems? It makes no sense which quantity I use....
    so this was the first sign saying it was sold out.
    indeed, now i see on nin.com that the 'button' to buy the vinyl has disappeared.
    anyway for europe people here, you still can order it at ww.jpc.de (ger) and www.bol.com (hol) for example...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Nice to see Atticus get some recognition
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/bu...-girl-composer

Honestly don't know where to put this, I mean it's kind of a nin spotting given he's part of the team

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Fucking great.

Amazon UK cancelled my order (and that of a few others who've contacted me). Sigh.

re-ordered from a marketplace seller at almost the same price, they only have seven left though and discogs prices are already climbing http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...3IVBHRGLFM3I2B
    Last edited by sheepdean; 01-19-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    www.bol.com increased the price to €33
    yesterday the price was still €23
    this vinyl will be rare in a couple of weeks.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    What a fucking mess. It's going to be Dragon Tattoo all over again.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    What a fucking mess. It's going to be Dragon Tattoo all over again.
    How long was it from TSN's vinyl launching to its current price? A couple months?

I just hope everyone who ordered from nin.com gets theirs, because at least Amazon don't take payment until shipment, so I didn't have to pay up front

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The Vinyl is back up for sale on nin.com When do you think they will ship?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    October. October 2019.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    How long was it from TSN's vinyl launching to its current price? A couple months?

I just hope everyone who ordered from nin.com gets theirs, because at least Amazon don't take payment until shipment, so I didn't have to pay up front
    Bare minimum they'd have to issue a refund, right?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Bare minimum they'd have to issue a refund, right?
    They would, but it means some people might be out of pocket in the meantime so they can't order it from a second source

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    October. October 2019.
    PFFT!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I just saw that my local record store had the GG vinyl on their shelves today... and I'm still waiting to hear about my order...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I was just about to post the same thing, Gone Girl vinyl sighted at my local shop, still no word on my NIN.com order placed in November. Given the prices of TSN, I'm tempted to go buy the copy in the store and hold on to it for a while.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    I was just about to post the same thing, Gone Girl vinyl sighted at my local shop, still no word on my NIN.com order placed in November. Given the prices of TSN, I'm tempted to go buy the copy in the store and hold on to it for a while.
    I said screw it and went and bought the copy at the record store.

Maybe the nin.com pre-orders will come with something extra like the HTDA white label?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    That's doubtful. I think that was more as a thank you to people supporting TR's side project. The fact that it's in stores and the pre-orders that started in Sept/Oct haven't shipped yet is pretty crappy. I know it's Topspin or Musictoday or whomever, but pre-orders should have shipped out already.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I just saw that my local record store had the GG vinyl on their shelves today... and I'm still waiting to hear about my order...

Welcome to the Hotel Ninafornia.

What kind of bullshit is this!?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I can't believe how long ago I paid for it.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    That's doubtful. I think that was more as a thank you to people supporting TR's side project. The fact that it's in stores and the pre-orders that started in Sept/Oct haven't shipped yet is pretty crappy. I know it's Topspin or Musictoday or whomever, but pre-orders should have shipped out already.
    Not to mention the utter lack of communication at all. Didn't we only know the release date because of other sites? Not to mention not one email to those who already paid full price for it about why it's taking so long, etc.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Wishful thinking.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    My Amazon order I placed last week for the vinyl is shipping today and I'll receive it tomorrow. Stoked.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    So what's the real point of buying from nin.com at this point? I'm being serious, I don't see why it's worth doing. I remember getting jumped on when I preordered Hesitation Marks from Amazon for not buying it through the official site, and you know what, I got it the day of release with free shipping. I think I paid a good 8-15 extra dollars on standard shipping for GG's vinyl and I have no clue when it'll be here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    So what's the real point of buying from nin.com at this point? I'm being serious, I don't see why it's worth doing. I remember getting jumped on when I preordered Hesitation Marks from Amazon for not buying it through the official site, and you know what, I got it the day of release with free shipping. I think I paid a good 8-15 extra dollars on standard shipping for GG's vinyl and I have no clue when it'll be here.
    Not to mention its $17 cheaper at Amazon. Im pretty disappointed in my decision to order from nin.com

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    You do get the Hi-Def download, but honestly, you can just torrent it too if you're already buying the release. But that is the one exclusive to buying from NIN.com.