Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1648

Thread: Gone Girl (2014)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I kinda wish that the hidden track on side D had been after a locked groove, rather than just silence, so it's truly hidden and you have to select it. Just a personal preference for this kinda thing, but otherwise, damn, it's gorgeous.
    Whaaat? There's a hidden track?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    It's just a reprise of "Consummation".

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    It's on the CD too I believe, after a couple of minutes of silence

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Btw, how do we know the track is called Consummation (reprise)? I want to add the info to discogs but I want citation

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Finally, they get it right with the vinyl release. This pressing was packed well (double layer cardboard and bubble wrap), and the records were in separate inner sleeves instead of the printed inners, so no seam splits; I wish more labels did this. The vinyl is dead quiet too. This is a vast improvement over Hesitation Marks and Welcome Oblivion, both of which arrived to me from Modlife with bad warps, with HM actually skipping. I'm glad they made improvements, as even The Slip and Social Network (which I'm guessing they did themselves since they were Null releases) aren't the best quality pressings, with lots of surface noise on my copies.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Btw, how do we know the track is called Consummation (reprise)? I want to add the info to discogs but I want citation
    I don't think it has an actual name, but I'm not sure what else you would call it.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    I don't think it has an actual name, but I'm not sure what else you would call it.
    Oh I would totally call it that, but I like things having real names :P

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    "wake up dummy the record's over WAKE UP WAKE UP TURN IT OFF!"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Haha yeah, that's pretty much what happened to me last night, when I played my vinyl copy for the first time. When the last side finished I was in the middle of finishing up some code for a project, so I let it sit for a few minutes at the end of the album. All of sudden it comes back on and scares the crap out of me.

I've seen others post about they fell asleep to the album and woke up to Consummation blasting into their headphones. Now that would be horrific :|

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Is there anything different on the vinyl? Different fades? How does Clue One end?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Edit: Lies and slander
    Last edited by gorast; 01-24-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Modlife's final middle finger to me:

Because they shipped my single order as two separate packages, the order page doesn't have the tracking number for the second package, so I can't track it. Minor, yes, but still the cherry on top of this clusterfuck.
    That's weird. It was updated with the new tracking number for mine. Although they messed it up and linked to UPS, but I took the same number that popped up on the page and tracked it with USPS and it worked.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Oh, no, you know what? You're right. I just swapped the number over to USPS and it works.

Disregard me, I continued the hate circlejerk too early.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I just want to personally thank you for making my night! hahaha fantastic! Thank you thank you thank you... Still laughing! hahaha

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I saw the movie again and I think the reprise of Consummation was actually used in it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    So, my modlife record came today (mind you, a week after the thing released and said it was shipped) and it's all messed up. The corners are bent to hell in this thing. Yes, I know I went and bought a copy from my local record store. But this is 2 out of 2 releases that I have gotten from these people, only for it to be ruined while being shipping/packaged(?). I have better outcomes with the records I buy on eBay from regular users than this. I just expect more from a business that does this day in and day out. Unacceptable.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    So, my modlife record came today (mind you, a week after the thing released and said it was shipped) and it's all messed up. The corners are bent to hell in this thing. Yes, I know I went and bought a copy from my local record store. But this is 2 out of 2 releases that I have gotten from these people, only for it to be ruined while being shipping/packaged(?). I have better outcomes with the records I buy on eBay from regular users than this. I just expect more from a business that does this day in and day out. Unacceptable.
    Oh wow, I'm really sorry to hear that, man. I was happily surprised that mine came in in good condition and most people were saying the same thing, it's disappointing to hear that they're still screwing it up for some people.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KreTafkA View Post
    Did someone recive Vinyl+CD in Europe ? My pack is 3 weeks in transit now
    5 weeks and still no CD at home

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    received today my german jpc.de vinyl order. as far i can see is it the us release.
    my nin.com vinyl order is still on its way....

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    received today my german jpc.de vinyl order. as far i can see is it the us release.
    Considering my UK order was also US, I think we may simply not have an EU version this time - which might explain the Amazon UK order cancellations

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    So between the repressing and the lack of an EU pressing it's safe to assume this is definitely looking at being a rarer item, right? I doubt it'll hit TSN levels simply because it won't be the "Academy Award-Winning Score" but it'll still be a kind of special thing to have? I'm just really glad I was able to get mine; almost decided to wait on it, too.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    So between the repressing and the lack of an EU pressing it's safe to assume this is definitely looking at being a rarer item, right? I doubt it'll hit TSN levels simply because it won't be the "Academy Award-Winning Score" but it'll still be a kind of special thing to have? I'm just really glad I was able to get mine; almost decided to wait on it, too.
    Repressing means less rare - TSN never got one. Not to mention we don't know the original run numbers

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    got my nin.com order on tuesday. gonna slit it, pull out the records, and leave it all in a nice poly bag to hang on to, as it's my secondary copy.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    modlife/nin.com order arrived today: very well safe packed and vinyl sleeve is in a great condition. as I said the same lay out/release as my eu order.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    modlife/nin.com order arrived today: very well safe packed and vinyl sleeve is in a great condition. as I said the same lay out/release as my eu order.
    You have paid for standard or expedited delivery ?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Standard shipping!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Standard shipping!
    me too I have send them a question where is my CD and they answered :

There is no tracking for your chosen shipment method. The CD portion was shipped on 12/24/14 and this method can take up to 21 business days to arrive

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anybody in Canada get their vinyl copy yet? Still waiting. Which is ridiculous because I could have walked to HMV superstore downtown Toronto and bought it for less on the release day.