Page 333 of 485 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,990 of 14544

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh, who attacked Enzo? They really want to insult our intelligence thinking it's this and that when we all know who it is.

Update 6/4/17: And now, a new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!!!

Last edited by thevoid99; 06-04-2017 at 02:39 PM. Reason: to avoid double-posting...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Predictions:

- Swann and Banks Win
    - Aries wins (at last)
    - Hardys retain
    - Alexa retains
    - The Miz wins
    - Balor wins

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Fatal 5 way was excellent; the rest of the event was a bit "eh", but it was watchable.
    Did not expect Samoa Joe to win, i'm hoping for a competitive match and not just a plain burial of the guy...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So, they killed Bayley, right? And what the hell was that with Aries?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Joe was my second choice and I'm glad he won. Yeah, it seems Bayley and Aries were all but ruined and that really sucks.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    So, they killed Bayley, right? And what the hell was that with Aries?
    I guess they tried to keep Aries credibility by making him "win", with that idiotic finish; Aries should get the fuck out of the CW division, the guy needs to feud with the "main" guys, maybe this is the beginning of that (or maybe Vince couldn't care less for him...)

And speaking of idiotic: yeah, it's clear they hate Bayley; guess they are giving him the "Zayn treatment" and think that they will support her no matter what ...it's clear to me the only "horse-woman" they have protected so far is Charlotte...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I guess they tried to keep Aries credibility by making him "win", with that idiotic finish; Aries should get the fuck out of the CW division, the guy needs to feud with the "main" guys, maybe this is the beginning of that (or maybe Vince couldn't care less for him...)

And speaking of idiotic: yeah, it's clear they hate Bayley; guess they are giving him the "Zayn treatment" and think that they will support her no matter what ...it's clear to me the only "horse-woman" they have protected so far is Charlotte...
    That's what I'm hoping for. He doesn't belong in the cw division. He's too good. Losing him would be a major blow to the division though. It's dead though.

I really don't know what else to say about Bayley other than they blew it. Made her look like a total dweeb. Exactly like Zayn. But this might be worse.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    That's what I'm hoping for. He doesn't belong in the cw division. He's too good. Losing him would be a major blow to the division though. It's dead though.

I really don't know what else to say about Bayley other than they blew it. Made her look like a total dweeb. Exactly like Zayn. But this might be worse.
    An Ares/Miz feud for the IC belt would be SO good.

Joe/Brock has a lot of potential, but I'm hesitant. Joe has been "meh" in all of his NXT main events; I can't think of any matches that stand out to me as "must see" or rewatch. I think that Brock is the one guy who could really bring a next level out of Joe. They should TOTALLY play up Joe's UFC/MMA connections as it seems he is good buddies with guys like Tito Ortiz and will occasionally train a substantial amount of BJJ. This will get both the marks and the the "casual fans" a reason to think that Joe is legit. Unfortunately for Joe, there's always the risk that "Brock gonna Brock". Will be fun to watch, and I think Joe/Heyman on the mic to hype the feud will be gold.

Looking through Rollin's IG, on the Raw after 'Mania, there was a post with he and Balor together captioned "Everything's about to change." How sick would a tag team of Balor/Rollins be? They could run angles with Sheamus/Cesaro, or hell, the Club, that would be a lot of fun.

Poor Bayley - and to a lesser extent, Sasha and Becky. Any bit of legitimacy that she once had is gone, and I don't think they've got the abilities to bring her back. Add in the prospects of Asuka coming up soon, and it's very bleak for the Hugster. Maybe do an injury write off and give her some time away?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Raw was fun!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It was good. Guess they're off autopilot probably until summerslam. That Joe segment was absolute gold.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    That Heyman/Joe promo was fucking masterful! Hopefully, given the way Paul spoke, Joe will give Lesnar a hard time.

With the exception of Dim Rockscousin beating Wyatt and Slow Rockscousin being there at all, RAW was good. Where was Balor, though?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Is this bullshit worth getting into again? I haven't watched it since 2015's Wrestlemania and I haven't missed it one bit. Hardyz and Alexa Bliss intrigue me enough to maybe stomach it a bit. Alexa is my favorite diva since Kaitlyn and the best (to me) since the old days. I watch snippets of her on YouTube often but who in the holy fuck wrote this? She could barely give this script life and the PPV match was crap too.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Is this bullshit worth getting into again? I haven't watched it since 2015's Wrestlemania and I haven't missed it one bit. Hardyz and Alexa Bliss intrigue me enough to maybe stomach it a bit. Alexa is my favorite diva since Kaitlyn and the best (to me) since the old days. I watch snippets of her on YouTube often but who in the holy fuck wrote this? She could barely give this script life and the PPV match was crap too.
    Oh man, that was a Baaaaaaad segment for you to get back to the WWE; fans are already calling it one of the worst RAW segments ever, along with "Bellas in Jerry Springer", "Old Day", "Katie Vick" and "Trump vs Roseanne".

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Oh man, that was a Baaaaaaad segment for you to get back to the WWE; fans are already calling it one of the worst RAW segments ever, along with "Bellas in Jerry Springer", "Old Day", "Katie Vick" and "Trump vs Roseanne".
    It wasn't one of the first segments with my return watch, it's just one that stuck out as horrid. I hate they put Alexa in it.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    It wasn't one of the first segments with my return watch, it's just one that stuck out as horrid. I hate they put Alexa in it.
    Yeah, Alexa is awesome but even she couldn't turn "chicken shit" into "chicken salad"...

Solomoster said it better "Alexa is the best talker they have in the womens division and even she could not save this..."

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Yeah, Alexa is awesome but even she couldn't turn "chicken shit" into "chicken salad"...

Solomoster said it better "Alexa is the best talker they have in the womens division and even she could not save this..."

Good video and I agree fully. Like I said, even with her and the Hardy Boyz I'm not sure I could be swayed.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I did watch the entire thing on YouTube and man.... this was Katie Vick bad. I love Alexa Bliss but her talents on the mic couldn't save that shit show. I blame Meekmahan, Kevin Dunn, and the WWE Creative staff for this and how they've buried Bayley. I'm so glad I found other things to do on Monday than waste 3 hours of my life watching bullshit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm attending a seminar tomorrow (i guess today, technically) with Adam Cole. I'm pretty excited!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    i'm attending a seminar tomorrow (i guess today, technically) with adam cole. I'm pretty excited!
    adam cole bay-bay!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Get your heel tactics on!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    For those, such as myself, that no longer watch WWE programming including RAW. Here is something for all of us that are nostalgic for the old days. Both good and bad....

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Seminar was awesome. Adam is a super down to earth guy.. i actually met him at wrestlecon in April and he remembered me..so that always helps. We basically did 2 different drills (There were so many people, we could only do 2!)... I felt like Hermonie Granger of the class. I was towards the beginning of the bunch to attempt the drills..Then, I ended up going twice for the first drill because somebody needed a partner. Really fun time. I also asked questions during the Qand A part of the seminar that benefited my career.

After it was all said and done, I asked him if he saw anything I needed to work on, he said no and he liked my stuff. I'll be sending him some matches for him to watch when he's free.

Its times like these I feel invincible..

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Looks like we just got another six star...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Looks like we just got another six star...
    Oh, where?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Where else?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Gotta watch it, ASAP

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The whole show is pretty great. 5 hours! But yeah, they might even topped the first one.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    The whole show is pretty great. 5 hours! But yeah, they might even topped the first one.
    Gotta be honest and say i'm not the biggest NJPW fan ever, but i do watch matches here and there and i loved the first Okada/Omega match, it sure was a quality watch.
    If you say the whole show is worth a watch, i'll check, you know your stuff man...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Okada/Omega is a must. The junior heavyweight match was really good too. I had to take a break. It's a 5+ hour show. Looks like we're getting Cody/Okada soon too. Okada might be the best in the world atm.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh shit. I didn't know. Fuck. Stupid WWE for making me jaded on wrestling.