Page 283 of 486 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,490 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Oh, that's gotta fucking hurt.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    If I were them, I'd play off of what they did in njpw (they mention it). They kicked AJ out of the bullet club and practically japan. Finn was the original leader and AJ replaced him. Tons of things you could do. Especially when you're acknowledging njpw. Hell, JBL gave a njpw history lesson tonight.

If I were to bet. I'd say Balor is up within the month. Probably stick around in NXT until the next takeover (in june). So as they draw closer to that, then he'll probably come up.

Heard a rumor earlier that he was backstage trying to figure out what they're going to do with him and when he debuts.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Oh, that's gotta fucking hurt.
    It's not bad, just hurts to the touch, as well as tensing up, like sneezing and stuff.

My thumb is bugging me, did something to it last wednesday. Thinking about getting it xrayed.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    So, I went to the urgent care place we have here to get my thumb and eye checked out, since I have insurance now.

Long story short, the doctor looked at my eye and then told me I have to go to the hospital.

So, I'm off to the hospital for a possible CT scan... Apparently my eyes are not synchronized, and I have pain while moving it, plus pain to the touch, all indications of a broken orbital bone.

For fucks sake.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Damn, that sucks. Hopefully it isn't.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Whew! thankfully no break in either thumb or orbital bone. I'm in a lot of pain though, after all the tests I had to do. Now, I gotta get an eye patch...incase we turn this into an angle!

here's the match!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Whew! thankfully no break in either thumb or orbital bone. I'm in a lot of pain though, after all the tests I had to do. Now, I gotta get an eye patch...incase we turn this into an angle!

here's the match!!

Glad to hear no fractures! I showed my wife the picture and clip of how it happened and she was shocked it wasn't broken.

Match had a lot of good spots. The enziguri was once again fantastic (I've always loved the move and wished more people did it. Owen Hart's was always my favorite), and the tornado DDT from the corner looked great from your end. The selling on that clothesline for the finish was good, too.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifey View Post
    Glad to hear no fractures! I showed my wife the picture and clip of how it happened and she was shocked it wasn't broken.

Match had a lot of good spots. The enziguri was once again fantastic (I've always loved the move and wished more people did it. Owen Hart's was always my favorite), and the tornado DDT from the corner looked great from your end. The selling on that clothesline for the finish was good, too.
    appreciate it dude! still not as good as I'd like to be, though.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

here's the match!!

Maybe try a David Bowie tribute? just sayin, lol

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Eva Marie--Even my submission holds are slow and lazy.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Rich Brennan just got cut loose. Sucks he got canned. He wasn't right for them though. Clearly knew nothing about wrestling.

Edit: beat me to it

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Looking like I'll be getting tshirts made within a week!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I was checking things on Twitter and I learned that... Eric Young just made his debut on NXT.... what?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yup! Cool, but I wish it were Roode. Showed up to call out Joe. Not a huge EY fan. But it'll definitely be cool to see him.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Ditzy Carter must seriously be having a heart attack or something right now.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Somebody pointed out a neat little fact, there is an equal number of "former TNA champions" on both WWE and TNA.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And now it is time... for the new episode of.... BOTCHAMANIA!!!!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Got my first double shot this upcoming weekend! Saturday, i'm in a 3 on 1 handicap match in my home fed at PWX in Pittsburgh, then on sunday, i've got a singles match in West Virginia for BDW.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Is it true what they're saying about the shared account for WWE Network? That you can only stream on one device?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    All I've heard/read was that they were "cracking down" on account sharing; but like after reading this it seems like you're correct.

Very excited for Payback. The card is stacked and seems like there are some absolute surprises in store. What are your guys' predictions?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Ziggler just went over on Corbin? The fuck?

Reigns over AJ. Outside interference by bullet club.
    Ryback over Kalisto.
    Vaudevillains over Enzo and Cass
    Miz over Cesaro
    Zayn over Owens. Probably by a roll up.
    I'm mixed on the women. I say Charlotte. But there's s chance Natalya wins it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Wow Ryback just mocked Punk's entrance. What a turd.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They're in Chicago. Why not? I thought it was great. Good match too. Kalisto almost killed himself with a dive though. Good thing Ryback caught him. So far, I'm 0-2 tonight...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Enzo's down... The way his neck bounced back after hitting the rope was nasty. Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Enzo's down... The way his neck bounced back after hitting the rope was nasty. Hopefully it's nothing too serious.
    Looks like he almost got decapitated. Cass was crying that's messed up. I hope he's not paralyzed.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I hate to say it, but it seemed like it was only a matter of time watching his work recently. Sloppy and rushed. That Cass toss into a cross body on English looked horrible, like he may have banged up his shoulder.

Hope dude bounces back.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I just hope he's not paralyzed. This one's on Gotch, imo. The way he threw him. Enzo didn't have a chance to even protect himself.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I don't even care about the rest of the card now, fuck man I hope he's ok...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, that really killed my mood. Owens/Zayn was the match I was most hyped for. Hardly paying attention it. Gotch must feel like shit right now.