Thread: Nine Inch Nails concert attendance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pigpen View Post
    love the backup singers and the sax
    What the hell?!

There's back up singers and a sax player?!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    What the hell?!

There's back up singers and a sax player?!
    Yeah man, and Benny Goodman joins TR and friends on stage for a brilliant rendition of Stompin' at the Savoy!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Hulk smash Trent would be embarrassing for a guy his age. Let's be honest. I wouldn't mind some guitar smashing, but whatever. I enjoyed the mix he had in With teeth and Lights in the Sky. That's not too much to ask. It's weird too because he's still like "March, pigs!" and stuff. I miss water flying around.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninsp View Post
    Hulk smash Trent would be embarrassing for a guy his age. Let's be honest. I wouldn't mind some guitar smashing, but whatever. I enjoyed the mix he had in With teeth and Lights in the Sky. That's not too much to ask. It's weird too because he's still like "March, pigs!" and stuff. I miss water flying around.
    Yeah that weirds me out too. I was expecting them to drop songs like MOTP when the festival tour started, and every time I saw in on a stream I was a little meh about it. That song is great with hulk smash Trent, but its not as great with calm-er Trent. He still kinda rocks it out some, but just not enough for the sheer visceral-ness of the song.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninsp View Post
    I wouldn't think it would be embarrassing for him. He can do as he likes. But yeah, I wouldn't mind some guitar smashing and some anger either lol. Back during the Fragility 2.0 tour I got some water thrown at me. I had fought and squeezed my way up to the rail from all the way in the middle. It was my first NIN show.