PDA

View Full Version : Nine Inch Nails - 2014 Tour Discussion/Speculation

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

TheBang
03-27-2014, 11:50 PM
Anyone getting video?
Video is being got. It might take a bit before it is posted though.

ManBurning
03-27-2014, 11:51 PM
What did he just say? I heard *mumble mumble mumble mumble*

m15a
03-27-2014, 11:52 PM
I can't believe how new and interesting these songs sound after hearing them so many times at the 2013 festivals and Tension shows (or earlier).

LOL @ the people complaining about boring setlists.

pwing47
03-27-2014, 11:54 PM
What did he just say? I heard *mumble mumble mumble mumble*

To me it sounded like, "that's how audience participation works."

Also, it sounded like the "everything is not OK!!" part just got fucking yelled out. Sounds like an awesome crowd, though it's hard to tell for sure without seeing :)

ManBurning
Goddamn I know it gets a ton of hate or at least a bored response from a lot of people, but I absolutely love how Disappointed sounds. It just builds and builds and builds before deconstructing itself, and it's fan-fucking-tastic.

Ya know, when I first heard that song live before the album came out, I thought it was the worst song ever. Even after the song came out and I heard the studio quality, I was still very unimpressed. Finally after hearing it 5 times live and about 50+ times on the record, the song FINALLY clicked with me maybe a month ago or so, and it's one of the few songs I actually CRAVE to listen to now when I want to hear a song from Hesitation marks.

Very funny how a song can take a total 180 on you like that. Like I really hated that song, lol.

TheBang
"this is from hesitation marks"

implanted_microchip
03-27-2014, 11:56 PM
They are seeing audio. Lots and lots of audio.... on a Coca Cola app. :|

This show better end with Rob coming on-stage and opening a glass bottle of Coke that Trent sips from and makes the classic "Ahhhh" sound from those old Coke ads or Pepsi ads or whatever they were.

Instead of lights they probably have stagehands with two-liter bottles shaking them up with Mentos and shooting the foam out onto the crowd, like Rammstein's giant penis cannon but instead it's a huge Coke bottle that Allesandro has a synth mounted on. Trent goes to put on his leather jacket mid-set like he's been doing for a while but instead of being pure black it's like a NASCAR driver's jacket but with nothing but Coca-Cola patches sewn into it. Instead of a microphone Trent's singing into an empty bottle of Coke that's wired for sound. The bass-line in All Time Low right now is actually Morse code for "Be sure to drink your Coke." They're gonna rerelease Year Zero as Coke Zero and the Presence will be handing the person in the car a bottle of Coke Zero.

I don't know why I'm putting so much thought into this.

Kyle
The app is broadcasting video. They're just performing the entire show behind a screen with a Coca-Cola bottle on it.

Krazy
I can't believe how new and interesting these songs sound after hearing them so many times at the 2013 festivals and Tension shows (or earlier).

LOL @ the people complaining about boring setlists.

Gotta agree- sounds really damn good tonight. I'm one of the critics against HM but everything is really gelling tonight from the sound of things. Like the songs a shit ton better without the back ups.

pwing47
03-27-2014, 11:57 PM
Very funny how a song can take a total 180 on you like that. Like I really hated that song, lol.

Strange how that works, huh? Some of my fav songs and even albums of all time have come about that way. Like 100+ listens.

Ryan
03-27-2014, 11:59 PM
They're just performing the entire show behind a screen with a Coca-Cola bottle on it.

For some reason that made me lol.

pwing47
The app is broadcasting video. They're just performing the entire show behind a screen with a Coca-Cola bottle on it.

He did say he was going to mix it up between legs, as far as production. Technically, depending on your definition of "production," that would count, I suppose.

Krazy
burn

≈quemar (verb)

burn verb conjugation
sustantivo
1. arroyo (m) (stream) (inglés de Escocia)
Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited

m15a
03-28-2014, 12:00 AM
This show better end with Rob coming on-stage and opening a glass bottle of Coke that Trent sips from and makes the classic "Ahhhh" sound from those old Coke ads or Pepsi ads or whatever they were.

Instead of lights they probably have stagehands with two-liter bottles shaking them up with Mentos and shooting the foam out onto the crowd, like Rammstein's giant penis cannon but instead it's a huge Coke bottle that Allesandro has a synth mounted on. Trent goes to put on his leather jacket mid-set like he's been doing for a while but instead of being pure black it's like a NASCAR driver's jacket but with nothing but Coca-Cola patches sewn into it. Instead of a microphone Trent's singing into an empty bottle of Coke that's wired for sound. The bass-line in All Time Low right now is actually Morse code for "Be sure to drink your Coke." They're gonna rerelease Year Zero as Coke Zero and the Presence will be handing the person in the car a bottle of Coke Zero.

I don't know why I'm putting so much thought into this.

OMG. That's brilliant. Thank you for putting so much thought into it.

FeelBetterINC
03-28-2014, 12:03 AM
Tension made an impression on me, because everytime I hear this track now (Disappointed) all I can see in my head is the amazing 3-layered mind-blowing screen setup that they did for this. I think it was so good that it made me actually fully appreciate the song instead just kinda like it.

Wonder what the audience in Mexico City is seeing right now.

I agree 100% saw it at Barclay's and made me love it. My boy was into it immediately. When I saw it live I was hooked. Even the vevo video looks awesome.

pwing47
03-28-2014, 12:04 AM
Whoever is updating the setlist.fm is on top of this thing. I think maybe the first 2 seconds of Me, I'm Not had been played before the setlist was updated.

TheBang
03-28-2014, 12:05 AM
It's weird to see Me, I'm Not without some kind of green video visual.

Krazy
In honor of the Philadelphia 76ers, Trent should play "Suck".

Cool intro to Me I'm not BTW- don't think I've heard that before.

thatguymark
You know, looking at the setlists from Australia, I was among those that thought they were looking a little boring. But, listening to this stream, I realize it doesn't really matter which songs they play if they play the hell out of them like this. This performance sounds great. Period.

pwing47
03-28-2014, 12:07 AM
When I saw it live I was hooked. Even the vevo video looks awesome.

My friend and I, who were about 10 feet from the screen, both thought we had gone blind for a second after the first white flash that it did during the song. I kinda wish I had a chance to see the whole thing from further back, though. But then again, it's not like I regret getting rail :)

Krazy
03-28-2014, 12:07 AM
Whoever is updating the setlist.fm is on top of this thing. I think maybe the first 2 seconds of Me, I'm Not had been played before the setlist was updated.

I wonder how much lag the stream has.

Only my way to find out is if someone is actually there and uninterested enough to actually check the stream compared to live show.

Ive vey got too much time on my hands tonight.

ManBurning
03-28-2014, 12:08 AM
Strange how that works, huh? Some of my fav songs and even albums of all time have come about that way. Like 100+ listens.

I know. Albums I have hated at first have grown on to me to become albums I would put in a top 30 list of all time. Very strange indeed. The Fragile was one of those albums. When I first got it back in 1999 I had it on repeat for hours on day one just to try and "get into it" and I had such a hard time, it was such a departure from TDS. However, over the years that has taken top spot for my fav NIN album.

On the other hand, the opposite effect happens with songs you love right away as well. I find if I like a song RIGHT away, like the instant I hear it, the more I listen to it, the more tired I get of it. So it's strange how the opposite effect is applied to a song you like right off the bat.

Also, The Great Destroyer live= FTW! Love this track live! I hope he keeps it around for the NIN/SG shows!

implanted_microchip
03-28-2014, 12:08 AM
Much needed visual element due to lack of stream:

http://i.imgur.com/nVdQMiu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iglZJW1.jpg

FeelBetterINC
03-28-2014, 12:09 AM

Haha pretty funny dude.

Ryan
Ive vey got too much time on my hands tonight.

Not sure if typo

Or trying to start speaking Mexican and failing

pwing47
It's weird to see Me, I'm Not without some kind of green video visual.

I heard the green.

m0reta
*squeee* TGD

Edit: WTF! *<3 <3 <3 love <3 <3 <3

Krazy
03-28-2014, 12:11 AM
Not sure if typo

Haha!!! Yeah typo. Or is it señor?... o_O

Kyle
Ok. After this amazing TGD I think I can go to sleep. Holy fuck they better keep this song around for the SG tour.

implanted_microchip
Not sure if typo

No, Ive vey sounds a lot like Jew-speak to me.

Oh and an update I received via Twitter is that they came out on stage on the backs of the Coca-Cola seasonal polar bears.

reseen_lamenti
TGD soundboard sounds great!

Gave Up now. Something about this particular stream sounds "alive". Not only the great crowd, but the band themselves.

FeelBetterINC
03-28-2014, 12:12 AM
My friend and I, who were about 10 feet from the screen, both thought we had gone blind for a second after the first white flash that it did during the song. I kinda wish I had a chance to see the whole thing from further back, though. But then again, it's not like I regret getting rail :)

Not at all. We started early up front for copy of a but quickly moved back to the sound board. We were really interested in the visuals and we were kinda in a different world.... So it was more what we were looking for.

pwing47
03-28-2014, 12:12 AM
If it means anything to anybody, I have both the website and the app going, and the website appears to be about 3-4 seconds ahead. But that might just be for me.

m0reta
03-28-2014, 12:13 AM
Pretty angry so far.

Burn
Me, I'm Not
TGD
Gave UP

Kyle
03-28-2014, 12:14 AM
I'm still in awe over TGD. I think I need to change my pants.

Krazy
03-28-2014, 12:15 AM
I'm still in awe over TGD. I think I need to change my pants.

Hesitation Sharts - it happens.

FeelBetterINC
03-28-2014, 12:16 AM
I can never get enough of me, I'm not and tgd sounded awesome....

ManBurning
03-28-2014, 12:17 AM
Nice to finally hear Hand covers bruise live... this sounds beautiful...

cynicmuse
The coca cola photo shops aren't too far off. They keep putting this huge coca cola banner across the bottom of the stream. They want every advertising dollar possible.

reseen_lamenti
Hand Covers Bruise sounds great as an antithesis to the aggression of the run prior.

"REZNOR!"
"REZNOR!"
"REZNOR!"

Cant imagine what this would look like with the rabid South American crowds.

Oooh! BYIT!

pwing47
03-28-2014, 12:18 AM
Weird to hear this one pseudo-live. Haven't heard a non-NIN track live yet (i.e. HTDA and/or T+A). Hope we get a couple goodies during NIN/SG.

Edit: holy fuck, just realized how amazing that track is as an intro for BYIT.

m0reta
03-28-2014, 12:19 AM
Whooooaa! Hand Covers Bruise into Beside You In Time!

Krazy
03-28-2014, 12:20 AM
BYIT- at the end TR will take the mic stand and shatter that fucking Coke bottle once and for all.

implanted_microchip
03-28-2014, 12:20 AM
The coca cola photo shops aren't too far off. They keep putting this huge coca cola banner across the bottom of the stream. They want every advertising dollar possible.

You're telling me; this was on the stream earlier, too:

http://i.imgur.com/w26WDRb.jpg

FeelBetterINC
03-28-2014, 12:21 AM
Hand Covers Bruise sounds great as an antithesis to the aggression of the run prior.

Yeah.... Fantastic break.

ManBurning
03-28-2014, 12:21 AM
Whooooaa! Hand Covers Bruise into Beside You In Time!

Hand covers... worked surprisingly very well live, loved it!

But yeah, reading this setlist on paper doesn't seem to really do much for me, until you actually hear the whole thing live, this setlist is all around awesome.

m0reta
03-28-2014, 12:22 AM
This is why I am addicted to live shows.

That and the pretty tickets.

ManBurning
03-28-2014, 12:23 AM
YOU READY!!!

This crowd is alive as FUCK!

It's awesome. Seems like everyone, including the band are having a fan-fucking-tastic time.

implanted_microchip
03-28-2014, 12:24 AM
BYIT- at the end TR will take the mic stand and shatter that fucking Coke bottle once and for all.
http://i.imgur.com/YjOKi1O.jpg

Suck it, Tension.

m15a
03-28-2014, 12:25 AM

"REZNOR!"
"REZNOR!"
"REZNOR!"

I thought they were yelling "Facebook! Facebook! Facebook!" :D (I'm actually completely unsure what actually happened at this point.)

Krazy
This is why I am addicted to live shows.

That and the pretty tickets.

And the CC bill that eventually comes has a higher score in the "pay this amount" box!!!!

Kyle
This just in. Coke screen changed to Delta Airlines.

pwing47
03-28-2014, 12:26 AM
Copy of A might end up being one for the ages, for me. I think if I saw it live 1000 nights in a row my heart would still race. I'll never forget seeing the live Lolla stream and thinking "holy god what is happening." I watch it at work sometimes when I need some energy at 2pm :)

reseen_lamenti
03-28-2014, 12:27 AM
Little pieces-little pieces-little pieces-little pieces-little pieces-little pieces

FeelBetterINC
03-28-2014, 12:28 AM
As live as fuck this crowd sounds it does make me a tad depressed the Philly crowd will not be this hype with new shit.

implanted_microchip
03-28-2014, 12:29 AM
Copy of A might end up being one for the ages, for me. I think if I saw it live 1000 nights in a row my heart would still race. I'll never forget seeing the live Lolla stream and thinking "holy god what is happening." I watch it at work sometimes when I need some energy at 2pm :)

I remember when it debuted at that Japanese festival and how crazy it was -- the house lights were still up, no one expected anything for a minute or so and all of a sudden Trent walks out and goes straight into it, and the next thing everyone knew the show was on. It was like the best sudden punch to the face; I still remember how laughably bad all of the transcribed lyrics were on ninwiki for a while after.

Definitely one of the best HM songs live; it really kicks the energy up.

pwing47
03-28-2014, 12:30 AM
How are we supposed to see the crowd yell "FIST FUCK!" :(

ManBurning
03-28-2014, 12:30 AM

I was there! That show was my first experience of the song. Made sure I didn't listen to the streams of the 2 shows before Lolla, and it made it that much more awesome.
Going back to what I said earlier about instantly loving a song and then starting to hate/get sick of it as time goes on, this is one of those cases that does not apply to.

When I first heard Copy of A live, I fell in love with it right away and still love the song to this day, and i've heard that song more times than I can count!

TheBang
03-28-2014, 12:33 AM
T-rez better get moving if he wants to fit in THTF/HLAH/Hurt in the next 12 minutes.

Kyle
03-28-2014, 12:33 AM
THTF. Thank God. I need some sleep. Good night.

FeelBetterINC
03-28-2014, 12:34 AM
I remember when it debuted at that Japanese festival and how crazy it was -- the house lights were still up, no one expected anything for a minute or so and all of a sudden Trent walks out and goes straight into it, and the next thing everyone knew the show was on. It was like the best sudden punch to the face; I still remember how laughably bad all of the transcribed lyrics were on ninwiki for a while after.

Was at made in america. Only me and one friend knew copy of a and it opened the show. I just remember my other friends being like, "holy fuck that's NIN?" There was a good crew though that knew it there and it sounded amazing even on the vids.

Krazy
T-rez better get moving if he wants to fit in THTF/HLAH/Hurt in the next 12 minutes.

Aaaaaaand........... right on cue.

Kyle
Would it be a smartass thing to do to fill in the rest of the show in setlist.fm before THTF is even done?

Kyle
03-28-2014, 12:36 AM
Was at made in america. Only me and one friend knew copy of a and it opened the show. I just remember my other friends being like, "holy fuck that's NIN?" There was a good crew though that knew it there and it sounded amazing even on the vids.

I was there singing along with every word. I also think I was the first person in my immediate area that saw him walking on stage. It was so casual and with no fanfare that I can see why people who hadn't seen any streams wouldn't be expecting it.

m0reta
03-28-2014, 12:36 AM

I was there! That show was my first experience of the song. Made sure I didn't listen to the streams of the 2 shows before Lolla, and it made it that much more awesome.

Hands up in the air my Lolla 2013 brethren! What an excellent site to see after almost 4 years (Wiltern 2009) absence. :-)

Amphitheater seats? Pah! If I can fold it, down it goes! Otherwise I'm going up on my toes!

implanted_microchip
03-28-2014, 12:37 AM
This feels like being a kid on Christmas who already knows what they getting but unwrapping them and hoping for a surprise anyways.

pwing47
03-28-2014, 12:37 AM

He isn't doing Hurt tonight. He's doing The Four Of Us Are Dying as a lead-in to Demon Seed. Then a HiS/TPD mashup as a show-ender.

FULLMETAL
03-28-2014, 12:38 AM
This Vive Latino crowd sounds fucking nuts! I love it!

It's a shame the feed is region locked, as this could ignite a lot of good word of mouth amongst casual fans.

FeelBetterINC
03-28-2014, 12:39 AM
I was there singing along with every word. I also think I was the first person in my immediate area that saw him walking on stage. It was so casual and with no fanfare that I can see why people who hadn't seen any streams wouldn't be expecting it.

Me and my friend were just so stoked he came right out on the board and went to town with a phenomenal song. After an entire day of live DJs Trent came out and was immediately "learn the fuck up."

m0reta
03-28-2014, 12:39 AM
He isn't doing Hurt tonight. He's doing The Four Of Us Are Dying as a lead-in to Demon Seed. Then a HiS/TPD mashup as a show-ender.

I think you mean... (almost) Raspberry Beret!

Kyle
03-28-2014, 12:40 AM

It's a shame the feed is region locked, as this could ignite a lot of good word of mouth amongst casual fans.

I doubt casual fans will be listening either way.

And i I went ahead and added Hurt to setlist.fm.

Krazy
This feels like being a kid on Christmas who already knows what they getting but unwrapping them and hoping for a surprise anyways.

Yeah, really doubt there's a Red Rider BB gun hiding behind that desk.

But hell, it's still Christmas with presents!!

^^^ Putting things in perspective. Remind me to not quit the day job.

implanted_microchip
Is it me or does Robin sound less-Gremlin-y right now?

reseen_lamenti
Always smiling whenever Ally is up and front on backup vox.

Kyle
03-28-2014, 12:43 AM
I thought I was going to jinx it and there'd be no Hurt. I'm glad I didn't because otherwise I'd have setlist.fm open during the Camden show adding all the songs I don't want to hear to see if I still have the jinxing power.

Krazy
03-28-2014, 12:44 AM
They should've went around looking for a gargantuan Mexican snake in the desert for the Hurt visuals. THAT would've been awesome, along with health insurance.

Hurt sounded awesome BTW.

Good night.

FeelBetterINC
03-28-2014, 12:48 AM
That my friends is a summer festival set list... And I'm not complaining. That's a set that'll get even non NIN super fans dancing at the shows which are gonna make up a strong majority of the summer tour.

cahernandez
I just got a text from a friend of mine that went to the show, he is not a fan, but he said "It was cool, they play really intense but I left before Hurt to catch the last metro"

pwing47
</show>
Exceeded expectations. Good night everyone.

cahernandez
03-28-2014, 12:56 AM
I think y'all have to see a NIN show in Mexico, specially those who have been showing signs of "NIN burnout". My brother went to the Tool show at Cumbre Tajín a week ago and he said it was extremely awesome, the crowd and the band were on fire (the band even sold Mexican-specific shirts during this show, it was the Opiate arm in the back on top of the Mexican flag). My brother went to the show with a friend of his that has been to 15 Tool shows, and he said that this show (Cumbre Tajín) was the best he's seen. The thing is that Mexican crowds don't get that many shows, so they tend to appreciate shows more (plus we are a bit more expressive). I've read people complain a lot about Tool and their stale setlists...I think the remedy for those people is to fly to Mexico to catch a show. You get an awesome show, plus the food is great and the weather is amazing, plus you get the best beaches in the world. It's a win win situation.

I saw Radiohead in Seattle for the Kings of Limbs tour, the show was great but the crowd around me was DEAD. No one moving. Kinda disappointing. And I saw videos of the Radiohead shows in Mexico City during that same tour and holy cow. Thom Yorke was barely audible, the crowd singing was overpowering.

Ryan
03-28-2014, 02:28 AM
THTF
HLAH
Hurt

awesome.

SM Rollinger
03-28-2014, 05:25 AM

I agree, definitely one of the best tracks on HM. That Fuji rock performance was awesome, i remember spending hours on ETS waiting for the caps of the stream to surface. First it was just Copy and Sanctified, then a laggy CBH. Good times last summer guys :)

martin_b
03-28-2014, 05:48 AM
I agree, definitely one of the best tracks on HM. That Fuji rock performance was awesome, i remember spending hours on ETS waiting for the caps of the stream to surface. First it was just Copy and Sanctified, then a laggy CBH. Good times last summer guys :)

Yeah... That was amazing! I remember that for 2 or 3 days I was listening the very first copy of the "Copy of A" version from the Fuji. It was incomplete and fully of glitches but... This was something I have never experienced before. :-)

So the Mexico show was streamed? Huh... Any chance that someone has recorded that?

And is there a chance that any of the upcoming shows will be streamed too?

r_k_f
03-28-2014, 07:30 AM
audio only (not complete)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvEB__48_O0
RITC said he would have something up later though..

Vrolok1
03-28-2014, 09:27 AM
I just can say that the show was amazing in Mexico city, I mean, it was like the set in Australia but the energy of the crowd and the band was fucking incredible, like Trent Reznor said on his twitter: We must do this more often!

talkingnothing
03-28-2014, 10:24 AM
So, is that Ally on bass for All TIme Low? killer.

r_k_f
03-28-2014, 10:53 AM
So, is that Ally on bass for All TIme Low? killer. Im guessing Ilan, it doesn't sound like live drums so what else would he be doing? Plus its following Sanctified and Disappointed (also no live drums).

talkingnothing
03-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Im guessing Ilan, it doesn't sound like live drums so what else would he be doing? Plus its following Sanctified and Disappointed (also no live drums).
Yeah, that makes more sense and this video from Melbourne confirms.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agW6c95uepA
I knew Ilan was a badass and could hold his own on lots of instruments, but this to me rivals Pino's version. maybe he's playing a fretted bass and that's why I like it more. cleaner.

implanted_microchip
03-28-2014, 12:53 PM
Oh by the way, this show seems to have de-bunked the constant rumor that NIN is about to disappear again -- at some point mid-show Trent said that he was sorry it's taken them so long to get back to Mexico to perform but that it won't be so long before the next time, so we can definitely expect at least another touring cycle.

Moebius
03-28-2014, 01:39 PM
Mexico City crowds are awesome. I did Vive Latino last year and I was might tempted to do it again (huge Arcade Fire fan too). Sounds like a fantastic show.

andre78
03-28-2014, 02:28 PM
Reading your comments makes me way more anxious to see the band in Lollapalooza Sao Paulo next week.

About the Mexico show last night: how was the stage props and light show? Anything new for the latin american tour?

Vrolok1
03-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Reading your comments makes me way more anxious to see the band in Lollapalooza Sao Paulo next week.

About the Mexico show last night: how was the stage props and light show? Anything new for the latin american tour?

Nothing new =(

henryeatscereal
03-28-2014, 02:53 PM

...and to think that my favorite Mexico crowd was the one from the "Palacio de los deportes" in 2005, we were "less", yet we participated a lot and i during "The Day the world went away" everyone was on the same page, fuckin' beautiful concert!

Volband
03-28-2014, 03:33 PM
That TGD gave me a slight erection.

fillow
03-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Oh by the way, this show seems to have de-bunked the constant rumor that NIN is about to disappear again -- at some point mid-show Trent said that he was sorry it's taken them so long to get back to Mexico to perform but that it won't be so long before the next time, so we can definitely expect at least another touring cycle.
Yeah right.
He said the same thing during 2007 Russian shows and never returned.

nooneimportant
03-28-2014, 10:37 PM
For potential streaming purposes, here's when NIN is scheduled to play their shows over the next week or so.

Lollapalooza Chile, March 29: 8:15pm Local Time, 4:15pm Pacific, 7:15pm Eastern

Lollapalooza Argentina, April 2: 8:30pm Local Time, 4:30pm Pacific, 7:30pm Eastern

Fesitval Estereo Picnic, April 3: 10pm Local Time, 8pm Pacific, 11pm Eastern

Lollapalooza Brazil, April 5: 7:55pm Local Time, 3:55pm Pacific, 6:55pm Eastern

For those overseas you can figure the times out for your area here: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Corona Radiata
03-29-2014, 03:13 AM
So do we have a stream for the Lollapalooza Chile show tonight?

Pyro
03-29-2014, 07:28 AM
So do we have a stream for the Lollapalooza Chile show tonight?

According to the website there will be a stream available for registered users:

www.lollapaloozacl.com/2014/lollapalooza-2014-se-transmitira-via-streaming

m15a
03-29-2014, 10:23 AM
My Spanish is (sadly) almost useless, but registration is the link in the top left of the page. You can connect through Facebook. I think the comments are saying the streaming didn't start yet? Also, don't forget that Chile is an hour ahead of eastern (US) time. So, it's a little after noon now.

MechaFM
03-29-2014, 10:23 AM
According to the website there will be a stream available for registered users:

www.lollapaloozacl.com/2014/lollapalooza-2014-se-transmitira-via-streaming (http://www.lollapaloozacl.com/2014/lollapalooza-2014-se-transmitira-via-streaming)

I keep getting an error when trying to register an account. :(

TheBang
03-29-2014, 11:15 AM
I keep getting an error when trying to register an account. :(

Try going to http://www.lollapaloozacl.com/ and clicking the Ingresa/Registr link in the upper-left corner.

Streaming starts in one hour:

http://lolp1.cl.c3cdn.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/BillboardStreamRosado.jpg

billpulsipher
03-29-2014, 11:17 AM
I been awol the last few days and don't feel like looking through 10 pages of posts...was mexico streamed? and if so, is it available for download? If not, when will it be? dime hasn't uploaded anything which is why I am assuming there was no stream/or it was shitty quality

Kyle
03-29-2014, 11:24 AM
Yes. Not yet. "Soon"

MechaFM
03-29-2014, 11:24 AM
I been awol the last few days and don't feel like looking through 10 pages of posts...was mexico streamed? and if so, is it available for download? If not, when will it be? dime hasn't uploaded anything which is why I am assuming there was no stream/or it was shitty quality

Pretty sure there was both a video and cokefm radio stream. Nothing has been released at the moment except for a youtube link of the stream (audio only).

m15a
03-29-2014, 01:04 PM
Is the stream working for anyone? I get the message that it only works in Chile. I tried the Hola thing, which didn't work, but maybe I'm just not using it right.

cynicmuse
03-29-2014, 01:16 PM
Region locking is really annoying. I can kind of understand in this case because there are three lollapaloozas in South America, but I would have thought that streams of previous performances would be good sales tools.

botley
03-29-2014, 02:58 PM
Pretty sure there was both a video and cokefm radio stream. Nothing has been released at the moment except for a youtube link of the stream (audio only).

Which is a totally dogshite rip, you can hear dude's alert notifications going off and other windows opening with music playing. Jeezopete!

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 03:04 PM
Damn, NIN is basically forcing me to learn Spanish via Google translate this tour.

Also is this region locked or not? Anyone know for sure? I had no trouble making an account, but once I'm logged in have no clue what to do from there.

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Damn, NIN is basically forcing me to learn Spanish via Google translate this tour.

Also is this region locked or not? Anyone know for sure? I had no trouble making an account, but once I'm logged in have no clue what to do from there.
Hi, is restricted to Chile only, maybe someone lately can give u san ip to watch it.

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 03:12 PM
Hola Unblocker is working for me (shockingly).

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 03:48 PM
Hola Unblocker is working for me (shockingly).

How do you use it?

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 03:58 PM
How do you use it?

Well I'm going to assume you have it installed already; if not, a simple google search should bring it up and if you're using Chrome (I assume it's the same on Firefox and IE) it adds on as an extension very simply, no hassle, literally just clicking a button.

The little flame icon in the upper right of your browser is the extension; click it, you'll see this (I made this while on here, so ignore that it says ETS, just make sure you're on the Lolla site and it'll work fine):

http://i.imgur.com/MTDWQON.jpg

Then click this, it'll have a drop-down box of different countries to choose from:

http://i.imgur.com/JseoJlV.jpg

Find Chile, and then just click it:

http://i.imgur.com/ffZvHuN.jpg

Hopefully that should work for you; if the server doesn't want to load, you can then just click the icon again and it'll let you choose to use another server. Best of luck!

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Well I'm going to assume you have it installed already; if not, a simple google search should bring it up and if you're using Chrome (I assume it's the same on Firefox and IE) it adds on as an extension very simply, no hassle, literally just clicking a button.

The little flame icon in the upper right of your browser is the extension; click it, you'll see this (I made this while on here, so ignore that it says ETS, just make sure you're on the Lolla site and it'll work fine):

http://i.imgur.com/MTDWQON.jpg

Then click this, it'll have a drop-down box of different countries to choose from:

http://i.imgur.com/JseoJlV.jpg

Find Chile, and then just click it:

http://i.imgur.com/ffZvHuN.jpg

Hopefully that should work for you; if the server doesn't want to load, you can then just click the icon again and it'll let you choose to use another server. Best of luck!

Thanks a lot!

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 04:20 PM
No problem; happy to help if/when I can.

m15a
03-29-2014, 04:36 PM
Also got Hola working. It took several tries. Also, make sure that the Chile flag (instead of the flame icon) is showing up for the actual page with the streaming video (http://lollapalooza.oz.com/).

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Also got Hola working. It took several tries. Also, make sure that the Chile flag (instead of the flame icon) is showing up for the actual page with the streaming video (http://lollapalooza.oz.com/).

I have to try for the premium service but is free within first 24 hours, so i can deal With it.

TheBang
03-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Success!

Open VLC, go to Media menu (or File menu) and choose Open Network. Paste in:

http://level3.cl.cdn.oz.com/lola/me/android.m3u8

click Play (or Open)

It'll be much cleaner because you don't have to go through proxies or VPN's.

Corona Radiata
03-29-2014, 04:59 PM
Fucking genius! My audio is great, but the video isn't amazing. Are you getting better?

TheBang
03-29-2014, 05:02 PM
That is the best quality of the video, unfortunately. SD-only, mediocre bitrate. I don't know why they said 720p, because it is NOT.

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 05:31 PM
NIN performance will be streamed live? Cause the show that is right now were the openers, "Movimiento original"

TheBang
03-29-2014, 05:34 PM
no one knows.

That said, the stream's been going for several hours. I just don't know who any of the acts are that I've seen. If you're sure they're the openers, then maybe they're showing stuff both live and delayed. Or in and out of order.

Edit: now they're showing Lance Herbstrong. so it's definitely out of order. It's just a question of, are they filling time until NIN comes on and show them live? Or will NIN be broadcast later?

ninlive
03-29-2014, 05:36 PM
I don't watch video that much anyways. Nice to have some sick audio! Thanks TheBang!!! :)

nooneimportant
03-29-2014, 05:44 PM
I'm experiencing some lag issues, which is rather unfortunate. Either we get NIN or we don't.

I get a feeling we aren't getting NIN.

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 06:08 PM
Yeah, whatever this crap is that's on right now really doesn't seem finished, and I doubt NIN is going to get ready within 7 minutes.

Any chance they'll just be airing it later?

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 06:11 PM
Uhm, is that Supernaut being played?! What the hell is going on?

Krazy
03-29-2014, 06:12 PM
Uhm, is that Supernaut being played?! What the hell is going on?

Was just about to post that! Beat me to it. :P

TheBang
03-29-2014, 06:13 PM
Supernaut DJ remix! And this is the Trent Reznor vocal version

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 06:13 PM
Yeah, whatever this crap is that's on right now really doesn't seem finished, and I doubt NIN is going to get ready within 7 minutes.

Any chance they'll just be airing it later?

Who knows, but as long as it happens, Ill watch a soccer game on the other screen, sorry its our national sport, a Guiness will support it.

nooneimportant
03-29-2014, 06:15 PM
Supernaut DJ remix! And this is the Trent Reznor vocal version

Well I guess Supernaut has finally been played live?

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 06:16 PM

Not by NIN, though. Are all Chilean festivals this goddamned weird?

Krazy
03-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Who in the fuck is even on right now?...

TheBang
03-29-2014, 06:18 PM
I guess you missed the RevCo with Trent tour then?

http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com/shows/1990/19900809.html

nooneimportant
03-29-2014, 06:20 PM
I guess you missed the RevCo with Trent tour then?

http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com/shows/1990/19900809.html

Now that is something I was definitely not aware of.

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 06:22 PM
I feel like Trent is just sitting somewhere laughing and telling these guys over their IEMs to go on YouTube on their little MacBook and look up random rarities. Next thing we know the Broken movie is going to be on those screens and Down In It (Singe) will be playing.

m15a
03-29-2014, 06:22 PM
This is a crazy intro to Copy of A.

Okay.

1. Supernaut
2. Copy of A

should I update setlist.fm?

nooneimportant
03-29-2014, 06:24 PM
I feel like Trent is just sitting somewhere laughing and telling these guys over their IEMs to go on YouTube on their little MacBook and look up random rarities. Next thing we know the Broken movie is going to be on those screens and Down In It (Singe) will be playing.

Sometimes when I decide to be an amateur DJ, I like to play Down In It (Singe) with some of the dance tracks I got going on. It's pretty great.

I am by no means a real DJ, I just think it's fun to do weird stuff like that.

otnavuskire
03-29-2014, 06:30 PM
Okay.

1. Supernaut
2. Copy of A

should I update setlist.fm?

Pretty sure Supernaut was just on the playlist between bands. So no, don't update setlist.fm.

cynicmuse
03-29-2014, 06:33 PM
Pretty sure Supernaut was just on the playlist between bands. So no, don't update setlist.fm.
It's still on nameless light show band.

m15a
03-29-2014, 06:37 PM
Oh, wait. This is the audio?: https://www.coca-cola.fm/cl/base/

Inkë
03-29-2014, 06:39 PM
Closer ? dafuk ?
edit : nope, AATCHB version.

Lerxto
03-29-2014, 06:40 PM
They're not even up on the stage now afaik, and that sounds like AATCHB... no?

m15a
03-29-2014, 06:41 PM
Oh. Whoops . . .

TheBang
Sarcasm detector needs updating.

implanted_microchip
This whole streaming thing couldn't be more of a clusterfuck if they tried. How hard is it to just release a goddamn schedule of who will be streaming and when?

And there's no way that's the actual livestream. They had Sin playing, then randomly cut to some other band.

This is all so weird.

Vrolok1
Oh, wait. This is the audio?: https://www.coca-cola.fm/cl/base/

Oh Mariqueen singing, she change a little bit her voice.

Krazy
03-29-2014, 06:42 PM
WTF is going on. Start of Sin, now some..... other espanol band is on.

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 06:42 PM
WTF is going on. Start of Sin, now some..... other espanol band is on.

That was audio from And All That Could Have Been.

I'm not gonna pretend I know why​, though.

F-JD
03-29-2014, 06:44 PM
Weird dj's are done, maybe we'll still get a 60m stream? Whisful thinking...

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 06:45 PM
Okay now VLC won't load the stream? Happening for anyone else?

skip niklas
03-29-2014, 06:46 PM
I'm just getting a lolla graphic that plays for 20 seconds and stops. Yay!

nooneimportant
03-29-2014, 06:47 PM
It's been a good try folks, but today doesn't seem to be the day.

Inkë
Now that doesn't work at all, the file won't open.

skip niklas
Who the fuck is Capital Cities?

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 06:48 PM
Okay now VLC won't load the stream? Happening for anyone else?

Me, and unfortunately there is another band playing, obviously not NIN

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 06:48 PM
At least we got lightshow Supernaut.

skip niklas
03-29-2014, 06:49 PM
So I'm seeing this other band but the feed keeps stopping after 20 seconds and I have to restart it manually. This is fucked.

Edit: Reloading the page fixed that.

MechaFM
03-29-2014, 06:50 PM
Some kid is playing a mean trumpet.

TheBang
03-29-2014, 06:57 PM
New URL: http://level3.cl.cdn.oz.com/lola/m/android.m3u8

Merovee
03-29-2014, 07:00 PM
I think they kinda pulled a bait-and-switch and there will BE no more NIN during this broadcast.

Tumnayar
03-29-2014, 07:00 PM
just woke up, when is NIN performing?

FULLMETAL
03-29-2014, 07:01 PM
At least we know they played Reptile: http://instagram.com/p/mJUop0BSJB/ (http://t.co/hqoPCoiDvu)

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 07:07 PM
just woke up, when is NIN performing?

Technically they've been performing for a bit now; the "livestream" isn't live and is instead cycling through bands from throughout the day, so they might not even play NIN.

Charmingly Miserable
03-29-2014, 07:21 PM
Ack! All I can hear is RHCP!!!!!

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 07:24 PM
Coca-ColaFM is playing the RHCP on their stream. They broke away to some announcers who were at the NIN stage and you could hear them in the background playing TGD.

This stream sucks

skip niklas
03-29-2014, 07:27 PM
....aaaaaand now it's region blocking me again despite having Hola signed into a Chilean server. WTF?

Corona Radiata
03-29-2014, 07:28 PM
Hopefully they show NIN at some point and the great recorders among us grab it. <3

In the meantime, does anyone know of any streaming plans for the next show at Lollapalooza Argentina?

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 07:30 PM
....aaaaaand now it's region blocking me again despite having Hola signed into a Chilean server. WTF?

Use this, thanks to TheBang

Brock
03-29-2014, 07:31 PM
Streams Fall Apart.

Tumnayar
03-29-2014, 07:34 PM

Who is this shitty band with the stevie wonder drummer?

skip niklas
03-29-2014, 07:34 PM

What should I open this file with?

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 07:37 PM
What should I open this file with?

VLC player

Corona Radiata
03-29-2014, 07:41 PM
What's the ETA on the Mexico video btw? And how is the audio/video?

skip niklas
03-29-2014, 07:43 PM
It's telling me "your input can't be opened". I guess this just wasn't meant to be.

Tumnayar
03-29-2014, 07:45 PM
Do these people not get many concerts that no matter who performs they go nuts for some of the most terrible music?

TheBang
03-29-2014, 07:46 PM
Every time someone asks about it, I delete ten minutes of footage.

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 07:48 PM
Do these people not get many concerts that no matter who performs they go nuts for some of the most terrible music?

I was blown away when, during the video stream at one point, this band had stopped playing any instruments whatsoever and were standing in a row jumping up and down while music played that was prerecorded and the entire crowd was losing their shit like it was the coolest thing they'd ever seen.

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 07:48 PM
what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red Hot Chilli Peppers??????

Brock
03-29-2014, 07:49 PM
So I'm guessing that we'll just have to hope that every "next band" up is NIN. It obviously will never be live, and currently they're showing prerecorded sets from earlier. So it's pretty much up to them when and if (I'm pretty sure they will) they decide to show the NIN set. It could be 4am. My question is how many times are they going to change up that feed link to input into VLC? Thanks so much The Bang for keeping us posted with fresh ones. As I'm typing this, the current feed say RHCP is next. Wonderful.

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 07:49 PM
Okay now they're showing a little ad that included NIN, I'm convinced this stream is one gigantic joke.

cynicmuse
03-29-2014, 07:54 PM
There are multiple streams, none of which are perfect, so it's being pieced together. You'll see it when you see it.

Brock
03-29-2014, 07:54 PM
I think it's cute that they're making viewers wait between prerecorded sets as if they're having to set up the stage for the next band or something.

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 07:59 PM
You know I get that it's entitled/ungrateful to complain about technology that lets us see concerts in full in different parts of the world for free, but nevertheless it's ridiculous that they can't just release a schedule that says when things will be streaming, or just air everything in order live. It's not like tons of other festivals haven't done just that in the past; all last summer it seemed like every other day or so there was a livestream of NIN on, and none of this shit seemed to be much of a problem as far as I remember.

Brock
03-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Annnnnnd the last VLC link is done. The Bang, any time you find a new one, let us know, thanks!

Merovee
03-29-2014, 08:06 PM
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-inch-nails/2014/parque-ohiggins-santiago-chile-4bc27fc2.html

Spoilers, I guess? I'm assuming there will be no full stream though.

MrSlfDstruct
03-29-2014, 08:07 PM
Get the fuck out, they played Last?? And a few other goodies from the looks of it. Nice setlist.

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 08:08 PM
If that setlist is real my head will explode

10/10 best new setlist

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 08:08 PM
Get the fuck out, they played Last??

It was a great fucking set list

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 08:12 PM
If Capital G really has made its way back into the setlists it better stay; I don't get the hate for the song and absolutely love how it sounded live. Between that, Last and Line Begins to Blur this is easily the best looking setlist so far this year.

MrSlfDstruct
03-29-2014, 08:12 PM
I'm definitely going to have to check this one out when RITCNIN gets it up.

Brock
03-29-2014, 08:13 PM
Only about 10x's sicker than the Mexico City setlist. And I can't tell you how much I love the way Capital G likely sounded right after Even Deeper. That's a funky 1-2 punch.

andre78
03-29-2014, 08:13 PM
From the festival's official twitter: a snippet from "1,000,000": http://twitter.com/LollapaloozaCL/status/450073896658948096

FULLMETAL
03-29-2014, 08:15 PM
Clearly, the last.fm setlist isn't 100% accurate: http://instagram.com/p/mJZqgXhTgg/

implanted_microchip
03-29-2014, 08:16 PM
Well now I'm sad

Corona Radiata
03-29-2014, 08:17 PM
It's total bullshit.

TheBang
03-29-2014, 08:19 PM
Annnnnnd the last VLC link is done. The Bang, any time you find a new one, let us know, thanks!
It's still working fine for me. Try restarting the stream in your VLC.

Merovee
03-29-2014, 08:19 PM
Okay, yeah - clearly...that setlist is all wrong LMAO.

Brock
03-29-2014, 08:22 PM
Honestly, they could've made up an even sicker fake setlist if that was the troll. Throw some AATCHB on there for crying out loud.

slave2thewage
03-29-2014, 08:23 PM
I came in here to spazz out and then I thought "Wait, why HCB without BYIT?" and then I saw the stuff about 1mil and the other clips. Ugh.

Goddammit, Trent, I just want to hear Capital G at least once.

MechaFM
03-29-2014, 08:36 PM
Real setlist: http://instagram.com/p/mJf_NEkMoA/

slave2thewage
03-29-2014, 08:38 PM
Is that the first time they've played Burn since the festival leg?

Brock
03-29-2014, 08:39 PM
Yes, thank you. SICNH. That's still a sick setlist, too. This is the earliest Me, I'm Not has come up in a set, right?

snakekontrol
03-29-2014, 08:40 PM
They played it in Mexico on Thursday as well

Corona Radiata
03-29-2014, 08:40 PM
They played Burn at the last show as well as during the Australian and Tension shows so...no.

Corona Radiata
03-29-2014, 08:41 PM
Yes, thank you. SICNH. That's still a sick setlist, too. This is the earliest Me, I'm Not has come up in a set, right?

They've opened with it so no.

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 08:41 PM

Nop, they played it last tuesday here in Mexico city

Brock
03-29-2014, 08:44 PM
As soon as I clicked reply I remembered the Australian shows. Duh. Thanks though!

Corona Radiata
03-29-2014, 08:52 PM
So is this RHCP stream live right now?

MechaFM
03-29-2014, 09:08 PM
Is anyone listening to the RHCP stream right now? The audio mix is pretty horrible. Either that or the band really isnt good live. I'm worried about the audio mix for the NIN stream, if it ever happens.

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 09:14 PM
Is anyone listening to the RHCP stream right now? The audio mix is pretty horrible. Either that or the band really isnt good live. I'm worried about the audio mix for the NIN stream, if it ever happens.

I think everybody that was waiting for NIN is sleep now watching RHCP

Tumnayar
03-29-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm just listening to the Webster Hall TDS performance while I wait with the video on mute.

Kyle
03-29-2014, 09:23 PM
It's telling me "your input can't be opened".
That's what she said.

Vrolok1
03-29-2014, 09:30 PM
that's all folks!

Tumnayar
03-29-2014, 09:31 PM
bleh, of course it is!

Corona Radiata
03-29-2014, 09:46 PM
You never know. They might randomly stream some footage from NIN's set tomorrow.

Hopefully we get footage in one form or another at some point.

Corona Radiata
03-29-2014, 10:40 PM
I don't watch video that much anyways. Nice to have some sick audio! Thanks TheBang!!! :)

I never understand this mentality. It's like people who prefer porn pics over vids.

FULLMETAL
03-29-2014, 10:46 PM
Some of us prefer Laserdisc to PornHub...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/e850f9678f1265358408caf11d3a3fa4/tumblr_n2gffzOhop1qz6mjfo1_500.jpg

That said, I usually rip the audio from pro-shot videos so I can listen to the performance on the go (especially in the car).

Kyle
03-29-2014, 10:54 PM
I never understand this mentality. It's like people who prefer porn pics over vids.

Because some of us don't have the time to watch every bootleg that comes around but you can always listen to them. At least that's how it works for me.

Kyle
03-29-2014, 10:54 PM
Some of us prefer Laserdisc to PornHub...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/e850f9678f1265358408caf11d3a3fa4/tumblr_n2gffzOhop1qz6mjfo1_500.jpg

That said, I usually rip the audio from pro-shot videos so I can listen to the performance on the go (especially in the car).
You rip the audio from porn to listen to in the car? To each their own I guess.

sick among the pure
03-30-2014, 12:14 AM
Can we just talk about how awesome this is? (http://instagram.com/p/mJimGBjqlP/)

cabezas
03-30-2014, 12:30 AM
i was there, the audio mix for NIN was perfect, 10/10 in the middle of the crowd... and what a crowd!
RHCP sounded mediocre, and i think is not only a problem of the soundboard... they sounded rusted, like all those years have come to weigh over the band

the full setlist of tonight

Pinion / The Eater of Dreams
Wish
Letting You
Me, I'm Not
Terrible Lie
March of the Pigs
Something I Can Never Have
Reptile
Sanctified
Disappointed
Burn
Came Back Haunted
The Great Destroyer
The Big Come Down
Hand Covers Bruise
Beside You in Time
Copy of A
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like a Hole
Hurt

JessicaSarahS
03-30-2014, 12:37 AM
Can we just talk about how awesome this is? (http://instagram.com/p/mJimGBjqlP/)

Chile always has the best crowds. :(

Charmingly Miserable
03-30-2014, 12:39 AM
Yeah, the crowd looks amazing.

sick among the pure
03-30-2014, 02:31 AM
Chile always has the best crowds. :(

Reminded me of the first night in Chicago for Wave Goodbye, when they played Last and EVERYBODY yelled out the first 5 lines of the song louder than the speakers. It was amazing. Top 3 NIN live moments of all time for me.

simonn
03-30-2014, 08:06 AM
Slightly concerned by Trents comments from the 18 minute interview in Mexico about the recording of Tension - (paraphrasing) 'we recorded it and put it up on the internet so everyone could see that leg - almost like they've shelved plans to release it physically. Has gone ominously quiet, and it is officially Spring now...

Krazy
03-30-2014, 11:56 AM
EDIT: damn double post

Krazy
03-30-2014, 11:57 AM
I think you're reading way too much into that, and it'll be officially Spring for almost 3 more months- and honestly who cares if it takes til summer to get it right. He hasn't even talked about the NA tour yet. I'd bet the video shared isn't even the final editing for the release.

m15a
03-30-2014, 12:42 PM

Everyone is sooooo bored of that song. Why do they still play it? /sarcasm. ;)

Slightly concerned by Trents comments from the 18 minute interview in Mexico about the recording of Tension - (paraphrasing) 'we recorded it and put it up on the internet so everyone could see that leg - almost like they've shelved plans to release it physically. Has gone ominously quiet, and it is officially Spring now...

I don't interpret it that way. That's what already happened - they did record it and post it online (for free) so everyone could see it. Selling a complete (or deluxe or whatever) version later on so fewer people can see more of it is a different issue entirely.

simonn
03-30-2014, 12:49 PM
I don't interpret it that way. That's what already happened - they did record it and post it online (for free) so everyone could see it. Selling a complete (or deluxe or whatever) version later on so fewer people can see more of it is a different issue entirely.

Hope you're right!

sick among the pure
03-30-2014, 01:40 PM
I took that comment to mean "we're not going to play like that (that visual setup, those band members, that setlist) again, every leg of the touring cycle is going to be different. If you want to experience that leg, it's not going to be in person."
If the plan to release that DVD was shelved, the page with "info" would have been taken down. They're either going to finish working on it (packaging, final ok for content, etc) during one of the one-month breaks between legs of the tour, or they're holding off to include some footage from after US Tension 2013 (we did see Rob recording live on stage for Letting You...) Either way, I'm willing to wait for another nice DVD to put on my shelf.

r_k_f
03-31-2014, 08:59 AM
You know what I'd like to hear? No, well I'll tell you anyway.
With this 4 piece configuration, I'd really like to see them perform "Leaving Hope".. Trent & Aly on keys, Robin on guitar & Ilan on Cello... Magic. Then transitioning into "Me I'm Not"... Perfection..

ninlive
03-31-2014, 10:45 AM

1) you LISTEN to music.
2) you can study LISTENING to music.
3) I have more important things to take care of than watch a webcast. So instead the music is in the background.

screwdriver
03-31-2014, 10:56 AM
With this 4 piece configuration, I'd really like to see them perform "Leaving Hope".. Trent & Aly on keys, Robin on guitar & Ilan on Cello... Magic. Then transitioning into "Me I'm Not"... Perfection..

I gotta hand it to you, I'm not the biggest of Me I'm Not but I think that would work pretty damn well

sick among the pure
03-31-2014, 04:02 PM

Fucking goosebumps just thinking about it. Shit. This would be so amazing.

r_k_f
03-31-2014, 08:55 PM
Fucking goosebumps just thinking about it. Shit. This would be so amazing.
I've been messing with a 50 track NIN playlist on "beats" and was really trying to arrange it the best I could.. This is one of the pairings that really felt right.. And "Leaving Hope" on it own gives me goosebumps, amazingly beautiful song.

nooneimportant
03-31-2014, 10:33 PM
Here's some passable quality of the Vive Latino 2014 performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pww1C6AB2vw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=outcO2-GmuM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irevwaFKLcY

Ryan
04-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Trent finally played "Everything" live in Argentina!

april foololololols

martin_b
04-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Ryan you almost got me! Good one!

martin_b
04-01-2014, 05:50 AM
Is there a chance that today show will be streamed?

theimage13
04-01-2014, 07:14 AM
I'd love to be able to read a forum without having to shut my music off. Fucking stupid attempt at a joke.

(Although to be fair, that did sound better than Everything, so...eh)

Dan_NIИ_77
04-01-2014, 07:25 AM
If you scroll the page fast it actually sounds like everything...

theimage13
04-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Shit, I didn't realize it was the whole forum. Well, see you tomorrow ETS.

Deepvoid
04-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Holy crap! (no pun intended)

What's happening? That startled me! I was like "did I just hear someone fart or something?"
That's kinda awesome! haha

Dan_NIИ_77
04-01-2014, 08:55 AM
I thought I shat myself when I first logged in this morning, gave me a worm fuzzy feeling I haven't felt since nin in Sydney... I rather enjoyed it :D

halo33
04-01-2014, 10:11 AM
We are full of hot air aren't we.

Well played.

SM Rollinger
04-01-2014, 03:58 PM
I was expecting somebody to talk about Strobe Light, today of all days. But alas... :(

Ryan
04-01-2014, 07:09 PM
No "A Warm Place"? --

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-inch-nails/2014/hipodromo-de-san-isidro-san-isidro-argentina-4bc26b9a.html

Somewhat Damaged (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Somewhat+Damaged)

Wish (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Wish)

Me, I'm Not (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Me,+I%27m+Not)

Survivalism (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Survivalism)

March of the Pigs (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=March+of+the+Pigs)

Piggy (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Piggy)

Sanctified (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Sanctified)

Disappointed (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Disappointed)

Came Back Haunted (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Came+Back+Haunted)

Corona Radiata
04-01-2014, 07:30 PM
No stream?

Anne.
04-01-2014, 07:33 PM
^Here's the link http://vivolive.clarin.com/

I just found out. You must find a way to get through the region restriction.
And also you'll have to log in.

nooneimportant
04-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Good thing NIN got out of Chile, an 8.0 quake hit around there and there is now a Tsunami warning.

Merovee
04-01-2014, 07:38 PM
This.

I think Colombia might be under the tsunami watch too. I think dude should get the hell out of there and make up that concert at the end of the tour or something.