Page 104 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I finally started (and finished) the Surge 2...it's a really good game! As a different play on the Souls-like game it's USP is the carving off different armour pieces to upgrade your own armour, it's VERY satisfying! Unfortunately once you get about 4 bosses in and have found the right weapons/armour buffs it becomes VERY easy, the last several bosses i finished in an afternoon.

Defiantly worth giving it a go though.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    so apparently i've put over 125 hours into dead cells...oops.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    so apparently i've put over 125 hours into dead cells...oops.
    Dammm... I was on the brink of devoting a lot of time into that game, but have been distracted by the Bioshock series again for the past two weeks.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fiieols View Post
    hey here, I would advise you to play The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, I really liked it! the plot and graphics are just the best. By the way, I want to order more games like Dark Souls, World of Warcraft and a few more, can you advise where I can do that? and I also need a zip code finder, because I don’t know my zip, what do you know about WorldPostalCode?
    you...don't know your own zip code? how is that possible?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    you...don't know your own zip code? how is that possible?
    *beep* *boop* What does a very real human need to do to find some companionship?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    After completing Banjo-Kazooie for the first time in perhaps literally 20 or something years, I now has an urge to also dive back into Crash Bandicoot games. I had some fond memories playing the first 2.

As much as I loved my N64, there are some moments I regret not growing up with the PS1. It also sucks that my PS2 stopped working for the 2nd time over a decade or so back so I got to save up for another PS2. Perhaps I might get the slim version on Amazon this time around.

While I also grew up with the PS2, I somehow fell off gaming for the most part in the mid to late 2000s. I mean, I still had friends to play them with, but I also meant as a regular collector. I didn't completely "retire" from gaming, but I wasn't as "invested & dedicated" in gaming as I used to be as a child and a teenager. I'm trying to get back into that, but a part of that is also from trying to recollect games I used to have (I've also had so many games "stolen borrowed" before from elementary school through middle school.) or just missed out on in my past.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 03-12-2020 at 08:07 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post
    After completing Banjo-Kazooie for the first time in perhaps literally 20 or something years, I now has an urge to also dive back into Crash Bandicoot games. I had some fond memories playing the first 2.

As much as I loved my N64, there are some moments I regret not growing up with the PS1. It also sucks that my PS2 stopped working for the 2nd time over a decade or so back so I got to save up for another PS2. Perhaps I might get the slim version on Amazon this time around.

While I also grew up with the PS2, I somehow fell off gaming for the most part in the mid to late 2000s. I mean, I still had friends to play them with, but I also meant as a regular collector. I didn't completely "retire" from gaming, but I wasn't as "invested & dedicated" in gaming as I used to be as a child and a teenager. I'm trying to get back into that, but a part of that is also from trying to recollect games I used to have (I've also had so many games "stolen borrowed" before from elementary school through middle school.) or just missed out on in my past.
    You have any interest in the remastered editions? Or are you an originalist like me and likes to play on the consoles they came out on. I love the first 3 Crash games, with the first being a really nice challenge. The remastered editions seem harder however.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    As i'm off work i've given the CoD battle royal a go...it's fine.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    You have any interest in the remastered editions? Or are you an originalist like me and likes to play on the consoles they came out on. I love the first 3 Crash games, with the first being a really nice challenge. The remastered editions seem harder however.
    Jumping and hitbox mechanics are off, that's why it's harder. Crash was easier to control on PS1. The first game's remaster in N. Sane Trilogy is punishingly more difficult due to it along with fighting my muscle memory controls from playing the original 3 to death.

I did manage to beat the Stormy Ascent DLC level in the N. Sane Trilogy after blowing like...60 some lives. Getting the gem in that level along with that difficult Cortex Bonus Round for the boxes was a nightmare.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Just finished Yakuza 5. I'm now officially caught up on all things Yakuza. Off to replay Yakuza 6 now.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Jumping and hitbox mechanics are off, that's why it's harder. Crash was easier to control on PS1. The first game's remaster in N. Sane Trilogy is punishingly more difficult due to it along with fighting my muscle memory controls from playing the original 3 to death.

I did manage to beat the Stormy Ascent DLC level in the N. Sane Trilogy after blowing like...60 some lives. Getting the gem in that level along with that difficult Cortex Bonus Round for the boxes was a nightmare.
    I bought the Crash remakes when they came out and was SHOCKED at how hard they were! I remember getting frustrated and telling my wife that I couldn’t figure out how I played and beat these as a kid! Glad I wasn’t alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    I'm so out of the loop that I had no idea that they were remastered. (Well, aside from Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie, but that's just because I kept looking up random walk-throughs on YouTube.) Like with albums, I tend to lean more towards the originalist side of things as well, and even more-so for Crash Bandicoot since I never owned a PS1.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post
    I'm so out of the loop that I had no idea that they were remastered. (Well, aside from Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie, but that's just because I kept looking up random walk-throughs on YouTube.) Like with albums, I tend to lean more towards the originalist side of things as well, and even more-so for Crash Bandicoot since I never owned a PS1.
    Ugh, I want a new Banjo so bad!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I bought the Crash remakes when they came out and was SHOCKED at how hard they were! I remember getting frustrated and telling my wife that I couldn’t figure out how I played and beat these as a kid! Glad I wasn’t alone.

I loved the Crash remakes but that first game def was crazy hard in some places. The bridge levels like High Road? fuck me! lol

Posted this video a while back, those turtles were like bars of soap. Someone told me i could use the rope at the sides to bypass some of the harder sections and even that was difficult enough.

https://www.facebook.com/the1astdisc...5665549647028/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Really enjoying Ori and the Will of the Wisps...even if the performance is hit or miss.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    @Jinsai

How you liking Nioh 2? I see you on my friends list playing it, you got more trophies than me too . Grrrr.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    @Jinsai

How you liking Nioh 2? I see you on my friends list playing it, you got more trophies than me too . Grrrr.
    I'm liking it, but it's fucking hard as hell so far to the point where it gets stressful. I'd love it if it eased up a bit but I get it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I'm liking it, but it's fucking hard as hell so far to the point where it gets stressful. I'd love it if it eased up a bit but I get it.
    I know what you're getting at. It took me 2 hours straight to finally defeat Enenra. I'm only in midway through mission 3....

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm stuck in Nioh 2 already. Yatsu-No-Kami can fuck off. I hate this boss.

Finally beat the bastard.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 03-18-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    How is Nioh 2 over the first? I remember getting a good 15 hours in and just stopped playing. Not because of difficultly, but it all started feeling a bit repetitive.

Also Doom is arriving tomorrow

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    How is Nioh 2 over the first? I remember getting a good 15 hours in and just stopped playing. Not because of difficultly, but it all started feeling a bit repetitive.

Also Doom is arriving tomorrow
    I liked the first Nioh game but did not get far.

Nioh 2 is vastly better in every way and has a really cool and transformative combat system. The Yokai form and burst counter aspects of the gameplay are great.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Installing Black Mesa. Can't wait to relive Half Life.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Anyone playing doom eternal? Watched gameplay and it looks very fun. Got great reviews. I have a gift card so I can get it for like half the price.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Trying to finish Doom (2016). Spider Olivia is a pain.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    So... give the situation we're all in, may as well throw this out there.

I play Battletech and am open for multiplayer matches if anyone else is. Syncs via Paradox... but I'm on Steam, so to co-ordinate the Lobby to play in, either DM me or add me on Steam (just ask).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    So... give the situation we're all in, may as well throw this out there.

I play Battletech and am open for multiplayer matches if anyone else is. Syncs via Paradox... but I'm on Steam, so to co-ordinate the Lobby to play in, either DM me or add me on Steam (just ask).
    How is that game?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    How is that game?
    Great! An engaging campaign followed up with an equally fulfilling continued Mercenary game afterwards... and then the multiplayer after that is quite fun.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Anyone lucky enough to play Half-Life Alyx?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Anyone lucky enough to play Half-Life Alyx?
    I played it for about an hour and a half last night, it's really amazing. I was in awe most of the time, and that never happens anymore.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I been playing Nioh 2 and the the tutorial for two days now and I understand the basics but the menu is a bit confusing
    to understand. Is it easy to catch on or do I need to play Nioh 1 ?