Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LosingFocus View Post
    My Spotify white was shipped today.

*Gets deck chair, sits in front of house for the next week*
    I know the feeling ... I keep checking the shipping notification page and it hasn't seen any movement since yesterday morning, but I'm super anxious for it.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    I know the feeling ... I keep checking the shipping notification page and it hasn't seen any movement since yesterday morning, but I'm super anxious for it.
    Mine finally shipped last night, and its already in transit. Should be here on monday, close of business. Super excited, hopefully yours will move just as quickly!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    Mine finally shipped last night, and its already in transit. Should be here on monday, close of business. Super excited, hopefully yours will move just as quickly!
    Hey thanks! Just checked UPS again and it should be coming by Tuesday, end of day ... which is perfect cause I'm off work the next day! Perfect way to start a holiday off work.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    Deluxe package arrived. One bent numbered pin and somehow the vinyl and the outer package of the prints got bent, the prints were totally fine oddly enough. Emailed them pictures and explained the damage. Received a reply 2 hour later saying they were sending out replacements. Customer service is doing a pretty good job right now thankfully.
    Well I thought I was all set but it seems like this is not the case. I double checked my prints and they ended up being damaged. Every print had the corner bent in the same spot. I couldn't tell because i only looked at the printed side, i showed my wife what i had got and she flipped them over. You can see the damage on the blank side of the prints. I contacted them back with pictures and I was told that the item was sold out and they couldn't replace them. Additionally I was told that they were sending me the vinyl and the pins and that was it. I replied back asking about the sleeve that the prints came in since i was originally told they were going to be replacing this. I also went on about the fact that I purchased this for the limited edition items and to receive them damaged and not have them able to replaced wasn't cool. I want to return all the damaged good for undamaged goods, it's not like i'm trying to get free stuff here. As of now they have not replied. I have no idea what they are going to do. I am going to be pretty pissed off I gut stuck with a damaged set.

On another note I still have not received tracking from Merchbar for the colored vinyl. I checked my order and no tracking there either. I emailed them but haven't heard back.

I'm batting 1000 right now for this release and my purchases! Yay!!

UPDATE: The store contacted me here and is taking care of my prints. Hell yah!!
    Last edited by Fadeout54321; 06-29-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Got my Bad Witch vinyl from the Australian shop that was doing the autographed postcard promo.
    Going to have that bad bitch put in the frame with my Vegas poster and ticket.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    PHM crop top just added to the store: https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...=5713103552543

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Come_Reptile View Post
    PHM crop top just added to the store: https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...=5713103552543
    FINALLY something to go with my Hesitation Marks hot pants

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    At first glance, I thought they were sexy stockings or leggings... but no. PHM socks?!

I have not & will likely never pay $15 for a single pair of socks.

I would pay $15 for a PHM tie (OG colors only).

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    FINALLY something to go with my Hesitation Marks hot pants
    I for one love my evening wear silk Demon Seed slip

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    I for one love my evening wear silk Demon Seed slip
    It goes great with my "the slip" cock sock

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LosingFocus View Post
    *Gets deck chair, sits in front of house for the next week*

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    My white bad witch is out for delivery. Very excited!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So I pre-ordered the Bad Witch Super-Duper Deluxe Bundle the second it went on sale. They charged my credit card back then. I live in California, by the way. The album came out over a week ago. Is it normal that NIN.com hasn't even shipped this out to me? What the F? I thought they had fixed their mail order service. Has anyone been shipped their pre-orders? What the F are they waiting for? Why is shopping at nin.com such a nightmare? Everyone out there is listening to their Bad Witch vinyls, except for the idiot hardcore fans who ordered directly from Nine Inch Nails. Sad.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by atomobile View Post
    So I pre-ordered the Bad Witch Super-Duper Deluxe Bundle the second it went on sale. They charged my credit card back then. I live in California, by the way. The album came out over a week ago. Is it normal that NIN.com hasn't even shipped this out to me? What the F? I thought they had fixed their mail order service. Has anyone been shipped their pre-orders? What the F are they waiting for? Why is shopping at nin.com such a nightmare? Everyone out there is listening to their Bad Witch vinyls, except for the idiot hardcore fans who ordered directly from Nine Inch Nails. Sad.
    I'd reach out to them. I ordered Bad Witch on vinyl through nin.com the day it went on sale and got mine on release day (though I ordered the vinyl by itself - not any of the bundles).

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    Man I ordered on the 22nd and chose the standered shipping at first it was supposed to show up on the 2nd ,now the 5th. A 13 day turn around for UPS is a joke, media mail might have been faster. I don't get how every one else is already getting theirs, did you guys really pay for the super expensive $40 shipping?
    not sure why it keeps getting delayed but most of us who have received them ordered well before the release date of the 22nd, so i'm guessing there was a delay in shipping yours out in the first place since the order came in later than most.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    not sure why it keeps getting delayed but most of us who have received them ordered well before the release date of the 22nd, so i'm guessing there was a delay in shipping yours out in the first place since the order came in later than most.
    I ordered mine within minutes when the pre-order went up at nin.com, long before the release. They still haven't shipped mine to California. I e-mailed them and currently waiting for a response. Why the f am I'm pre-ordering for? They better have a good goddamned excuse. Maybe they are too busy adding socks to their NIN catalog (since when are socks not clothing? Being that nin.com doesn't list them in the clothing section...).
    I really want to believe that all the nin.com store BS is in the painful past, but this is starting to make my stomach hurt again. I guess my $200 (after my 20% discount) wasn't enough incentive for them to get their lazy asses to the post office and ship my order. Yesterday would have been better, but I can survive if they ship it on Monday. Beyond that, they should stick to their day jobs and leave the merchandise shipping to the flawless work that Amazon does. Come on. We are your best customers. We are hardcore enough to pre-order an unheard album, wait in line for over 9 hours for tickets (I did, and drove 8 hours round-trip for them), go to multiple live shows. Shouldn't we get merchandise service that was at the very least as good as Amazon? I would hope everyone in the business would strive to be even better Amazon, but I guess it's too much hard work... It's hard....

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    My white bad witch is out for delivery. Very excited!
    Fuck UPS. Tracking says loaded on delivery truck at 6am this morning, no update. Still scheduled for delivery on MONDAY. Really glad it’s going to sit in a hot truck for a day.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So after e-mailing nin.com over the weekend, they called me this afternoon to let me know that UPS lost my package and that they are overnighting me another set. The guy was very friendly, apologetic, and offered a discount code for future purchase. So I apologize for complaining about them a couple of posts ago. It seems like it was entirely UPS' fault and not nin.com. Damn UPS! And a big thanks to the new NIN merchandise for the fast and courteous response. I think Trent picked the right company this time!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Bad Witch white version arrived today, no warping, perfect condition. Sounds good, looks very nice.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Bad Witch white version arrived today, no warping, perfect condition. Sounds good, looks very nice.
    Oh man ... I'm so excited! Mine is on it's way and I get to leave work at 2:30 today so I'm pumped to go pick it up and give it a listen.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Oh man ... I'm so excited! Mine is on it's way and I get to leave work at 2:30 today so I'm pumped to go pick it up and give it a listen.
    Definitely a nice version to have, although I think I will probably be playing the black version whenever I want to put it on though. Interested to see what Ebay and discogs peeps start selling this version for.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Mine arrived too. Funny thing is there is no hype sticker or anything noting the white vinyl (other than the UPC being different, I assume). I don't have a turntable currently so I'm in no rush to open it. I'll assume it is, in fact, white vinyl inside.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Mine arrived too. Funny thing is there is no hype sticker or anything noting the white vinyl (other than the UPC being different, I assume). I don't have a turntable currently so I'm in no rush to open it. I'll assume it is, in fact, white vinyl inside.
    I don't have mine yet, but can you take a top-down picture of the back of the sleeve, and the same of the vinyl and post it so I can upload it to nincatalog.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    I don't have mine yet, but can you take a top-down picture of the back of the sleeve, and the same of the vinyl and post it so I can upload it to nincatalog.
    @spahn @cdm if you check the discogs page for it, the pictures shown are the ones I uploaded yesterday. Here is the link:

https://www.discogs.com/Nine-Inch-Na...lease/12157344

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    @spahn @cdm if you check the discogs page for it, the pictures shown are the ones I uploaded yesterday. Here is the link:

https://www.discogs.com/Nine-Inch-Na...lease/12157344
    According to the respective Discogs pages the UPS codes for both the standard and the white are the same. Is that accurate?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    According to the respective Discogs pages the UPS codes for both the standard and the white are the same. Is that accurate?
    I'll have to check that when I have a moment tonight. Currently at work. When i opened it yesterday, it didn't occur to me to do a side by side comparison, but Ill do it within the next 24 hrs and update, unless someone beats me to it.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I've updated it with your images: http://nincatalog.com/bad-witch/bad-...-vinyl12-1461/
    Let me know on the barcode and any other specific markings so that I can detail it on the page.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/m6f4Wsn

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    To answer my own question: Discogs may be incorrect. ^^ see my images

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Black Vinyl = 602567473367
    White Vinyl = 602567704249