Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yes, me too. Isn't it great to have some responsive customer service. Long may it continue. Just think if it were still the previous one. We'd be sending our tickets into a cyber black hole. Fingers crossed they manage to locate the 5th sunburst prints.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajoobatron View Post
    I'm really happy with the new shipping boxes they're using for vinyl. The Deviations debacle could've been avoided for the most part with these, I think. Still sad about the lack of a physical component for this release, so I am anointing the BW vinyl as PC #3.
    No, that nin x Darkmatter Coffee is PC, lol.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    I've received an email saying they couldn't locate the missing print, so they need some more time to sort this out.
    Hope this doesn't take long.
    Well, that sounds good that they are trying to find the matching print for your set vs just an "unnumbered" print. That is the extra mile for sure.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Well, it never Hurts to check. Glad you have a person that is trying to help you with this.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 06-28-2018 at 07:00 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Well, that sounds good that they are trying to find the matching print for your set vs just an "unnumbered" print. That is the extra mile for sure.
    Indeed. They told me they noted down my order number and the print number. Also said they will let me know when a date is set.
    I'm quite impressed tbh.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    For the Spotify white variant? I haven’t gotten a shipping notification yet
    Just got my shipping notification for it. Don't fret, they're coming!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    My Spotify white variant shipped last night! Wohoo!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    My Spotify white variant shipped last night! Wohoo!
    Ugh i still havent gotten my shipping notification. I'm wondering if its because I ordered it the second time it was made available not the first. Hoping to hear something soon, I really want this version!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Ugh i still havent gotten my shipping notification. I'm wondering if its because I ordered it the second time it was made available not the first. Hoping to hear something soon, I really want this version!
    Ordered it the first time, still not shipped.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Same and same.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Finally, I get my bonus tomorrow so I can go and order a bund-oh god fucking dammit

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Same and same.
    I'm sure you guys will get something in your Inbox by tomorrow for sure!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Substance242 View Post
    I have SOMETHING delivered to my BILLING address today, damn it! I can get there only next wednesday afternoon... also, where's my download link?
    Update: My Bad Witch LP was in fact delivered OK to correct address this Tuesday, download link inside and also in ticket response, and LP and t-shirt are all OK. Something unrelated was delivered to bililng address.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Does anybody know how you track your package after it has crossed a border?
    I could see the tracking until it hit my border of Canada.
    Do I have to put my tracking number into another site now?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Just received a PM about the white vinyl, so apparently "the stock was delivered yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon and they are aiming to have all orders out by end of day tomorrow (6/29), maybe even today".

Explains people having it shipped today. So the rest is tomorrow, technically.

Makes sense. Good news.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Live Nation just sent out an email re the mis-numbering on the pins. They're running off new versions (numbered out of 1125) that will be shipped out in July. Solid customer service and quite the turnaround from the Sandbag experience.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    For a second, I thought this was addressing the Pins & Buttons that were MISSING from my delivery.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    We did it everybody!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No, that nin x Darkmatter Coffee is PC, lol.
    I refuse to buy a PC that I need to seal up in a freezer to stay "fresh" for years to come, haha. How would you even show that off in a few years without seeming insane?
    "Hey man, check out my NIN collection. Oh by the way, I have to show you something in the freezer too!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by becomingtom View Post
    I'm wondering that as well. UPS tracking says that my bundle arrived in Canada on Sunday, and I haven't had any updates since then. I've tried tracking my shipment number with Canada Post and USPS, with no luck.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajoobatron View Post
    I refuse to buy a PC that I need to seal up in a freezer to stay "fresh" for years to come, haha. How would you even show that off in a few years without seeming insane?
    "Hey man, check out my NIN collection. Oh by the way, I have to show you something in the freezer too!"

I'd get a glass door mini freezer with spot lights and fog machine to illuminate it, lol. No seriously, I got two bags to enjoy. I might save one bag and refill it with sand or rocks, you know to display the bag after the coffee has been used up. We'll see.

Ohh, and as far as collections goes, keeping something like this is not that far from crazy, dig deep into the "show your collection" thread in the marketplace, some peoples homes I'd pay money to go into, they are like nin museums! Based on the pics they posted up (that are still there.)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    We did it everybody!!
    So now we'll have two sets of pins? Awesome! A correct set and an error set, cool.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    If anyone wants to unload any "error set" enamel pins, that NIN logo pin they have at the merch booths now got me started on collecting enamel pins, so I'll gladly buy them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'd get a glass door mini freezer with spot lights and fog machine to illuminate it, lol. No seriously, I got two bags to enjoy. I might save one bag and refill it with sand or rocks, you know to display the bag after the coffee has been used up. We'll see.

Ohh, and as far as collections goes, keeping something like this is not that far from crazy, dig deep into the "show your collection" thread in the marketplace, some peoples homes I'd pay money to go into, they are like nin museums! Based on the pics they posted up (that are still there.)

Sad thing is, people will sell the empty bags on eBay and I may buy one eventually to save money. "Show Us Your Collection" thread is fantastic. I have at least 6 different versions of Quake for example, and I feel out of place there lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by becomingtom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by willgaspari View Post
    I'm wondering that as well. UPS tracking says that my bundle arrived in Canada on Sunday, and I haven't had any updates since then. I've tried tracking my shipment number with Canada Post and USPS, with no luck.

It can’t be tracked after it arrives in Canada. UPS Mail Innovations are delivered by Canada Post but the tracking numbers aren’t compatible. At least I’m pretty sure it’s Canada post. I didn’t see the delivery coming today because I had it delivered to my work but when I read the UPS mail innovations FAQ it read to me like it goes UPS to USPS and then is handed off to Canada post.

Mine arrived today after being scanned at international carrier on the 23rd. I’m in Calgary.

The nice part about this is that you aren’t likely to pay any duty.

Arrived in in good condition. Vinyl was packed well but had a slight crease in the top corner. Nothing major imo.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    If anyone wants to unload any "error set" enamel pins, that NIN logo pin they have at the merch booths now got me started on collecting enamel pins, so I'll gladly buy them.
    Same here!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Who wants a pair of NIN Socks? Now available on the nin store.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    For a second, I thought this was addressing the Pins & Buttons that were MISSING from my delivery.

I wonder if they're going to switch up the coloring or something for the new edition to make it somehow unique...other than the numbering, or course.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Man I ordered on the 22nd and chose the standered shipping at first it was supposed to show up on the 2nd ,now the 5th. A 13 day turn around for UPS is a joke, media mail might have been faster. I don't get how every one else is already getting theirs, did you guys really pay for the super expensive $40 shipping?
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 06-29-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Spotify white was shipped today.

*Gets deck chair, sits in front of house for the next week*