Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Soundgarden Tour Merchandise thread

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Prevention Hotline View Post
    I don't remember seeing the TDS shirt at Mansfield either. Or the longsleeve shirt, but I could have overlooked that one since it's black like just about everything else. (Though I probably would go for a shortsleeve version of it, black or otherwise.)
    TDS shirt was definitely there, but I don't remember seeing the long sleeve.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chainsawCo View Post
    do you know if there is a back to the #22?
    Nothing specified that there was, so I would imagine there isn't. I didn't ask, specifically, since I didn't like the way the image fades at the bottom. I prefer this shirt, anyhow.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Prevention Hotline View Post
    Yeah, my pic wasn't very sharp. My iPad decided to lock up really hard after I took it, so I didn't get a chance to take a better one.
    Nothing against your pic, even seeing it in person from a distance it looks kinda soft. I was just explaining that looking at the image from the typical viewing distance, you can see the detail nicely, and it doesn't look blurry like their criticism said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone get the new long-sleeve? It looks like it might be a girls fit, so I am worried about it being far too small for us busty gals.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    The Red Rocks Posters will be on sale Friday at 3 EST at jermainerogers.com Check the 'BUY' page tomorrow

1) 'WARM' Variant: Measuring approx. 31x20, this screen print sports 6 colors, including a couple of wonderful fades. Jermaine mentions:
    'The imagery illustrates the continual confrontation between 'us and them'. 'They' show up everywhere, with different faces and in different places. The rest of us have to rely on each other. We're in this together: we carry each other. They don't care.'
    Printed on gallery white stock, from a signed and numbered artist edition of only 50 pieces. - 60.00

2) 'COOL' Variant: Measuring approx. 31x20, this screen print sports 6 colors, including a subtle fade. Printed on gallery white stock, from a signed and numbered artist edition of only 50 pieces. - 60.00

3) 'COPPER' Variant: Measuring approx. 31x20, this screen print sports 6 colors, including a couple of wonderful fades. Printed on matte metallic stock, from a signed and numbered artist edition of only 15 pieces. - 100.00

4) SHATTERED FOIL Variant: Measuring approx. 30x19, this piece is printed on holographic 'shattered' pattern foil stock. From a signed and numbered artist edition of only 20 pieces. - 125.00

5) DIAMOND PRISM FOIL Variant: Measuring approx. 31x20, this piece is printed on holographic 'diamond prism' pattern foil stock. From a signed and numbered artist edition of only 20 pieces. - 125.00

http://insidetherockposterframe.blog...nch-nails.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Nothing specified that there was, so I would imagine there isn't. I didn't ask, specifically, since I didn't like the way the image fades at the bottom. I prefer this shirt, anyhow.
    this is a reprint and looks cool for that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok who is the douche who is selling one of the signed black light soundgarden posters for $750 on ebay with 10 bucks shipping?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Highly doubtful that it is one of us. I was looking at that shit today... People are gross.

Also, someone trying to sell the normal poster for $100. lulz

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Na...item3392dec5ef
    Last edited by Sarah K; 07-31-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Highly doubtful that it is one of us. I was looking at that shit today... People are gross.

Also, someone trying to sell the normal poster for $100. lulz

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Na...item3392dec5ef
    look at this asshole sead he bought it for a lot and had two of them and wanted to make his money back. I don't know what the worse part of this is the seller or the fool that buys it.
    http://denver.craigslist.org/for/4594683997.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=mel_zombie;203299]ok who is the douche who is selling one of the signed black light soundgarden posters for $750 on ebay with 10 bucks shipping?[

LOOK AT THIS FOOL
    This is the second time this poster has been on ebay and craigs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Na...item3a94be7352

and look at the blatant lie about it sealing out before doors opened WTF got mine 15min after doors opened

http://denver.craigslist.org/clt/4582989143.html

Again don't know whats sadder the seller or someone stupid enuff to pay that much for a poster. At that price it better give me a blow job shit
    Last edited by chainsawCo; 07-31-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Stupid question: Are they taking credit cards or is it cash only?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slmshady View Post
    last nights signed poster I bought three and the dude was really cool and goes I thought you like this. theres 3 pics on the photo bucket the soundgarden poster for Clarkston an the 2 nin/sougarden prints Both bands signed the print [IMG][/IMG]
    I will pay you $300.00 for this...? Interested?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinbeetle View Post
    Stupid question: Are they taking credit cards or is it cash only?
    They took credit cards in Clarkston. Thank god, too, with the price of these shirts...

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Was kinda bummed I didn't get a signed one in Clarkston. But the people behind the merch table were pretty strict about the prints. They said they could only take from the top of the stack and whatever you got, that is what you received. So if it was the SG poster, or the NIN poster, regardless if you wanted the other, that is what you're stuck with. Everyone who just asked for a signed one, I hate you. lolzjk. Super jelly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Was kinda bummed I didn't get a signed one in Clarkston. But the people behind the merch table were pretty strict about the prints. They said they could only take from the top of the stack and whatever you got, that is what you received. So if it was the SG poster, or the NIN poster, regardless if you wanted the other, that is what you're stuck with. Everyone who just asked for a signed one, I hate you. lolzjk. Super jelly.
    Maybe I'm confused... But they had the SG only prints and the NIN only prints mixed in one stack and wouldn't even let you choose between the two?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyntheticMemories View Post
    Maybe I'm confused... But they had the SG only prints and the NIN only prints mixed in one stack and wouldn't even let you choose between the two?
    Correct. Weird, I know.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Anyone have any info about the next poster that would start with the Holmdel date tomorrow? Pics maybe?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Has anyone tried bringing in poster tubes? With the chances of rain tonight and tomorrow, I'm going to bring one for at least tonight... I know it's probably up to each venue. Just curious if anyone has been able to get one in.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Has anyone tried bringing in poster tubes? With the chances of rain tonight and tomorrow, I'm going to bring one for at least tonight... I know it's probably up to each venue. Just curious if anyone has been able to get one in.
    I had no problem bringing a poster tube and backpack to Camden and pnc. They just want to make sure they're empty.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Woo! Just got my Copper variant edition for the RR poster. $100 (+ 12 shipping) was WAY more than I was planning to pay for this thing, but whatever. After the disappointment of not getting one at the venue either night, I can't wait to have this thing on my wall (after spending even more money to do it right :/). Signed and numbered, 1 of 15.

Hopefully the rest of you were able to snag what you wanted, also.
    Last edited by pwing47; 08-01-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pwing47 View Post
    Woo! Just got my Copper variant edition for the RR poster. $100 (+ 12 shipping) was WAY more than I was planning to pay for this thing, but whatever. After the disappointment of not getting one at the venue either night, I can't wait to have this thing on my wall (after spending even more money to do it right :/). Signed and numbered, 1 of 15.

Hopefully the rest of you were able to snag what you wanted, also.
    hate you so much right now. Its not personal, I went though hell trying to get the funds this morning and my car broke down so for a second time I missed out. If anyone has an extra day one red rocks I will buy it. I want day 1 to go with my day 2. PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS EXTRA DAY 1 I WILL BUY IT AT A RESONALBLE PRICE!!!!!! pwing47 congrats on that sweet buy I'm sure you will love it its an amazing print.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chainsawCo View Post
    hate you so much right now. Its not personal, I went though hell trying to get the funds this morning and my car broke down so for a second time I missed out. If anyone has an extra day one red rocks I will buy it. I want day 1 to go with my day 2. PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS EXTRA DAY 1 I WILL BUY IT AT A RESONALBLE PRICE!!!!!! pwing47 congrats on that sweet buy I'm sure you will love it its an amazing print.
    Sorry to hear you couldn't get what you wanted Yeah, I was lucky enough to be near a computer when they went on sale; for a minute it felt like nerve-wracking presale day all over again, rapidly hitting refresh and whatnot.

By "day 1" do you mean the "warm" print? If I recall, the warm print was day 1 and the cool version was night 2, right? Really hope you can find one without getting ripped off; best of luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    back in the day, they only took cash at shows. thank god they take cards. I don't carry that much cash around, let alone a large amount.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pwing47 View Post
    Sorry to hear you couldn't get what you wanted Yeah, I was lucky enough to be near a computer when they went on sale; for a minute it felt like nerve-wracking presale day all over again, rapidly hitting refresh and whatnot.

By "day 1" do you mean the "warm" print? If I recall, the warm print was day 1 and the cool version was night 2, right? Really hope you can find one without getting ripped off; best of luck!

Thank you very much you made me feel a little bit better you actually care!!!!!! and yes I need some "WARM" BUT don't want to pay out my ass for some paper.

I just wanted to call out this asshole though he dosnt have it yet but its on ebay already.

THIS IS FOR FANS NOT FOR ASSHOLES TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF

look at his profile has all red rocks prints for way to much money.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPECIAL-SIGN...item2c88b058c1

I DONT KNOW WHATS WORSE ABOUT THIS! THE SELLER TRYING TO GET 200+% ON HIS PERCHES
    OR THE ASSHOLES PAYING THIS PRICE. IM SO SICK OF SHIT LIKE THIS
    Last edited by chainsawCo; 08-01-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Correct. Weird, I know.
    Oh hell, no. That's fucked up.

I want all three of the versions...I would have gotten up there, paid for whatever one they gave me...went back to the end of the line...and if they tried to give me one I've already paid for...walk out and go back to the end of the line until I got all three.

I can see them being dicks about not letting you go through them for a signed one...but to mix them all together...idiots.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone got any info about a new print for the holmdel,nj pnc bank arts center show???

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by schemo View Post
    Anyone got any info about a new print for the holmdel,nj pnc bank arts center show???
    I'm anxiously awaiting this info as well. Picked up the SG only print tonight as it was pretty sweet. Big octopus on it. I'll post a pic if anyone cares.

They still had a few of the NIN/SG one left at like 7:20. I was shocked as they were almost out at the MA date at 6:30.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    I'm anxiously awaiting this info as well. Picked up the SG only print tonight as it was pretty sweet. Big octopus on it. I'll post a pic if anyone cares.

They still had a few of the NIN/SG one left at like 7:20. I was shocked as they were almost out at the MA date at 6:30.
    Nice. I'd like to see the soundgarden print. Post it if ya can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miles Tsang's poster is now on sale: http://milestsang.bigcartel.com/prod...-30-08-01-2014