Page 246 of 485 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,380 of 14543

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm fine with them putting over the younger guys. But, they should have at least given them a quick title run. Let them have their ten. Just seems like they're wasting the Dudleys.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Duly noted. I just wish they'd do more with the guy. Did Roderick Strong really need another television title run? ACH or Sydal could have made for a much more compelling champion
    I agree about Strong. I don't like him, and didn't think he should have been the one to end Lethal's TV title run. That could have been a huge rub for a less established guy like ACH or even Dalton Castle. Imagine the promos and between the House of Truth and Castle and his boys. Gold!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm ok with Strong. But, he's not anywhere on the top of my list. He's alright and know how to work a match.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I just had a weird thought that, at this point, makes a lot of sense and totally explains things in WWE. What if Vince can't stand the idea of WWE continuing without him, and is such a power and control-hungry bastard, that he's systematically engineering the slow demise of WWE to coincide with his retirement or death?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So he wants to kill what he's creating to ensure that no one including his own children could run it? What an asshole. And it's not really his. It's really his grandfather's company which was then handed down to Vince Sr. and then to Vince and in reality, it should be handed down to Shane. In fact, if the WWE really needs someone to save them. It's Shane. After all, the company is in deep shit creatively as a former writer for NXT reveals what the company needs to do: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...f-wwe-creative

Oh, and Brad Maddox just got fired: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...-taping-report

YAY!!!! Now they just need to get rid of David Otunga, Cameron, and Allbotcheverything and we wouldn't have to worry about anyone who sucks. Oh, I also heard ZZ, the fatty from Tough Enough got injured during training due to his own stupidity and will be out for 6 weeks.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Maddox lasted a lot longer than people thought he would. Never really got a fair shot. Hope he ends up somewhere that will take him seriously.

Whatever about ZZ. They gave him a shot, and it doesn't seem like he's really running away with it.

One of these days, the ratings are going to bite them in the ass. At the rate it's going, it's going keep going downhill. At some point, someone's going to step in, whether it be the network or shareholders. Plus, if I remember correctly, they got less money this time around when they signed their most recent tv deal. Somethings going to happen. Just a matter of when.

And it looks like Zayn will be back soon. Kinda surprising he's back before Itami. Thought Itami would be back long before Zayn.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Learned how to take/give sidewalk slams, as well as back breakers, back body drops, and closelines in the corner

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

here's me taking a huge back body drop. these didn't tickle.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Nice.... hope you landed well and didn't break anything.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Nice.... hope you landed well and didn't break anything.
    you can actually see the video here: https://t.co/uBPP5Qiojs

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    you can actually see the video here: https://t.co/uBPP5Qiojs
    Nice.... and the fact that the other guy executed well to make sure you're safe. That is good. Bravo....

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Nice.... and the fact that the other guy executed well to make sure you're safe. That is good. Bravo....

yup, it SUCKED taking it from him because of how tall he is haha!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Oh, and Brad Maddox just got fired: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...-taping-report

YAY!!!! Now they just need to get rid of David Otunga, Cameron, and Allbotcheverything and we wouldn't have to worry about anyone who sucks. Oh, I also heard ZZ, the fatty from Tough Enough got injured during training due to his own stupidity and will be out for 6 weeks.
    I totally forgot that Madox existed, funny how you remember people only when they are fired...
    Speaking of fuck Otunga, he sucked then, he probably still sucks, not even his "pseudo" celebrity status could get him over, even The Miz is more interesting.
    I guess Swagger is safe since he's beginning mini feud with Del Rio...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just watched this week's episode of NXT. Liking the angle with Botch Marie, Bayley and Nia Jax. Well crafted, sensical story: main roster writers should take note.

Also: Nia Jax's new outfit reminds me of a female Dr. Robotnik. Just saying...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Does anyone think that if Nia Jax beats Bayley, she'll pull an Andre and give the belt to.... Allbotcheverything?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think Nia will win. But, I don't know about her pulling an Andre.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    "pulling an andre" is more or less passing the torch (deserved or not!) correct?
    i'm thinking andre v. hulk *recoil* at mania.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think void meant Andre selling the title to DiBiase.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I think void meant Andre selling the title to DiBiase.
    Exactly..... For those who don't understand what Piko and I mean.... watch this...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Don't get storylines like that anymore...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I know. Those were the days.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Shame there's 30 plus dipshits who are incapable of creative storylines like it. It probably took a very small group of people to come up with that storyline. A swerve, followed by identical twins, etc. Creative only can dream of being that smart.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And now for our viewing pleasure.... BOTCHAMANIA!!!!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    God, New Day is the best thing they have. They just did a fusion.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Oww!!! Raw hurts.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Better than last week. Some questionable things though. Charlotte is feuding with a heel Paige, then turns heel on Becky? Either they have a plan, or they're grasping at straws. The burial of Breeze continues.

The Sheamus promos were......good? The show is very hit and miss.

Ryback literially makes everything worse. The Rusev segment was already dragging on. Ryback is the worst.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Will this be the RAW to finally break Mick Foley?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Lol that'd be hilarious. It's gotten so bad that it's become fun. Anyone notice the entire top tier of the arena was empty?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Lots of old school stuff being added to the Network lately.