Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Things That Piss You Off - more bitching about your mom

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cashpiles View Post
    Why do women shave all the hair off their vagina zones? Don't you know that it isn't attractive? It completely isn't. That's my personal opinion. Furthermore, I will never marry a woman who shaves all the hair off her zone. Shout outs to women from the Asian continent.
    i dont shave ALL of it, (i leave a bit on top) but personally speaking- i LOVE the increased sensitivity, having the labia majora cleanshaven makes it so i can FEEL more and it thus turns me on more =]

having it ALL off can be a bit odd, but i don't think it's "completely" unnattractive- it depends on the person i guess, not every haircut looks good on every person so to speak!

so in the end, like it or don't, i'm doing it for myself!

(is this something that really pisses you off? or did you mean to post in the general questions?)
    Last edited by halloween; 01-13-2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: adding some attitude

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Why do women shave all the hair off their vagina zones?
    Oooh! I love The Vagina Zone! Especially the one where the Martians come down and want to take everyone away on their ships. Scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.

Edit: On topic (but then, who wouldn't want to talk about The Vagina Zone, really)...feeling really depressed today. Got a nice six hour OCD freakout cleaning fest in front of me. I hate having OCD and I hate putting myself into situations that I know I'll later regret. Or, I should say, I hate myself for putting myself into those situations. Can I say the word 'myself' any more?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Why do women shave all the hair off their vagina zones? Don't you know that it isn't attractive? It completely isn't. That's my personal opinion. Furthermore, I will never marry a woman who shaves all the hair off her zone. Shout outs to women from the Asian continent.
    Calling the vagina a "zone" is completely unattractive too, FYI.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Calling the vagina a "zone" is completely unattractive too, FYI.
    Damn. Now I have to update my OK Cupid profile. Again.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I got no sleep last night. I napped for maybe two hours total today. I'm exhausted. And asshole in the next room has been playing his game for the last six and a half hours. And in the last half hour has decided to turn on the audio of the other people in the game, and that's really loud for some reason. So now I get to listen to voices booming through the walls, and asshole sandwich over there is too fucking dumb and/or deaf to realize, "Oh, DUH, it gets really loud when I do this...maybe I should turn it down." Never. Never occurs to him. And I ask him to turn it down and he reaches over for the volume knob, but I'm half convinced he just pretends to turn it down to shut me up because it never seems any quieter.

And now I am absolutely in a situation where I cannot move right now. Oh, asshole roommate of doom- why can't you get some sort of a life so I don't have to hear you all the time? Why are you choosing today as the day you go on a freaking eight or ten hour gaming binge AND decide to make sure it's really, really loud? I wouldn't give a crap if I didn't have to hear it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    These "shit ____ people say" videos are getting weird, racist, and way too specific. On another note, stay tuned for my hilarious "Shit half-Armenian doctors say to overworked Jewish cab drivers" video!! It's gonna be great!!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    I got no sleep last night. I napped for maybe two hours total today. I'm exhausted. And asshole in the next room has been playing his game for the last six and a half hours. And in the last half hour has decided to turn on the audio of the other people in the game, and that's really loud for some reason. So now I get to listen to voices booming through the walls, and asshole sandwich over there is too fucking dumb and/or deaf to realize, "Oh, DUH, it gets really loud when I do this...maybe I should turn it down." Never. Never occurs to him. And I ask him to turn it down and he reaches over for the volume knob, but I'm half convinced he just pretends to turn it down to shut me up because it never seems any quieter.

And now I am absolutely in a situation where I cannot move right now. Oh, asshole roommate of doom- why can't you get some sort of a life so I don't have to hear you all the time? Why are you choosing today as the day you go on a freaking eight or ten hour gaming binge AND decide to make sure it's really, really loud? I wouldn't give a crap if I didn't have to hear it.
    my old room mate used to play video games pretty loud, when i was trying to sleep. I would flat out say "use your headphones". You need to stand your ground and ask for it to be turned WAY THE FUCK DOWN. If he gets pissy, say "it's a game and you have no idea how obnoxious it is for someone who isn't playing the game." In the most calm and matter of fact way.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT!

---

So reading world news is really depressing, and reading politics is really depressing- no newsflash there. I go from being super angry and idealistic thinking I should be able to change the world singlehandedly, to becoming completely apathetic to the point where I will only read headlines and won't bother reading whole articles. Then when curiosity gets the best of me (when I'm bored usually) and my apathy simply becomes a hole in my chest, which I can only describe as feeling pretty fucking depressed. All the while accepting that things have always been fucked up in one way or the other, and will continue to do be so in one way or the other for the rest of my life and beyond.

Anyways, in the end, what pisses me off is how I haven't come up with a way to deal with this shit properly, how I let it affect me on such a personal and direct manner. I sometimes feel like I should be doing more to try to do something, but at the same time I know that being the person I am in the position I am, the most I can do is to try being informed- but sometimes just being informed feels so goddamn pointless.
    Last edited by halloween; 01-14-2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: so as not to double post.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I need to move back to God damn So Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by Patton Oswalt via Twitter
    Just finished my set at The Largo and brought the surprise drop-in guest onstage: Louis CK. I have a fun job.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

You'd at least think that he'd be able to invest some money into some headphones or a headset of some sort. It's obviously intentional, and he doesn't seem to care about annoying you out of getting a good night's sleep at all. That's just very screwed of him.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-16-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Getting awaken at 3am ( pretty much right now) to being outbid in the final minutes. It was a push and shove contest, but I put on the David Hester and outbid him.

I overpaid my limit, but goddamn it, that shit was mine.

YUUUUPPPP!!!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Why is it that when you have nothing to do it is easy to stay awake, and then when you have studying to do you are falling asleep over the book?

edit ugh. 2 things in one night - Now one of my pregnant instructors just emailed me and she can't teach anymore at my fitness center, so I am seriously shorthanded in qualified people to cover aerobic classes at my fitness center. I may have to start covering a 3rd class on Mondays.
    Last edited by redshoewearer; 01-16-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Just found out my apartment being renovated soon and I have 2 months to move. On the plus side, they're giving me back my full damage deposit and I get my last month rent-free, but it's still pretty shitty.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Just found out my apartment being renovated soon and I have 2 months to move. On the plus side, they're giving me back my full damage deposit and I get my last month rent-free, but it's still pretty shitty.
    That happened to me at the end of 2010. It is the worst.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Five years of on the job technical training, courses, and uni, all just to get a 10 minute phone call from a client asking me how to shut a cabinet door.
    For some reason my career choice doesn't seem as justified any more, think I'll move into pottery instead
    Last edited by Beef of the Sea; 01-18-2012 at 06:54 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    These "shit ____ people say" videos are getting weird, racist, and way too specific. On another note, stay tuned for my hilarious "Shit half-Armenian doctors say to overworked Jewish cab drivers" video!! It's gonna be great!!
    Seriously, what the fuck brought this on? "Shit My Dad Says" started YEARS ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    That happened to me at the end of 2010. It is the worst.
    I'm kind of stuck right now too, I've applied for a few jobs that would have me moving out of town, so if I get a new place I'll just have to move again right away if one of the jobs works out. And that's only if I can find a place right now that won't require me to sign a lease. My only other option is to move out of town early and just fucking hope I can get a decent job where-ever I end up.

Also, I can't figure out how to upload an avatar to the new board.
    Last edited by ibanez33; 01-18-2012 at 03:40 AM.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Also, I can't figure out how to upload an avatar to the new board.
    You can't upload your own avatar unless you donate to the board (unless they've changed the rules on that and I was unaware). They do have a bunch of default avatars you can choose, however.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I'm going to scream at the next person who says "If you don't like people who are homophobic then you're the bigot" and/or "So what if he doesn't like gay people? That's just his opinion and if you call him out on it then YOU are in the wrong!"

I'm continually dumbfounded by the ignorance, hatred and utter stupidity in this world.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'm going to scream at the next person who says "If you don't like people who are homophobic then you're the bigot" and/or "So what if he doesn't like gay people? That's just his opinion and if you call him out on it then YOU are in the wrong!"

I'm continually dumbfounded by the ignorance, hatred and utter stupidity in this world.
    Wow. That is completely ridiculous.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    So...I hacked off my hair today. I had been growing it out for a little over a year and it was getting pretty long. I've got mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, it definitely looks better short. On the other hand, I was growing it out just in case I decide to transition. But I'm on the hunt for a new job, so I figured I shouldn't take any chances and just had it cut off. I'm kind of bummed but kind of ok with it. It's weird. At least I know I can grow it that long again in a year if I want to.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I have short hair and I'm a girl. /shrug/

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I have short hair and I'm a girl. /shrug/
    Oh, don't get me wrong, allegro. I'm not saying women can't have short hair or anything like that. It's just a personal preference; if I do end up transitioning, I would like to have my hair longer.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I wish my husband would be supportive of my daughter. He's religious and disagrees with her choice to study music in college. She wants to sing opera professionally after she goes to college for music, and has a beautiful voice, and has worked hard training toward this for years. I'm taking her to college voice/entrance auditions at different schools right now - we just got back from Albany, and are going to Fredonia next weekend. I just wish he'd be supportive. I believe in her - she has placed at the state level in music competition, but unless she does what he wants, he gives her no encouragement. It makes me sad.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Wow, that's such a bummer, redshoe. His "religion" disagrees with her talents? I'm glad that you are such a strong supporter, and I really hope she gets into a good school. That's a GREAT and very lucrative and rewarding career (albeit very competitive and difficult), I wish her great luck and success, brava.
    Last edited by allegro; 01-22-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    IIRC Jane's husband is a hindu? If so it might be a bit similar to how my dad (also a hindu) couldn't get his head around the fact that I wasn't doing maths and science at A-level (I did languages and philosophy) and then something "tangible" like business or medicine at university (I went to art school). I think it had more to do with his culture than his religion, but there was a bit of an "I came to England where people are supposed to go to good schools and get good jobs and earn lots of money - who the fuck is Matisse?" mentality about it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    He's a Muslim - he believes that music is against his religion. He wasn't always like that - we used to listen to music together - I liked Indian music and he'd listen to some music that I like, with me. Then about 10 years ago, he got more strict, so we agree to disagree music-wise because I'm not giving it up.

Shreena - it is almost exactly the same! He is an electrical engineer, teaches this at a university (and hoped my daughter would go this school) and just thinks if you aren't in engineering or science you won't succeed; his father was an engineer, 2 of his siblings are, and the other one is a doctor, so I think you are right that there is a cultural element also. I love math myself, and have decided to work toward that direction, but I feel that each person has a different gift and that gift must be nurtured whatever direction it takes you.

Allegro and Shreena thanks for the encouragement. She has worked so hard and I believe she will get where she wants to be but it is sometimes hard when the husband isn't encouraging. I guess at least he doesn't actively block her.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    One thing I realise now - and that I wish I knew when I was at school was just how mathematical music is. It's like a careful balance of equations and physics - and that's before you get to the machines/instruments that create the sounds. Perhaps there's some kind of literature that could help make that link to him?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    No money yet i have 500$ pending deposit. Wouldn't be so bad if i could find someplace that still took checks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Boot camp class (which I really​ need to go to) vs. most important U. Cincinnati BB game of the year. Cannot decide.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimaze View Post
    Boot camp class (which I really​ need to go to) vs. most important U. Cincinnati BB game of the year. Cannot decide.
    Booooooot camp. I've been slacking something fierce and went this evening to Cross fit. I was seriously stressed today and it really really helped.

Where is the menses thread? I'm PMSing like never before. My life stresses combined with that one day of the month where I am just a cranky bitch (more so then usually) turned into a puddle of tears. I neeeeever do that - ever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Booooooot camp. I've been slacking something fierce and went this evening to Cross fit. I was seriously stressed today and it really really helped.
    I ended up going. Bearcats lost anyway. And the instructor convinced me to do private training once per week. I need it. DH is pissed.