Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Things That Piss You Off - more bitching about your mom

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Meeting railroaders. Just because you happen to attend a meeting with someone you need to work out some side issue with doesn't mean you can use that same meeting as a public opportunity to take everyone's time to work out that issue. If it's not on the agenda or is not what everyone else cares about...pick up the phone AFTER the meeting!!! Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cashpiles View Post
    Why do women shave all the hair off their vagina zones? Don't you know that it isn't attractive? It completely isn't. That's my personal opinion. Furthermore, I will never marry a woman who shaves all the hair off her zone. Shout outs to women from the Asian continent.

Ummm...its better to eat that way without choking!!! really?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    The fact that on March 1 YouTube is going to automatically make everyone's account divert to the "new" (shitty, shitty, shittyshitmcfuck shitty) design layout.

Why can't sites just stick to one fucking layout and be happy with it? This "new" one isn't practical at all and fucks all my shit up on my profile.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lost again View Post
    Ummm...its better to eat that way without choking!!! really?
    Are you eating out women with foot long pubes? Because I can't see how you'd choke on a regular bush.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well i am totally sure i am not alone there. it happens. it takes one tiny hair.

still gotta take care of your girl though.
    Last edited by lost again; 01-24-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    1. Oil change guys who tell me that I need new tires, brake pads, air filter, transmission flush etc. every time I get an oil change. I had an oil change dude at the dealership where I have lifetime oil changes tell me I need new brake pads 3 months after I bought the fucking thing...from the same dealership. And they had just put new brake pads on it.
    2. Idiots. A coworker asked me what I eat every morning during my break. It's a tupperware container of what is obviously yogurt. NO OTHER EDIBLE THING LOOKS LIKE YOGURT! What the fuck else could it be? It's plain Greek yogurt and I like to squeeze a couple honey packets into it. Anyway...one morning I'm squirting honey all up in my yogurt and she asks "what are you always eating?" I say "whale milk and honey" deadpan as fuck. She asks if I'm serious and I tell her that I'm absolutely serious and it's delicious. AND SHE FUCKING BELIEVES ME! Where the FUCK DO YOU EVEN BUY WHALE MILK!?
    3. A dude I work with got promoted to fill the spot of another person who got promoted. The person whose former spot is being filled by said dude worked at 5am. Usually, when someone is hired to fill a vacancy, they inherit the same shift. How fucking ever, they promoted the dude internally without going through an interview process, and the interview process is when they usually say "this is for the early shift." Long story short, our supervisor wants us all to decide who gets fucked with the early shift because when they promoted the dude to our team, they didn't consider the fact that the dude doesn't have a car and can't get to work at 5. I spent 4 years on that shift, and I'll snap my own dick off before I go back.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I ordered a trench-coat and bandana from a store back in October, at the time the stuff was going be on order until now.
    Only I just received an email stating my order had been cancelled.

What the fuck?!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef of the Sea View Post
    I ordered a trench-coat and bandana from a store back in October, at the time the stuff was going be on order until now.
    Only I just received an email stating my order had been cancelled.

What the fuck?!
    Sounds like the fashion police intercepted it.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrodoommonkey View Post
    Where the FUCK DO YOU EVEN BUY WHALE MILK!?
    I've got a guy at the aquarium, I can hook you up.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redshoewearer View Post
    I wish my husband would be supportive of my daughter. He's religious and disagrees with her choice to study music in college. She wants to sing opera professionally after she goes to college for music, and has a beautiful voice, and has worked hard training toward this for years. I'm taking her to college voice/entrance auditions at different schools right now - we just got back from Albany, and are going to Fredonia next weekend. I just wish he'd be supportive. I believe in her - she has placed at the state level in music competition, but unless she does what he wants, he gives her no encouragement. It makes me sad.
    Aww I bet she's brilliant! I hope one day he sees the light so to speak and supports her in art, as there is little that's more rewarding.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Sounds like the fashion police intercepted it.
    Oh snap

They were pretty slick though, if I must say so myself.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Oh, a mac and a scarf. I was picturing a mid-90s metal fan (bandana around the head, leather trenchcoat).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh, good god no.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef of the Sea View Post

I want that.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I hate my meds. They're making me all dulled down and compliant. On the other hand, I've been trying to be normal all my life and this is the first time I feel like this might be what other normal people feel like every day and OH MY GOD I HATE IT. I want to go back to being neurotic and anxious and insecure, because at least that way I was also full of energy and curious and present and animated. I feel like a pod person.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Favorite library was closed due to "the largest pro-life rally in Indiana" today.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Favorite library was closed due to "the largest pro-life rally in Indiana" today.
    Not like those people know how to read anyway...

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I've got this twitch in my left hand that's been driving me nuts. Started a few weeks ago and happens pretty much every day now, sometimes multiple times a day. It's in between my thumb and my forefinger and it ends up shaking my forefinger, too. I've heard it can be caused by lack of vitamins or potassium. I eat plenty of bananas (though I've been slacking a bit lately) and am not as vigilant about vitamins as I should be. I'm going to be better about both and hope this goes away. Or it could also be stress, I've heard. I hope it's benign. I'd be surprised if it were anything to be concerned about, but it's still irking me.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    You're having a stroke.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    That explains a lot, actually.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Attention retards:

AN ATM IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL BANK BRANCH, TELLER OR ACCOUNTANT.

NOR IS IT A STARBUCKS, NIGHTCLUB OR MEETING PLACE.

IT'S A BANK MACHINE.

TAKE YOUR MONEY OR YOUR BANK STATEMENT AND FUCK OFF, THERE ARE PEOPLE WAITING BEHIND YOU AND THEY'RE FUCKING FREEZING.

I can't be the only person alive who despises this.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Public computer labs: they are a circle of Hell.
    The amount of plastic bags handed out by supermarkets in NYC (here's a plastic bag for your banana!). Stop clogging the world with plastic bags! The state should make it illegal to hand them out free: once people have to pay for them, you'll see their use go right down.
    Last edited by aggroculture; 01-29-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DF118 View Post
    Attention retards:

IT'S A BANK MACHINE.

TAKE YOUR MONEY OR YOUR BANK STATEMENT AND FUCK OFF, THERE ARE PEOPLE WAITING BEHIND YOU AND THEY'RE FUCKING FREEZING.

THIS.
    Motherfucking this.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    My shifting mood is getting really annoying. I find myself of ball of anger and frustration even though things aren't all that bad i guess.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Awesome. Just found out that I don't qualify for state healthcare. Because of budget cuts, adults who don't have children and aren't disabled can pretty much go fuck themselves as far as the state of Arizona goes. Which is awesome, because I lost my insurance and am quickly running out of medication that, you know, helps me to not die. Or go blind, which is a nasty side effect of diabetes. So...yeah! Have I mentioned lately how much I hate the state of Arizona?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    Awesome. Just found out that I don't qualify for state healthcare. Because of budget cuts, adults who don't have children and aren't disabled can pretty much go fuck themselves as far as the state of Arizona goes. Which is awesome, because I lost my insurance and am quickly running out of medication that, you know, helps me to not die. Or go blind, which is a nasty side effect of diabetes. So...yeah! Have I mentioned lately how much I hate the state of Arizona?
    Being diabetic sucks. Insurance shit is such a nightmare and has been all of my life. How did I not know you were diabetic? The cost of insulin is absurd and it just keeps going up. Motherfuckers, I just want to live.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ugh ruiner, seriously? So, unless your diabetes becomes such a severe condition that it actually disables you, you have to fund the insulin yourself? Yikes. And I came here to complain about the cold... Doesn't seem like such a bad thing now.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    THIS.
    Motherfucking this.
    I know, right? They should have mounted sentry guns set to a timer around them.

Also, new mothers, why do you insist on taking your hideous noise machines to coffee shops? My local Beancene (a Scottish Starbucks with more wank) is turning into a nursery. I know you're all keen to show off your obnoxious little brats but if you can't control your hellspawn you shan't be allowed to have any.

If you must, if your baby completely refuses to stop screaming no matter how many times I scowl at it, leave the fucking coffee shop.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DF118 View Post
    Attention retards:

IT'S A BANK MACHINE.

I'm convinced that my local cashpoint features a hidden game of Space Invaders, it's the only reason anyone should spend so long at the fucking thing. I think to access it you have to put in about 20 maxed out credit cards and forget their PIN repeatedly