Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alternative Sexuality thread

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Sorry. That sounded kind of twatty.

Well, I think that the first, and most obvious issue of comparing it with pedophilia is that these types of relationships are between two adults, who are of age, who are *consenting* to this dynamic. Nobody is being taken advantage of.

Not all DD exchanges center around age play, either. I absolutely have a bit of a Daddy thing, but I won't participate in any sort of age play dynamic.

Obviously, relationships can mean vastly different things to different people. When I personally think of a Daddy figure, it is someone who is a bit older, stable, and secure. They have an ability to guide, mentor, teach, and punish. Their goals are to help me grow and become a better person. "Nurturing" is a word that comes up a lot.

I don't think it's fair to state that all subs want this dynamic. I don't think it's fair to say even most desire it. Blanket statements about any group of people are usually wrong. Some folks want just a sadist, some want a Master, some want a Dom, some want a Daddy. There is also a pretty big overlap between the groups.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No offense taken. You are right: I overstated. I certainly know not all subs go for that. My current relationship has no overtones of it. It was prompted by someone contacting me recently who wanted to play, and the Daddy vibe started immediately. So it's on my mind, as I always get disturbed by it. Right, not all subs. I really, really, like your nurturing, guide, explanation. That resonates with me. I've done a fair amount of that. Definitely know what you're saying there. Absolutely right, the ways people play are multi-varied. I definitely overstated.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    "Fuck me daddy"

Um ok....daughter?

i understand it's not about incest but goddamn you're calling them your father.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    For what it's worth, I think it's only weird if you still call your father "daddy" or your mother "mommy". It's something most people grow out of, and so to return to it with a dominant sexual partner makes a kind of sense to me.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    SEE ABOVE

But Tony, bro... I would wager some money that you're probably as vanilla as vanilla comes.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    SEE ABOVE

But Tony, bro... I would wager some money that you're probably as vanilla as vanilla comes.
    haha it's just a weird thing to me. If a girl called me daddy while we were at it I would immediately be grossed out and lose my bone.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    It's like literally one of the least "weird" things that occurs in kinky land.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    That's understandable, everybody has things which twig them out from the moment. It's interesting how words play a particularly important role in kink of most shades.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    It's like literally one of the least "weird" things that occurs in kinky land.
    Yes indeed. It gets pretty nasty with some, but as long as they have people who can explore those things with who are equally as interested, who am I to judge?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    That's understandable, everybody has things which twig them out from the moment. It's interesting how words play a particularly important role in kink of most shades.

YASSSS

Like, I have an INCREDIBLY difficult time with "sir" and "master" to the point of them making me feel physically uncomfortable. "Daddy" comes out about a million times easier. I can get "sir" slapped out of me. But "master" has yet to fall from my mouth.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I can get "sir" slapped out of me.
    I bet it could

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Haha, so I take it my relationship of 3 years with someone 30 years older than me who I call Daddy/Father/Papa and who "raised" me and sneaks into the bedroom (covered in pink and teddy bears) I have at his house to put his hand up my Hello Kitty nightie would gross some of you out?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Okay, I swear to whatever deity you believe in that there was a BDSM thread. Can't find it. So anyway: recommendations for online shopping?
    It's here.

Recommendations are highly dependent on the item(s) you want to buy. Even if it's floggers, depending on the type you want, I'll send you to different places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can see why some would go for that, for sure. I think my original issue was why (it seems to me) that seems to be such a predominant vibe for subs. Like, a majority. I was just curious about why that seems to me to be so overwhelmingly popular. That's what I was wondering about.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I think that's a huge generalization that isn't true.

Plus, people have wants and needs that fluctuate. Like, one time I might need a daddy, and the next month, just give me a sadist without all of the "extra" stuff. I would need a partner who is adaptable, and isn't stuck in one specific role all of the time. People put too much stock in whatever label they have assigned themselves. Just do what feels right.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    OH MY GOD I FUCKING HATE THEFERRETT

Every time I see one of his masturbatory writings hit K & P, I want to cry.

Everyone else seems to fucking LOVE this dude, and I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT. He rambles on and on and on without ever actually saying anything. All the while with his smug, shitty attitude. I see his shit on K & P and for some reason, can't stop myself from rage reading portions of it.

GODDAMN IT

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Sounds like my LiveJournal postings, except no one gave a shit. Rightly so, I'm sure if I look back on that stuff I'd want to tear my eyeballs out. I've kind of given up on that type of pontificating on sites like FetLife. I'm much more comfortable talking at length about music and other stuff, instead of my opinions. Everyone has them and I'll only share mine if I'm passionate enough about it. Also why I'm kind of holding back on personal stuff as compared to when I was younger and would just write about anything and everything. I thought it helped but it really didn't.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I want to light all of his stupid fedoras on fire.

I will say that he always has great nail polish, though. If he does them himself, it's very impressive.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    He's been around *forever*... from back in the LiveJournal days of the early aughts.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I've got two pair of police grade handcuffs, a very nice blindfold, some rope and a bed that's practically made for bondage, and no one to use them with.

I'm a sad monkey

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    OH MY GOD I FUCKING HATE THEFERRETT

Every time I see one of his masturbatory writings hit K & P, I want to cry.

Everyone else seems to fucking LOVE this dude, and I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT. He rambles on and on and on without ever actually saying anything. All the while with his smug, shitty attitude. I see his shit on K & P and for some reason, can't stop myself from rage reading portions of it.

GODDAMN IT
    The Ferrett is a bit of a douche, but as long as he continues fighting with "Master" James, I will continue to like him... I've known James in real life for quite a few years now and he pretty much a joke within the Sydney scene (he reckons he runs Australias first and only "house", lol) and it's hilarious seeing him act so high and mighty on Fetlife. It's great though, because it gives us something to bitch about at munches. Smh.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    The Ferrett is a bit of a douche, but as long as he continues fighting with "Master" James, I will continue to like him... I've known James in real life for quite a few years now and he pretty much a joke within the Sydney scene (he reckons he runs Australias first and only "house", lol) and it's hilarious seeing him act so high and mighty on Fetlife. It's great though, because it gives us something to bitch about at munches. Smh.
    Yeah. FUCK that guy. I forget what he posted one time... Some awful, woman hating shit. I responded politely, but disagreed, and he instantly blocked me. But I saw the "I've never deepthroated, but this is how you do it, hold your barf in, etc" rage not too long ago. Which made me lol.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I had my first pup session not long ago and I must say I quite enjoyed the head space that came with it. It is very hard (pun intended) to NOT say anything and stay in pup mode, but it also made it that much more exciting.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Yeah. FUCK that guy. I forget what he posted one time... Some awful, woman hating shit. I responded politely, but disagreed, and he instantly blocked me. But I saw the "I've never deepthroated, but this is how you do it, hold your barf in, etc" rage not too long ago. Which made me lol.
    Lol yeah! And I've seen his gf "deepthroat" him on my rooftop at a party one time, his version of deepthroating and actual deepthroating are very different. Gawd, he's the most abusive piece of shit ever.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I have no idea who the hell you guys are talking about, and I'm getting the distinct impression that I should be very, very thankful for that.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Douchy fetlifers who write a lot of entries. They're on like total opposite ends of the douche spectrum, though.

Ferrett is just annoying, self congratulatory, and kinda condescending(in my opinion, anyway - most other people enjoy him). James is just a straight up misogynist.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 11-04-2014 at 01:46 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    So, I think I'm going to attend a party on Friday. Ugh. I attempted to go to my first one a few months back, and shit fell through. I've been waiting for a smaller one to pop up that people within my circle will be attending, and I found one. I messaged to the host to make sure it is cool that I just attend as a learner/observer/socializing person, and not an active participant, and she says that is totally fine.

BUT, I feel a little weird about it because it is kinda described as "bring weed and alcohol". I have no issues with weed or alcohol. But I don't necessarily think that they should be present, or at least not encouraged at a play party. Like, the price is cheaper if you bring weed and/or alcohol. Just seems like a recipe for people to make shitty choices.

Am I uptight?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    May I ask if this is being held in a private residence? I've been to a few play parties at the local swinger's club and I didn't see anything stronger than Pepsi.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yes... It is in a home.