Page 337 of 485 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,110 of 14543

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Elgin and Callihan run camps every so often in the Midwest but I'm sure you're already aware.
    two guys I don't particularity care for. Elgin was cool to me in Tennesee and thought we met before, fast forward a month later we ran into each other in Chicago and hr was a prick.

Callihan is cool, his opinion of how the business is changing upsets me..But i don't really like his crew.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    That's a shame to hear about Elgin.

Re: Sami--The Crists? Or Havok? All?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, it looks like the Man Who is Fond of Slapping Nutz's idea of a champion just got arrested for domestic disturbance as there's audio of Alberto El Puto-bitch fighting with Paige.

She did a stupid thing in dating that cabron.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    That's a shame to hear about Elgin.

Re: Sami--The Crists? Or Havok? All?

Crists. I like Dave and Jake professionally. Dave is an odd one, though, man. If they don't like you personally, they'll never give you the time of day..which is a shame cause they pretty much run wrestling.

Also, at the show in Chicago w/ Elgin, he worked my buddy and he was a major cunt to him. That rubbed me the wrong way, If someone does my friends wrong, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    That's understandable. Having gotten into AAW like I have over the last year or two, I had kind of noticed the Crists seem to have a lot of pull.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    That's understandable. Having gotten into AAW like I have over the last year or two, I had kind of noticed the Crists seem to have a lot of pull.
    They're like that EVERYWHERE, it's very toxic.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Switching subjects, I won't be surprised when Dixie Carter shows up on RAW as Kurt Angle's....angle. I know Steph is the smart bet but it's also boring so I hope it isn't her.
    Last edited by Swykk; 07-11-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Switching subjects, I won't be surprised when Dixie Carter shows up on RAW as Kurt Angle's....angle. I know Steph is the smart bet but it's also boring so I hope it isn't her.
    Oh dear God no.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Oh yeah... the September 5th Smackdown is here in Sioux Falls, 2 shows in 2 days!!

edit: hell yeah, even better seats than raw, row 1 on the tv side of the ramp, seats 5 thru 7!
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 07-12-2017 at 10:14 AM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    That Kurt Angle:24 special was great! i can't believe they mentioned TNA!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    That Kurt Angle:24 special was great! i can't believe they mentioned TNA!
    Kurt makes me so proud to be a pittsburgher.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Well, it looks like the Man Who is Fond of Slapping Nutz's idea of a champion just got arrested for domestic disturbance as there's audio of Alberto El Puto-bitch fighting with Paige.

She did a stupid thing in dating that cabron.
    I wanted to talk about "El Patron", because i have defended him before (as a performer), but there's no excuse if he's beating Paige.
    I always thought he's a talented guy, but as a person he seems like a sociopath, I think they are in a toxic relationship and both of them aren't helping each other...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The things I've been hearing and reading about sounds like all of the things expected in an abusive relationship. I know people such as myself and many others don't like the Man w/ 3Hs but I think he was the reason for having Paige be on RAW and del Rio on Smackdown is because he was trying to protect Paige. I saw clip from Total Divas where Natalya and some of the divas saw Paige w/ del Rio and the look in Natalya's face and in her body language struck me quite hard as I think she knew that this is trouble. Summer Rae's face was like "oh shit..."

I keep thinking this might go into that territory of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named a decade ago. This is bad and I really want to see El Patron get the ass-kicking of a lifetime.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I keep thinking this might go into that territory of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named a decade ago. This is bad and I really want to see El Patron get the ass-kicking of a lifetime.
    I dont think it'll go as far as Benoit; but sure it's fucked... Paige doesn't seem like the most "sane" person ever... and Alberto is a heavy drinker, that's not a good combo on ANY relationship...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    For anyone that wonders why Talking Smack got cancelled from the WWE. Easy... Meekmahan didn't like it and gave it the boot. What a fucking ****.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I had one of my best matches yesterday, we went 14 minutes (on a 15 minute time limit) Then my opponent and I teamed up with our trainer in a 6 man tag, I'm so goddamn sore.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Pro wrestling in 2017, folks. TBH: I'd love to see this match.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Kurt Angle's secret is..... he has an illegitimate son and.... it's Jason Jordan....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Kurt Angle's secret is..... he has an illegitimate son and.... it's Jason Jordan....

They could have done so much with that angle (no pun intended)...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm not very optimistic. Cool he's getting a push. Don't see this ending well though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    Shane. The only McMahon that people pretty much respects. He is willing to do insane things to himself just to entertain us. This man has some serious balls. If only he can use those balls and takeover the company for good as long as he gets rid of MeekMahan's buck-tooth beaver bitch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello there, fellows. I also enjoy watching wrestling, particularly WWE. I watched when I was a kid and came back about 3 years ago after I saw a clip on The Soup of Santino Marella's snake sockpuppet being charmed by the Great Khali playing a flute. Raw & Smackdown take up so much damn time that I don't typically watch much else, but I keep up on the dirtsheets and whatnot via Squared Circle on Reddit. I'm going to TLC this October in Minneapolis, my first PPV so I am jazzed.

Sorry if this is gauche of me, I just wanted to get in on the sports entertainment talk. Nice to meet ya.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Welcome! Yeah, there's a lot of wwe to consume. I'm usually burned out after Monday. It's a lot.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Too many? I think the amount is fine. Pretty old school I'd say. One world champion, a midcard champion, and a tag division. Cruiserweight is technically it's own brand.

If you really want to complain about how many titles a company has, watch njpw. Love njpw but the amount of titles they have is ridiculous.

4 singles titled
    3 tag titles

I agree about the titles though. One show has a part time champion, which I'm against. And the other show has a champion who's more of an experiment. The world titles definitely need more focus.

Ziggler is the guy who you can have good matched with and get a win. Main Event jobber. You know you'll get a good match though.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    So glad I have an off weekend. After the show on Saturday the rival (and much better) company's owner asked one of his guys to talk to me to see if I was interested.. Saturday I'm going to their show to speak business!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
    There are two of everything. Its lame imo. Ziggler is a midcard jobber who they throw a bone once in a while. The fact they BURIED Bray and the whyatt family so bad is digusting. windham rotunda is the nephew of Barry Whindham ffs. He was Elite on the stick. Fed him to Cena. There were so many angles. We should still be seeing The shield vs the wyatt stables at the top of the card battling, add in 80 percent of the bullet club in wwe thats THREE major factions that are a licence to print money and vince and dunn pissed it all away because of either ignorance or complacency Instead? Fucking Roman getting eaten alive, Jinder( LMAO) And Orton at the top of the card. WTF Planet am on?

Shinske getting attacked weekly by a AJ lead bullet club is MONEY. Throw in Finn Balor butting heads with AJ as leader you have a WHOLE two years of upper card. Not to mention the other ELITE wrestlers who can be apart of the fued.
    Ziggler is going to win from time to time. Gotta make him credible. But it'll only be one win and he'll go in and put someone over. There's a reason.

With Bray, I don't think they know what to do with him or aren't sure on what they have. He should be a top heel. Instead, he says a lot of weird shit, loses, laughs it off, then repeat. It's a shame.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Ziggler is going to win from time to time. Gotta make him credible. But it'll only be one win and he'll go in and put someone over. There's a reason.

With Bray, I don't think they know what to do with him or aren't sure on what they have. He should be a top heel. Instead, he says a lot of weird shit, loses, laughs it off, then repeat. It's a shame.
    Honestly, are they even trying to make Ziggler look credible anymore? It seems like his role now is to tease getting eliminated during Battle Royale-type matches half a dozen times and then disappear. I don't even want to talk about how they book Bray.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Battleground this Sunday night! Any matches that you're excited for? I'm going to take a possibly controversial stance and say that I want to see Jinder Mahal win the Punjabi Prison match.