Page 237 of 486 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,110 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Didn't learn too much today, as a lot of my class mates were late..but i learned how to give and take a close line, as well as dropkicks.

every practice, I shake my trainers hands and thank them for the opportunity,..as I'm genuinely thankful they're allowing me to live my dream..Today, my trainer replied with: "You're taking it"

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Hey, a complement from a trainer is a sign that you're on your way. That is awesome.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Hey, a complement from a trainer is a sign that you're on your way. That is awesome.
    absolutely! I've been picking things up very quickly. Like, first try quickly. My trainers haven't really been saying positive things to me..But I've found out through other classmates that they're impressed...so for him to flat out tell me is a HUGE compliment.

also, just because i love this community so much, I'm thinking about naming a sequence or move of mine "echoing the sound"

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Good debut for Breeze. Shame it was on smackdown.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I just read a spoiler on the NXT tapings that Bayley's next challenger is..... Allbotcheverything....

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They were teasing it afterall... Makes zero sense, but I can see it happening. Maybe Bayley can carry a match out of her. Not sure if Eva will win it though. But, if she does, that will probably mean a call up for Bayley. Eva doesn't deserve to even be in the ring, let alone get a title shot.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I guess they want to make her a heel champ that wrestling fans hate, just like it happened with The Miz, yeah that went great...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah. But, Miz has a degree of skill. She doesn't.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Here's the proof: http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/10...-vs-balor-more

I hate you WWE.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    She's getting her shot at the next set of tapings. No title change is going to happen for either of the big two titles on a random taping. We're safe for now.

Now, if she get a shot at London...that's a different story.

Spoiler: And yeah, I know about the tag title change, but that title has never meant half as much as the singles titles. It's even already changed hands at a taping this year. It's the only one they'll ever do that with, I bet.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    The Vaudevillians deserved better than that. So did Joe.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Watched Breeze debut on Smackdown and i thought it was well done, and it even makes sense to pair him with Summer Rae, i guess that's the end of the rumored "Heel Ziggler" return we were expecting and since Cena seems that will retain the U.S. title before his hiatus, i don't think there will be another "unexpected" heel turn this sunday (unless it's the Big Show, lol).

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Why do I get the feeling that the Big Chode will be Cena's opponent? Why him?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that the Big Chode will be Cena's opponent? Why him?
    Please don't say that, haha. He hasn't been on tv in awhile. Man, I hope it's not. And if it is, it's going to get shit on. I'd rather them randomly toss in Jericho again than Big Show. I'm betting that Cena is dropping the title. So hopefully it's to someone meaningful, that needs it. Big Show would just take a huge shit on everything Cena has done for the title.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I would like it to be Ambrose since his match was mysteriously cancelled.

I really have no idea who it's going to be. It has to be someone who can credibly beat Cena, right? A debut? A heel who cheats for the win? I don't know.

My Eagles are on at the same time as the PPV so I won't be watching it live. I'll just check the updates as it goes along.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm hoping for three things. A return, possibly Daniel Bryan (something I wouldn't bet on), a debut, or Tyler Breeze. But since Breeze had already debuted and is in a program with Ziggler (sorta), maybe it's Ambrose. Something happened with Harper, so they cancelled the original preshow match. So, maybe Ambrose. Depends on how far in advance they planned for this.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I hope the Sami Zayn returning rumors are true and he comes back to challenge Cena, that would be awesome

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Zayn would be awesome. In fact, I'd prefer him over everyone else. Not sure if he's fully recovered yet or not though.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    For those who are probably unenthused about WWE's crappy product and need something to laugh at, never fear.... here's the new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!:

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Del Rio! Nice. Always liked him and hated how he got fucked over and fired for rightfully smacking the shit out of a racist. And it looks like he's in the best shape of his career too.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm going to assume he got a massive payday to go back. I'm bittersweet about it...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm glad he beat Cena but I'm mixed about it considering how bad he got treated in WWE over what happened and was hoping he wasn't going to come back.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I wonder if they tried to get Ricardo back too? He was way more vocal than Del Dio was. Cool to see Zeb back though. Del Dio needs a speaker.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    double post, but...

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Love that Rybread got booed consistently throughout that match. He's terrible. Almost botched the pop up powerbomb.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I don't see how people like him or why he has the spot he has. I chuckled at the boos. But yeah, he's terrible.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    At least Kevin Owens won. Fuck Crybotch, he always sucked.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hopefully, that's the last one. Cryhack goes back down on the roster, and we get some legit matches for the title.

Is it just me, or does the structuring of the card seem odd? Cena start. A cell match second. World title match before the IC title match. Seems random.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Hopefully, that's the last one. Cryhack goes back down on the roster, and we get some legit matches for the title.

Is it just me, or does the structuring of the card seem odd? Cena start. A cell match second. World title match before the IC title match. Seems random.
    Yeah but then again, it's WWE. It's no surprise who is booking this crap.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Main event was awesome!