Thread: Podcasts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Hello Internet, with CGP Grey and Brady Haran, is the only podcast that I'll absolutely swear by. I've been listening since it started earlier this year, and good lord, every episode has been fantastic.

Other ones are more specific in their scope - Wired's Gadget Lab Podcast, Less than Live with Kate Leth (comics, comics, comics), and The Dex with the YouTube channel of the same name (competitive Pokemon - yeah, I know, give me a wedgie or whatever).

I also used to listen to the Ars Technicast back when that was still a thing, and, of course, Underneath it All, whenever that comes back. Get to it, people. (It's not like you all have lives or careers or anything, riiiiiiight? )

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Hello Internet, with CGP Grey and Brady Haran, is the only podcast that I'll absolutely swear by. I've been listening since it started earlier this year, and good lord, every episode has been fantastic.

Other ones are more specific in their scope - Wired's Gadget Lab Podcast, Less than Live with Kate Leth (comics, comics, comics), and The Dex with the YouTube channel of the same name (competitive Pokemon - yeah, I know, give me a wedgie or whatever).

I also used to listen to the Ars Technicast back when that was still a thing, and, of course, Underneath it All, whenever that comes back. Get to it, people. (It's not like you all have lives or careers or anything, riiiiiiight? )
    Oooh, I listen to Less Than Live, too!