Thread: Lyrics that depict your current disposition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Linkin Park - Runaway

Graffiti decorations under the sky of dust. A constant wave of tension on top of broken trust. The lessons that you taught me, I learned were never true.

Paper bags and angry voices under a sky of dust. Another wave of tension has more than filled me up. All my talk of taking action. These words were never true.

Now I find myself in question. They point the finger at me again. Guilty by association. You point the finger at me again.

I want to run away. Never say goodbye. I want to know the truth instead of wondering why. I want to know the answers. No more lies.

Going to run away. Going to run away.

I'm going to run away and never say goodbye. I'm going to run away and never wonder why. I'm going to run away and open up my mind.

I want to shut the door and open up my mind.

Linkin Park - Easier To Run

Something has been taken from deep inside of me. A secret I've kept locked away. No one can ever say.

Wounds so deep they never show. They never go away. Like moving pictures in my head, for years and years they've played.

Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past. Bringing back these memories I wish I didn't have.

Sometimes I think of letting go and never looking back, and never moving forward so there would never be a past.

If I could change I would. Take back the pain I would. Retrace every wrong move that I made I would. If I could, I would take all the same to the grave, I would. Stand up and take the blame I would. If I could take all my shame to the grave.

It's easier to run, replacing this pain with something numb. It's so much easier to go than face all this pain here all alone.

Just washing it aside. All of the helplessness inside. Pretending I don't feel misplaced is so much simpler than change.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 07-24-2017 at 05:38 PM.