Thread: Vinyl Collectors Unite!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Ok Tom Waits fans, of the new remasters which should I buy first? I have no preference on the order I buy them either.

Probably will buy the Orphans trilogy separately record by record over time though.

Edit: I just bought Alice, Real Gone and Bad As Me.

I will buy another one next week!
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 05-31-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Ok Tom Waits fans, of the new remasters which should I buy first? I have no preference on the order I buy them either.

Probably will buy the Orphans trilogy separately record by record over time though.

blood money is pretty great. has some of his only ballads that i really enjoy (i love that whole album).

split cranium - i’m the devil and i’m ok
    their first album was good...this is amazing

brian reitzell - hannibal, season ii, volume ii 2xLP on hemochrome red vinyl

brian reitzell - hannibal, season iii, volume i 2xLP on vanilla sicilian vinyl

why am i so bad at taking pictures of my records? i used to be a photographer. :/
    Last edited by eversonpoe; 06-01-2018 at 06:57 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post

Mule Variations is my personal favorite, but just buy whichever one's you like the most. I'm in the process of buying them all lol. Still just need to pick up Bad As Me, Closing Time, and Nighthawks.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Mule Variations is my personal favorite, but just buy whichever one's you like the most. I'm in the process of buying them all lol. Still just need to pick up Bad As Me, Closing Time, and Nighthawks.
    Real Gone, Bone Machine and Heart Attack and Vine are my favorites but Real Gone is the only one available now so that was an obvious choice.

I’ll pick up Mule Variations or Blood Money next week.