Thread: Justified

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Justified

Season 3 starts January 17. Anyone else excited by the new teasers on FX?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Of course! Can't ever get enough of this show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll never go to Kentucky after watching the show.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Anybody still watching this? The season finale was fantastic. I'm glad this finally hit its stride this season, every season has been good but it was just all over the place sometimes. This season was great all the way through, and that finale is probably my favorite episode of the series so far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah man, I watched this season. I even deemed Tuesdays (or Wednesdays when I caught up on DVR) Wild Turkey night and drank along with them. Love this show and everything about it is so good. All the characters are pretty much ace and the acting is so good, I feel like I'm sitting there in Kentucky. Definitely can't wait for a next season!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Three episodes into the new season. Liking it so far... except for the kid. Maybe not the best idea to cast 20 yo with 0 acting experience (i looked it up) (and Olyphant's IRL daugher btw) to play a 15yo teenager. And the characted itself written pretty badly too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Three episodes into the new season. Liking it so far... except for the kid. Maybe not the best idea to cast 20 yo with 0 acting experience (i looked it up) (and Olyphant's IRL daugher btw) to play a 15yo teenager. And the characted itself written pretty badly too.
    I thought she was pretty funny. Definitely gave Raylan a taste of his own stubbornness.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I really enjoyed the new season and the main villain. A lot disliked it and I don't know why other than the new setting.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I really enjoyed the new season and the main villain. A lot disliked it and I don't know why other than the new setting.
    I really enjoyed the new season. I'm a big Elmore Leonard head & having his kids involved has turned out to be a good thing. After that teaser at the end (I'm not telling!) I definitely want another season.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    I really enjoyed the new season. I'm a big Elmore Leonard head & having his kids involved has turned out to be a good thing. After that teaser at the end (I'm not telling!) I definitely want another season.
    Spoiler: The Boyd escape was a fun watch but it kinda deflated the vicious antagonist they built in Mansell. He was built up to only be quickly disposed by Raylan earlier in the episode. It was a good ending and finish for his character but the return of Boyd made it a bit like an anecdote to the result of Raylan retiring to only inevitably return to duty for Boyd capture. I truly hated Clement Mansell so bravo to Boyd Holbrook for the portrayal, masterfully done (45 underwear scenes and all).

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Spoiler: The Boyd escape was a fun watch but it kinda deflated the vicious antagonist they built in Mansell. He was built up to only be quickly disposed by Raylan earlier in the episode. It was a good ending and finish for his character but the return of Boyd made it a bit like an anecdote to the result of Raylan retiring to only inevitably return to duty for Boyd capture. I truly hated Clement Mansell so bravo to Boyd Holbrook for the portrayal, masterfully done (45 underwear scenes and all).
    the Boyd giveth and the Boyd taketh away.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    For some reason, this line from Sandy pops into my head every so often: "You know, Aruba, Jamaica? Do I have to sing the whole fucking song?"