Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Sexual Abuse Allegations

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Side note, tattoo removal is far more painful than having it put on.
    That's what I've heard. Still, it can't hurt as bad as having Marilyn Manson's stupid fucking face stuck on your thigh or something.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    People who regret getting MM tattoos now

https://www.vice.com/en/article/93wj...H8fBGqa0rX4zIg
    Still relevant:

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    That's what I've heard. Still, it can't hurt as bad as having Marilyn Manson's stupid fucking face stuck on your thigh or something.
    hahahahaha

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Manson on the left, how you’re meant to act in life on the right:

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Side note, tattoo removal is far more painful than having it put on.
    I've heard this for a long time. If I had one I'd have someone cover it up with another tattoo.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Both articles are about Bianca Allaine:

"New Marilyn Manson Accuser To Speak with FBI About Abuse Claims"

https://loudwire.com/new-marilyn-man...-abuse-claims/

"Marilyn Manson Faces Fresh Abuse Allegations from Actress Who Says FBI are Involved"

https://www.nme.com/news/music/maril...volved-2889871

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

(artwork not final)

Hello, all! I am making a track-for-track parody of Antichrist Superstar for charity and I would like your help. I will recreate all songs from the album... but I will replace everything with cat sounds. Of course, this is inspired by Meow the Jewels, but, in this case, even the vocals will be replaced by pure feline excellence. I will make a Bandcamp specifically for the parody and all proceeds from it will go to RAINN.

How you can help (preferrably via PM):
    1) If you have a cat, please send me recordings of it! Meows, purrs, screeches, any sound your cat makes will be useful. It doesn't have to be a perfect recording; even if all you have is a phone, you can use it! I recommend Dolby On, a free app for iOS and Android which can turn recordings from even the crappiest phone mic into professional-sounding greatness.

2) I'd also like to hear your suggestions on track titles with cat puns, e.g. "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" -> "Irrespurrsible Hairy Catthem". If you have puns for the whole track list, send it in and I will cherry-pick my favorites.

Every contributor will get a special thanks mention in the Bandcamp description!

Thank you!

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Manson reddit banned me for calling MM a rapist. App the modus operandi there is to call ERW a gold digger and liar and not diss their precious Brian

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Well, they obviously need their copium intake, because they are in a world of hurt right now. I personally can't be as cynical as you guys. I wouldn't expect everyone to suddenly hate something they loved for years and there are bound to be people whose cognitive dissonance will get the best of them. I mean, in this very thread people defended Trent from the accusations in MM's book the same way MM's reddit drools over MM, just because we love Trent. In reality, we don't know jackshit about what a young, intoxicated Trent may or may not have done, so we pretty much just project our wishful thinkings on reality.

Luckily, there's a court which should be able to set things straights.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Marilyn Manson Sexual Abuse Allegations

Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    Well, they obviously need their copium intake, because they are in a world of hurt right now. I personally can't be as cynical as you guys. I wouldn't expect everyone to suddenly hate something they loved for years and there are bound to be people whose cognitive dissonance will get the best of them. I mean, in this very thread people defended Trent from the accusations in MM's book the same way MM's reddit drools over MM, just because we love Trent. In reality, we don't know jackshit about what a young, intoxicated Trent may or may not have done, so we pretty much just project our wishful thinkings on reality.

Luckily, there's a court which should be able to set things straights.
    are you saying that defending trent is comparable to defending manson? i’ve discussed this with a few people in recovery and just because someone is an addict, it doesn’t make them an abuser. while i guess “we don’t know jack shit”, we do know there are literally NO WOMEN accusing trent of anything at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    are you saying that defending trent is comparable to defending manson? i’ve discussed this with a few people in recovery and just because someone is an addict, it doesn’t make them an abuser. while i guess “we don’t know jack shit”, we do know there are literally NO WOMEN accusing trent of anything at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not at all, but the core reason behind defending them is the same: cognitive dissonance. We are absolutely not comfortable with the idea of something horrific being done by someone we love or adore. Even if we were lifelong friends of theirs, we could still be blindsided, but most of us barely know them to begin with, let alone what they do or did in their private life. An unconscious woman - who may not even know that it actually happened - not pressing charges many years later is not exactly the trump card one would need to try to rationalize why they think it is impossible that it happened. What was interesting in the comments from many pages back is that people tried to rationalize why they refuse to believe that accusation. I think it's perfectly fine to not believe it, but it is a slippery slope when you try to rationalize it despite lacking every critical information about the issue.

And just to be clear, I wouldn't want to cancel Trent if it was true. I find it very disingenious when people are eager to throw all the rocks in the world at someone who did something shitty at some point in their life. The Manson saga is disturbing because it doesn't imply a fuckup, it implies systematic evil. I am convinced that many victims of other people (celebrities or not) would recognize themselves in these stories, and these people may not even thoguht about themselves as victims before.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Ahhhh to be so unfamiliar with the shitshow that is the US judicial system. Jealous.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Ahhhh to be so unfamiliar with the shitshow that is the US judicial system. Jealous.
    Weinstein and Cosby were sentenced, so while it is not a high bar to jump, as their list of horror were quite large, but at least we know these people can be caught. The biggest trump card for Manson I think is that psychological abuse is still kind of in its infancy, and from what I read, most of his wrongdoings came from that.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Not at all, but the core reason behind defending them is the same: cognitive dissonance. We are absolutely not comfortable with the idea of something horrific being done by someone we love or adore. Even if we were lifelong friends of theirs, we could still be blindsided, but most of us barely know them to begin with, let alone what they do or did in their private life. An unconscious woman - who may not even know that it actually happened - not pressing charges many years later is not exactly the trump card one would need to try to rationalize why they think it is impossible that it happened. What was interesting in the comments from many pages back is that people tried to rationalize why they refuse to believe that accusation. I think it's perfectly fine to not believe it, but it is a slippery slope when you try to rationalize it despite lacking every critical information about the issue.

And just to be clear, I wouldn't want to cancel Trent if it was true. I find it very disingenious when people are eager to throw all the rocks in the world at someone who did something shitty at some point in their life. The Manson saga is disturbing because it doesn't imply a fuckup, it implies systematic evil. I am convinced that many victims of other people (celebrities or not) would recognize themselves in these stories, and these people may not even thoguht about themselves as victims before.
    If a victim came forward accusing Trent of emotional or sexual abuse and people in this thread were defending him still, then I might be able to agree with you. That hasn't happened tho. All that's happened was the resurfacing of a 20+ year old passage from a book made up by a shock jock when he was mad at Trent. I feel like the words "critical information" do not describe this book passage because of its source. I have never considered Manson to be credible and I have never bought into his schtick. I don't look at anything Marilyn Manson peddles as the truth. There's nothing he can say about Trent, ERW or his own music will convince me he's genuine. Plus, by only considering this account, you're leaving Trent's denial (then and now) out and he has way more credibility imo. To me, its not so much a slippery slope as it is a fine line. Speculation that Trent could've crossed that line just because he was a drug addict is unfair. Socially convicting him based on Manson rock and roll story (co written by the game guy!) is also unfair. I have no reason not to defend him based on actual facts and events not "critical information" that came from Brian Warner.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    "Alice Cooper Comments on Marilyn Manson Abuse Allegations"

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/al...e-allegations/

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I doubt he was doing any of that shit around Alice Cooper though, same with Sharon Osbourne.

ive just been thinking that both Alice Cooper and Sharon Osbourne used the old fashioned ‘I don’t know what goes on in someone’s bedroom’ which kind of perpetuates this idea of the sanctity of a man and his wife and what goes on behind the scenes is none of our business, which does help perpetuate the problem. Every so often the police in the UK will do an awareness drive that you can call them if you suspect domestic abuse but there’s still the idea that you shouldn’t get involved. When Otep made that comment about her wife having Lindsay Usich call while he was throwing knives at her, but she wouldn’t leave him, why didn’t they call the police?
    Last edited by WorzelG; 03-01-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    ...why didn’t they call the police?
    because often the police can exacerbate situations of abuse. they can simply disbelieve the victim, side with the abuser, or cause the abuser to lash out even more after the police presence has left. the US justice system's conviction rate for abusers is startlingly low because it's such a hard thing to "prove" has happened, particularly when it's psychological abuse. even straight-up cases of rape are often dismissed because of a lack of evidence, and there's a giant backup of "rape kits" that haven't even been processed because they're not seen as a priority by police.

the biggest issue is the misogyny & toxic masculinity that's rampant in our culture that lets men get away with anything and causes people to say women are lying about such things. it also affects abusive situations with couples of any gender combination; a man who is abused by a woman is seen as weak, and don't even get me started on trans folks who are victims of abuse.

essentially the system is set up to allow abusers to get away with it, and the people who are in positions of power to make systemic change happen just don't care enough to act on it.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Also the most likely time that abuse escalates to murder is when the person is trying to leave.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Every time I start to wonder if Johnny Depp is innocent, I come across this video and my opinion changes. This dude is dark af. Him and Manson were into a mean scene. The comment section defending him and lighting up Amber Heard is hilarious. Irony is Depp always hated these fan girls who blindly worshipped him and now they are saving his career....or at least trying to save it

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Weirdly, in the completely shitty comments from Alice Cooper ("I've never seen [a violent streak] in him (Manson)... but what happens in the bedroom is entirely a mystery to me when it comes to Marilyn [laughs]") detour to side-mention that Johnny Depp is also a sweetheart and he just doesn't believe it.

First off... this isn't a "what happens in the bedroom" type of situation. To refer to as that and then laugh is disgusting. This is some guy carving stuff into a woman's stomach, whipping her and electrocuting her wounds, and chasing her around his house with a fucking axe. I'd like to think maybe Alice Cooper is too busy playing golf or something to really have looked into what he's talking about here. This isn't theatrics.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    Every time I start to wonder if Johnny Depp is innocent, I come across this video and my opinion changes. This dude is dark af. Him and Manson were into a mean scene. The comment section defending him and lighting up Amber Heard is hilarious. Irony is Depp always hated these fan girls who blindly worshipped him and now they are saving his career....or at least trying to save it

That's terrifying behavior in the mid/late morning. Imagine what it was like in the evening.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    That's terrifying behavior in the mid/late morning. Imagine what it was like in the evening.
    The Depp/Heard situation is crazy because BOTH of them were abusive, but society discounts abusive behavior from women. I’m an advocate for abused men as well as women. There’s audio evidence of her that’s holy shit kind of abusive and drunk. People around Heard and Depp said the relationship was totally toxic, like “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?” kind of shit. Depp’s employees witnessed Heard being abusive toward Depp, regularly. Depp doesn’t have any other relationships in his history where people came forward and said oh yeah holy shit he’s totally like this; it’s actually been the opposite. There’s been plenty of time and opportunity for any other potential victims to come forward, but they never did. The opposite has been true. This was one instance, discounting any pattern. And the court evidence shows how THAT relationship was two crazy drunks abusing each other because they hated each other and loved each other at the same time. Symbiotic drunk hell. The evidence I saw showed how Heard was deliberately starting fights, was throwing stuff at Depp, and had caused him injuries, etc. He should have left, but he acted like an idiot. She should have left, too. Even the above video is weird; she’s baiting him, he’s drinking in the morning, she’s smirking. They shouldn’t have ever been anywhere near each other. That’s toxic shit. They are BOTH guilty. The court discovery is a total shit show. They’re STILL fighting each other. And nobody else.

But when Manson has like 20 women (and men) coming forward saying yup he’s emotionally and physically abusive and he is a psychopath, that establishes a pattern, a set personality, not a one-off drunken thing in one toxic passive aggressive relationship. It’s a preponderance of evidence indicating he’s criminally abusive.

Ozzy Osbourn once was SO drunk and high, he had psychosis and tried to KILL SHARON. He walked into the room and said “We've come to a decision that you've got to die.” Luckily, Sharon had a panic button on her bedside table and located it and pressed it in time. But that doesn’t make Ozzy an abuser; it means Ozzy needs rehab REALLY bad.

Alice Cooper wouldn’t ever see “violence” from MM; MM would be on his best behavior around Alice, of course. MM idolizes Alice. And Alice is misunderstanding and mischaracterizing what MM is being accused of, here; these aren’t simple domestic violence cases; this is emotional abuse, grooming, sexual abuse, kidnapping, all kinds of shit. I idolized Alice when I was a kid, but he really needed to stay out of this.
    Last edited by allegro; 03-02-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Weinstein and Cosby were sentenced, so while it is not a high bar to jump, as their list of horror were quite large, but at least we know these people can be caught. The biggest trump card for Manson I think is that psychological abuse is still kind of in its infancy, and from what I read, most of his wrongdoings came from that.
    Remember that the vast majority of our criminal system is under state laws.

Each state has its own set of laws and statutes of limitations.

Cosby was arrested and prosecuted in Pennsylvania, only after a prior prosecutor lost his job and a new one stepped in. The prior had refused to prosecute Cosby; the new one indicted Cosby.

Weinstein was indicted and prosecuted in New York.

Manson is allegedly being investigated both in California and in New York, as well as under Federal law.

Domestic Abuse, per statute, in California:

Domestic violence is abuse or threats of abuse when the person being abused and the abuser are or have been in an intimate relationship (married or domestic partners, are dating or used to date, live or lived together, or have a child together). It is also when the abused person and the abusive person are closely related by blood or by marriage.

The domestic violence laws say “abuse” is:

Physically hurting or trying to hurt someone, intentionally or recklessly;
    Sexual assault;
    Making someone reasonably afraid that they or someone else are about to be seriously hurt (like threats or promises to harm someone); OR
    Behavior like harassing, stalking, threatening, or hitting someone; disturbing someone’s peace; or destroying someone’s personal property.
    The physical abuse is not just hitting. Abuse can be kicking, shoving, pushing, pulling hair, throwing things, scaring or following you, or keeping you from freely coming and going. It can even include physical abuse of the family pets.

Also, keep in mind that the abuse in domestic violence does not have to be physical. Abuse can be verbal (spoken), emotional, or psychological. You do not have to be physically hit to be abused. Often, abuse takes many forms, and abusers use a combination of tactics to control and have power over the person being abused.
    Last edited by allegro; 03-01-2021 at 11:26 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Bring on the classic ignorant facepalms....not making a comment on whether Johnny is guilty or not, but i'm sure we have all acted somewhat like that at some stage (and when I say somewhat I don't mean specifically the way he is acting, but acting violently towards inanimate objects as a general thing). If it makes someone guilty for slamming some cupboards in anger then lock me up!

Again, I have no opinion whether Johnny is innocent or not, he probably is to an extent, but a video showing him acting crazy when he's drunk and slamming cupboards doesn't prove shit...except for the theory that he is never angry or violent.
    Last edited by voidnz; 03-02-2021 at 03:27 AM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    I am making a track-for-track parody of Antichrist Superstar for charity and I would like your help. I will recreate all songs from the album... but I will replace everything with cat sounds. Of course, this is inspired by Meow the Jewels, but, in this case, even the vocals will be replaced by pure feline excellence. I will make a Bandcamp specifically for the parody and all proceeds from it will go to RAINN.
    I will be posting further updates on this project on my personal art thread. See you all there! <3

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by voidnz View Post
    Bring on the classic ignorant facepalms....not making a comment on whether Johnny is guilty or not, but i'm sure we have all acted somewhat like that at some stage (and when I say somewhat I don't mean specifically the way he is acting, but acting violently towards inanimate objects as a general thing). If it makes someone guilty for slamming some cupboards in anger then lock me up!

Again, I have no opinion whether Johnny is innocent or not, he probably is to an extent, but a video showing him acting crazy when he's drunk and slamming cupboards doesn't prove shit...except for the theory that he is never angry or violent.
    The thing is, he doesn't seem to be threatening her and she doesn't seem worried or scared at all, but he clearly needs to get to anger management classes.

Also, in the comments people are saying that his mum died, but my dad died a few years ago, I didn't go on a rampage? Parents dying is the natural order of things! People keep trying to excuse Manson with that parents dying thing, its bollocks.

to clarify, if parents die young or leave behind small children then that is tragic, someone who is 40s 50s and their parents die of natural causes, this is just life
    Last edited by WorzelG; 03-02-2021 at 10:18 AM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Johnny hated his mother lmao. Not sure he was too broken up when she died. Not saying he beat the shit out of Amber but when hes downing a bottle of wine in the AM and slamming shit all over the kitchen saying "I'll show you crazy" and all these text messages of his came out where hes saying he wants to fuck her dead body.....Doesn't paint him in the best light..I do find it interesting JD had his life together for years until he started hanging with Manson and then everything went to shit.....Trent bottomed out summer 2000. A couple months after he (briefly) started hanging w Manson again...Coincidence?....I think Manson got off on feeding drug addicts habits. This dude is into some serious mind control shit. When they do the Marilyn Manson movie, Nicolas Cage should play him

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    when they do the Marilyn Manson movie they should cast Josh Saviano (Paul) from The Wonder Years, bring that rumor full circle.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Not saying he beat the shit out of Amber but when hes downing a bottle of wine in the AM and slamming shit all over the kitchen saying "I'll show you crazy"
    ... and she’s recording it, and we don’t see anything leading up to that, and I’m assuming she’s CALLED him “crazy” before this point because he says that. This shows me total alcoholism and a spouse who is recording it. I am not a Depp fan, but I have not seen evidence of anything other than BOTH of them abusing EACH other and BOTH needing REHAB but ESPECIALLY Depp. And Heard needs anger management classes, too.

I do find it interesting JD had his life together for years until
    he and Amber got together.

This isn’t the Johnny Depp thread, dude. Depp obviously is on WAYYY TOO MUCH drugs and alcohol and needs rehab, and if ALICE COOPER can’t see that then Alice needs to be in a nursing home.

Mind control turning people into addicts? Please, give me a break. This is some of the stinkiest drift I’ve ever seen.
    Last edited by allegro; 03-02-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Mind control turning people into addicts? Please, give me a break. This is some of the stinkiest drift I’ve ever seen.
    Its fucking Manson. He's a classic sociopath. I can totally see him intentionally getting addicts to relapse as part of his obsession with control and playing his mind game bullshit. Even Corey Feldman (albeit clown for the most part) said Manson knew he was sober and still was putting cocaine in front of him trying to get him to relapse.