Thread: With Teeth: Tentative Sequence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Senateguard33 View Post
    They'll be in instrumental form though. One of these days we'll get to hear the complete unreleased songs. Was It Worth It? from The Fragile is at the top of my list.
    100% agree. That track was one of those didn't know I needed it until I heard it... really fills a gap for me by adding a more "pop-ish" track to the album. Great companion track to the Big Comedown.

I don't think Trent realizes how much joy releasing something like that would bring to the community.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    100% agree. That track was one of those didn't know I needed it until I heard it... really fills a gap for me by adding a more "pop-ish" track to the album. Great companion track to the Big Comedown.

I don't think Trent realizes how much joy releasing something like that would bring to the community.
    Oh Trent knows.

There is a LOT of money to be made when it comes to the fragile, it's why a deluxe edition was never released and we got a definitive edition AND the deviations instead. There's probably another 2 $80 versions left in the pipeline before we get that $250 "complete" version in 5 years.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 04-01-2020 at 10:11 AM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Oh Trent knows.

There is a LOT of money to be made when it comes to the fragile, it's why a deluxe edition was never released and we got a definitive edition AND the deviations instead. There's probably another 2 $80 versions left in the pipeline before we get that $250 "complete" version in 5 years.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Nice gif, there's an Atticus one to do, too

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

With Teeth: Tentative Sequence (UPDATE: fake upload)

Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Nice gif, there's an Atticus one to do, too
    Be funnier if it was:

Atticus Ross has left.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Hahahaha!

He knows we know.

On May 5, 2005, in the Access section of nin.com, Reznor simply replied with "?" in response to the following fan question: "In the .pdf file for the lyrics to the With Teeth album, there are [sic] appears to be songs listed with lyrics that do not appear on the Dual Disc CD/DVD album. Those songs include "Home," "Message To No One" and "The Life You Didn't Lead". Will these songs be released ever?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Hahahaha!

He knows we know.

On May 5, 2005, in the Access section of nin.com, Reznor simply replied with "?" in response to the following fan question: "In the .pdf file for the lyrics to the With Teeth album, there are [sic] appears to be songs listed with lyrics that do not appear on the Dual Disc CD/DVD album. Those songs include "Home," "Message To No One" and "The Life You Didn't Lead". Will these songs be released ever?"

Has anyone here ever heard the songs
    "Message To No One" and "The Life You Didn't Lead" before? This is the first time I've even heard about them. 🤔😃

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    Has anyone here ever heard the songs
    "Message To No One" and "The Life You Didn't Lead" before? This is the first time I've even heard about them. 🤔😃
    They likely don’t exist as songs:

http://www.nin.wiki/With_Teeth_(halo)#Outtakes

More just additional lyrical ideas, akin to many other songs from the album containing additional unsung lyrics on the lyric poster.

With the exception of The Collector. It’s additional lyrics have been sung live before.