Page 86 of 123 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 3672

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Pre-Sale starts next Friday
    What local time do tickets generally go on sale? 10am, 11am?

I'm going for Leipzig. Booked my hotel tonight. Booked it around Wave Gothic Treffen so I can kill 2 birds with 1 store.
    Considering traveling down to Zurich as well after. Guess I'll see how the ticket buying experience goes.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Zurich is a good option, I don't think tickets will fly that fast over there, but in the end you never know. Usually Switzerland is not that Rammstein heavy from my experience. Been meaning to go to Leipzig for a while now, try to look up a show at UT Connewitz. One of the coolest venues in Europe and maybe something good is on as well while you're there.

Tickets go usually go on sale at 11am CET.

Getting tickets this year was actually the easiest since 10 years for me. Eventim knows what they are doing and there were plenty of left-over tickets as well a couple of days before each show. But yeah, you still have to be pretty fast either way. It's a madhouse every single time...
    Last edited by dlb; 06-27-2019 at 04:44 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Beginning of May is open... hopefully they squeeze some in some of the us festivals!!!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Till and Paul at the 2:24 mark, lmao:
    Last edited by Erneuert; 06-27-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Speaking of Paul, for some reason his face has always reminded me of Deep Roy (the actor who plays all the Oompa Loompas in the Chocolate Factory remake). Can anyone else see that? lol

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Honestly, I don't really get what's going on during Puppe... doesn't matter looking at videos or when I saw it live. But yeah, these small details get pretty lost when you're not standing upfront during this particular show.

Oh man, buddies from work really urge me to go to Tallinn with them, but I have so many other things planned for next year and vacation in Estonia is not one of them. Argh, concert duties...

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Was walking down the street yesterday when somebody was blasting "Weit weg" from their cabrio. And I have to admit, that I really came to like the song by now. It's not the greatest and certainly not by Rammstein terms as it's basically just the synth-melody and a piping hot solo from Richard, but I like the vocal delivery and it's catchyness. Wish they'd swap this with "Was ich liebe" on the setlist...

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Score! It's Berlin 2020 for me. I'll decide on Klagenfurt and Tallinn by Friday and if I'm lucky that's nice, if not, Berlin is safe.

Approx 135€ for FOS... phew, that's a number for rock concert standards around here. Last time in Berlin I paid 65€.
    Last edited by dlb; 07-03-2019 at 04:51 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Ramm-app!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Ramm-app!

I checked it out and it dint seem anything too special.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Pretty useless to have their albums within an app... guess it's fun when you're a LIFAD member, but I will keep it for now in case something fun or special comes up. You never know, but I like the add filmed in Berlin, has a nice touch to it!

One another note: taking a look at the arena names it's sad to see how corporate things have become in the event business. There are rarely any original stadium names anymore, all of it is coquered by Red Bull, Mercedes, Barclaycard etc. What a bummer, but that makes me even happier to attend shows at real historic places rather than future soccer bullshit. Then again, just my two cents... I guess the same applies for the States and Canada as well.
    Last edited by dlb; 07-04-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    One another note: taking a look at the arena names it's sad to see how corporate things have become in the event business. There are rarely any original stadium names anymore, all of it is coquered by Red Bull, Mercedes, Barclaycard etc. What a bummer, but that makes me even happier to attend shows at real historic places rather than future soccer bullshit. Then again, just my two cents... I guess the same applies for the States and Canada as well.
    It's been that way for 20+ years now.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    It's been that way for 20+ years now.
    Yeah it's bad in the states. Places like "smoothie King center" and "seat geek stadium".

DUM AF

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Yeah it's bad in the states. Places like "smoothie King center" and "seat geek stadium".

DUM AF
    The best one I ever saw was the "KFC Yum centre" I almost lost it when i saw that, lol.

But yeah, corporate sponsorship took over all the arena's here in Canada as well. Places used to have cool names, like Edmonton's "Skyreach Centre" is now Rexall Place (Taken after a drug store). It is what it is.

In other news, a whole wack of new shows have been added for multiple nights on the 2020 tour due to "overwhelming" fan-club sale demand. I really wish I cashed in on that fan club train when I had the chance. I fear tonight is going to be an absolute gongshow trying to get regular tickets... Last time I attempted this, I was in a queue for 2 hrs at the eventim site. Going to be a fun night at 2am tonight, lol.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I got a fire zone ticket to Zurich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    Holy smokes man, that was INSANE.

I was in a queue for 1 hr.... ONE HOUR!

God knows how much I paid for this... My receipt says CHF 383.70... sounds expensive... afraid to convert that to Canada dollars lol...
    But... Holy smokes! I finally got a ticket. Going to Switzerland lol.

Tried for 4 shows simultaneously... both in Leipzig and both in Zurich. Day 1 for Leipzig and Zurich in Firefox and Day 2 for each in Chrome.
    I tried all 4 in the same browser originally, and it got mad that I was attempting to buy for multiple shows at once

It would have been nice to make the trip worth it and got tickets for at least another show, but I'm just happy I'll get to see them on this stadium run and with a fire zone section ticket too. Damn.

It's 3am, I think I deserve some sleep now lol.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Ace! I was just about to write you that there still some tickets left for both nights in Zurich. Tried my luck as well but to no avail. Anyway, happy to be in Berlin although it's still a whole year to go.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Whoa, that price.... it's almost 4x of what I paid for Tool + Pumpkins + Dream Theater show in Italy a month ago. And in Switzerland, of all places! Which means the rest of the travel is also much more expensive
    Last edited by fillow; 07-05-2019 at 09:00 AM.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Sheesh but yeah, that's Switzerland for you! Had a great time in St Gallen once, but boy, that tore a hole in my wallet. The only good thing was that we were thrown out of a bar one day and didn't have to pay our 10+ drinks that night.

Surprised some cities are still offering the Front of Stage tickets. I'm really tempted to do Tallinn, but I have difficulties right now to plan vacation a whole year ahead. Talking about first world problems...

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Whoa, that price.... it's almost 4x of what I paid for Tool + Pumpkins + Dream Theater show in Italy a month ago. And in Switzerland, of all places! Which means the rest of the travel is also much more expensive
    Holy smokes... yeah, I just converted it... $505 CDN dollars... damn..... That's one hell of an expensive show... Christ, lol.
    Oh well, we only live once. At least I'll get to see a show in Europe before they water it down for North America in 2021 lol.
    $30 of that is postage to ship the tickets first class international registered mail though. I didn't want to muck around with the cheaper/regular post when it comes to these.
    But still, even without the postage, that's still damn expensive for 2 tickets.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Never thought I'd see Metallica cover Rammstein. Sounded like they didn't even practice it though.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Never thought I'd see Metallica cover Rammstein. Sounded like they didn't even practice it though.
    They've been doing joke one off covers for fun. Most sound like shit but it's amusing.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    You’re welcome.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    You’re welcome.

That would have been PERFECT without fucking Metallica in it. Soooooooooooo fucking good until they showed up.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    If Rammstein plays some US shows next year, I think these would be likely....
    https://www.theprp.com/2019/07/08/ne...lle-festivals/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Here is the UK “tour” tickets on sale friday!

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Drip drip drip, here come further tourdates. It's funny how they play places most people have never heard of and arenas that probably haven't seen a rock show in quite a while.

I was wondering if they really put 60 on a ferry or how do they ship that shit to the UK? I was truly amazed by how quickly they tore down the stage in Munich. 10 minutes after the show was over the arena was already cleared and the first trucks drove into the venue.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Milton Keynes show last Saturday was immense....most spectacular gig I've seen in my 35 years of going to gigs.