Page 33 of 123 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Rammstein

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeviSnuts View Post
    I have a 4:32 min edit of the Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Demo) - would be happy to share.

I also have lots of other demos from LIFAD and Herz
    The low quality version or the high quality version that has yet to surface? If its the latter give me that shit now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    thanks, ive got the strib plus 31 lifad demos, and all the herzeleid demos too. Good stuff, especially the herzeleid demos. id love to here sehnsucht demos someday. maybe someone else is in need?
    Any chance you'd share the demos?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Sure, ill rar em up and dropbox em and get you a link.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks. Very much appreciated.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    pm sent to you

edit: also, did anyone notice that SEVENs website has been heavily updated with RammBoots?
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 08-31-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Can I please get a PM?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    pm sent to you

edit: also, did anyone notice that SEVENs website has been heavily updated with RammBoots?
    Yea I provided him/her with alot of those boots till one day I was kept out of the server completely. No response or whatever. Not a big deal really since all those boots are heavily circulated and not rare. Just thought it was a dick move on their part.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Hmmm.. yeah that is a dick move. They posted here for a week or so, then stopped. Nothing.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Yea, due to that incident I wont be helping out at that large scale and will only up here to share.

but again, nothing rare nor new. But if you guys want a boot or anything let me know and if I have it Ill upload.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Cool thanks man, ill go through what I have and see if there is anything im looking for. Its been awhile since Ive even thought about R+ boots, im not gonna lie

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    It would be nice to know if any of those boots are SDB, since they aren't marked in any way

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    No doubt, that would help alot.

Also, i dint notice until now, but the 1999.06.12 St. Paul, HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WENT TO THAT SHOW! UNREAL!

edit: Im gonna elaborate on this a little bit more. I had just turned 17 a couple months ago, and my friend at the time and I had to beg and plead with our parents to them to let us drive up to the cities for this show. They agreed, but my friends mom ended up insisting on driving us up there, and we stayed at one of her friends houses. What started out as a overnight trip, ended up being a 3 days. The transmission in her car went out and we had to wait while the shop got a new one to fix it. Good memories, lots of stories, and many an hours spent playing Welltris on the PC.

Anyways, as for the show, we showed up 3 hours before the doors opened so we could get right up against the barricade, right in the middle. And we succeed! We had never heard of Mindless Self Indulgence, and boy did they get heckled by the crowd! The other opener was Soulfly, and i was more than familiar with them, being a huge Sepultura nut. I even managed to snag a guitar pick at the end of their set!

As for Rammstein, I had seen them during Korn's Family Values tour the year before, but this was something entirely new! I remember the opening loop for Speil Mit Mir starting up, and they went into the track, and Till sung the first verse, but WTF where is he? All of a sudden, the extra kick drum that they had set up, burst into flames, and Till kicks the stand out from behind and comes out stomping around on stage with his T1000 eye goggles on! Fuckin' most intense thing I had ever seen at that point in my young life. I remember the push of the crowd, especially durning Weisses Fleich and Du Hast, just being almost to the point where i felt like I was going to pass out (this was the 90's still, people still moshed). Add on top of that the flame canisters on stage, and it was hellish! Other notable memories from the show, was Stripped being played up until the end of the first verse (right before the band kicks in) and then just nothing for 2 minutes, then they came back with Du Reischt So Gut. Seeman, Flake's raft came right overhead of me, and Till's heavily accented "vee love you" to the crowd at the end of the show.

Boy am I glad I found a boot of this show, its not too bad quality either. No screamers and decent sound. Anyways, here is a few scans from the show....

My ticket was so faded out, i had to negative it just to make out any of the ink that's left on it!

Still have the flyer too, got it from a Minneapolis record shop early the day of the show. Its flawless still, benefits of keeping everything over the years.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 09-01-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    anyone have any info on this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAMMSTEIN-PU...item35cb492bae

also, I guess my SNVM is the "lower quality" one - didn't know about that new clip

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Lol at the ebay link, thats some funny shit.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I find it funny how it says "Officially Licensed".

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    [FONT=Consolas,'AndaleMonoWT','AndaleMono','LucidaC onsole','LucidaSansTypewriter','DejaVuSansMono','B itstreamVeraSansMono','LiberationMono','NimbusMono L',Monaco,'CourierNew',Courier,monospace]
    Till Lindemann: In stillen Nächten
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Consolas,'AndaleMonoWT','AndaleMono','LucidaC onsole','LucidaSansTypewriter','DejaVuSansMono','B itstreamVeraSansMono','LiberationMono','NimbusMono L',Monaco,'CourierNew',Courier,monospace]Till Lindemann has written poems for over 20 years, of which only a few have become Rammstein songs. Following "Messer", Till's second book of poetry "In stillen Nächten", comes out on October 2nd.

"In stillen Nächten", includes poems that, according to the book’s introduction, "sound like they were scraped from the ice on cold nights", as well as others filled with nostalgia, longing and a sense of intimacy.

The hardcover book contains approx. 160 pages and features illustrations by Matthias Matthies.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Consolas,'AndaleMonoWT','AndaleMono','LucidaC onsole','LucidaSansTypewriter','DejaVuSansMono','B itstreamVeraSansMono','LiberationMono','NimbusMono L',Monaco,'CourierNew',Courier,monospace]
    "In stillen Nächten" is available in the RammsteinShop.
    [/FONT]

©2013 Rammstein

[/FONT][FONT=Consolas,'AndaleMonoWT','AndaleMono','LucidaC onsole','LucidaSansTypewriter','DejaVuSansMono','B itstreamVeraSansMono','LiberationMono','NimbusMono L',Monaco,'CourierNew',Courier,monospace]WWW.RAMMSTEIN.COM[/FONT]

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    The book about Rammstein I wrote chapter for is out:
    http://www.amazon.com/Rammstein-Fire.../dp/0786474637

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    The book about Rammstein I wrote chapter for is out:
    http://www.amazon.com/Rammstein-Fire.../dp/0786474637
    What did you write about?

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    My chapter is called “Rammstein are Laibach for adolescents. Laibach are Rammstein for grown-ups.”
    I wrote it in Berlin last summer. I spent a month listening to Germanic industrial music exclusively, reading books about WWII, and soaking up the atmosphere in Germany. It was one of those times when everything comes together in mysterious ways. Reading this thread helped inspire me too.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rock-Revoluc...-/190929355909

Shit like this make me hate bootleggers.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @Space Suicide , man that was awesome. Ive been in a shitty mood all day until I saw that, thanks.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Has it really been 4 years already since LIFAD came out? sheesh i remember it like yesterday when it seemed like an eternity just waiting for a new studio album after Rosenrot, now it seems we've already just exceeded that amount of time and it hasn't really felt like it, so weird.

Hope it's not too much longer to hear some new stuff.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's been rather quiet on the homefront lately. Not even news from Richard concerning Emigrate. Apart from Till's book...

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    "In stillen Nächten", includes poems that, according to the book’s introduction, "sound like they were scraped from the ice on cold nights",

I love that latter wording/description.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Random Ramm thought - really hope they play Vergiss Uns Nicht live at some point.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Lol I have been waiting for this thread to randomly appear. Everything on the rammstein side is queit.

They really should have not toured so much and work on the possible last record.

I give it another 2 years till they announce something.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    We all must be getting anxious haha. I was just creeping on your profile page earlier wondering why it's been so quiet, Conan.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Down time. Its all it is. They will be at it soon.

I'm really curious as to where the sound, theme, and set direction will go.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I can't believe it's been almost 5 years since LIFAD came out. Time really has gone fast. It seems like that album is still kinda new. For some reason, 5 years for an album is the magic number. Between "The Slip" and "Hesitation Marks" that 5 year period didn't seem too long either. But the TOOL wait... Don't even get me started on that one. Maynard really named the last album appropriately calling it "10,000 days" because that's the length of time it's gonna take them to release a new record.

But yeah, LIFAD still seems like a new album that didn't come out that long ago for some reason. Wonder why certain band/album waits have that effect.
    My 2014 would totally be made if both TOOL and Rammstein released records this year.

Is this the longest wait between Rammstein records? I remember when I got Reise, Reise when it first came out, I said to myself "Just 1 more Rammstein album before you guys call it quits, just 1 more. I'm not ready to see this band quit yet" then Rosenrot came out, and I said the same thing "just one more record, guys. Just one more record!"

I'm at the point where i'm saying that again. I hope they make 1 more record, lol... The guys are getting so goddamn old. I don't see them doing this for much longer. I can sense literally 1 more record and it might be the end of Rammstein.