Page 108 of 123 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 3673

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Catchy as hell! Though I expected more blood and guts. Nothing really shocking apart from some boobage here and there.
    I enjoyed it too, and like you was surprised there wasn't more gore - like Till completely pulling off the sagging part of his face. Paul and especially Flake and Schneider were great - loved Schneider seizing the opportunity to be in the spotlight. Till's half-hearted hammer moves were a bit too close to reality.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    I wonder if there’s a more gore-filled uncensored version?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Not a fan of these singles, enjoyed the last record's much more than these, but the music videos are good. I just love that Rammstein can catch me off-guard with some granny tits.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    I knew Till’s face wrapped in tape reminded me of something. Someone on reddit drew the comparison to this photoshoot: https://64.media.tumblr.com/e560c72f...f470890807.jpg

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    lol at the email:

"Zick Zack" was shot in two days in Warsaw in December 2021 and is directed by Joern Heitmann, who has worked on several Rammstein videos in the past, such as "Sonne" and "Ausländer".

The new Single - Stream and pre-order now! Physical editions are out on 13 April 2022.
    The big Rammstein special issue:
 Get the "Zick Zack" Magazin! 
With stunning extras such as the CD-Single, as well as cool posters, 
and 30 Rammstein stickers! Simply awesome!

The CD and vinyl single covers (and shirts) are very… flamboyant.

Perhaps this is what caused that “paper shortage” with the magazine gimmick? —

“Zick Zack” is the second single of the album "Zeit" and being released as a magazine: The Zick Zack Magazine - Rammstein Special Issue!
    Includes:
    ▪ 32 pages
    ▪ CD (2-track)
    ▪ 6 posters
    ▪ 1 XXL poster
    ▪ 30 exclusive sticker
    The magazine comes shrink wrapped and protected.
    Tracklist:
    1 Zick Zack - 4:04
    2 Zick Zack - RMX by Boys Noize - 4:00

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I pre-ordered the single & magazine. I have to have the "Cringe" Flake sticker and the sunny smile-y pink penis (they really like pink members, don't they?) with the Ramm logo.

Till's lyrics were pretty unsparing in a way that Keine Lust's weren't.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    It's relieving to see I'm not the only one who uses staple guns for facelifts. Fun as hell and purely ridiculous.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    Not a fan of these singles, enjoyed the last record's much more than these, but the music videos are good. I just love that Rammstein can catch me off-guard with some granny tits.
    Yeah, if you compare Zick Zack to Radio (the 'fun', non-serious, second single), Zick Zack pales in comparison. It's good, but Radio was a lot better.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Sounds like the bastard child of Los (Plugged) & Radio.

I really like it once it gets going. 2 for 2 with the new singles so far and really looking forward to the album drop.

The video & promo campaign - just perfect, wacky Rammstein. Not phoning it in, not afraid to poke fun.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Zick Zack isn't doing it for me, nothing exciting going on musically but the video was cool.

So far Zeit was a much better song although maybe not the best first single ever.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    It might just be me, but these new tracks feel a little more true to form than the last record was overall (Deutschland excused). They had a ten year gap between recording with the last one, and to this day there's something about it all that just doesn't gel with me. I really hope that changes one day.

Anyone else wish they'd have stayed with Jacob Hellner for production? The partnership seemed to really bring out that quintessential Rammstein sound. Perhaps my beef with their last album was that change.

Very excited for Zeit to drop though after this. A couple more great singles & videos and we're on to a winner.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    It might just be me, but these new tracks feel a little more true to form than the last record was overall (Deutschland excused). They had a ten year gap between recording with the last one, and to this day there's something about it all that just doesn't gel with me. I really hope that changes one day.

Anyone else wish they'd have stayed with Jacob Hellner for production? The partnership seemed to really bring out that quintessential Rammstein sound. Perhaps my beef with their last album was that change.

Very excited for Zeit to drop though after this. A couple more great singles & videos and we're on to a winner.
    A friend and I were talking about this the other night. One of the main reasons I separate Rammstein from other metal bands is their ability to sound absolutely enormous. Something about the last album felt really thin to me, like when a band plays at a radio station and you can tell they don't have their preferred setup. I felt the same way about Zeit (though it's a softer song, so it's hard to judge), but I agree Zick Zack sounds more along the lines of what I've come to expect from the band.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Apple Music has Boys Noize remix up plus an instrumental version of the remix. Seems like the latter is digital exclusive.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post

It was Hellner's decision to leave I believe.

Maybe Involtini & Van Hoff got the message that the guitar mix was way too low on Untitled.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    It just struck me: there was a third video filmed, in Austria, lederhosen and all. Since Zick Zack was the plastic surgery / ElderBoob video, what on earth is Dicke Titten about??

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    It just struck me: there was a third video filmed, in Austria, lederhosen and all. Since Zick Zack was the plastic surgery / ElderBoob video, what on earth is Dicke Titten about??
    Maybe it’s a scientific look at larger species of the Tit bird. Trick title. Lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Maybe it’s a scientific look at larger species of the Tit bird. Trick title. Lol
    The bird is called 'Meise' in Germany. No double meaning here.

But if I can recommend The Magnetic Fields (they sound not quite like Rammstein), they have explored this idea recently:

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    ^ LOL. All the good ideas are taken.

Maybe it’s about his own fat man-tits?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yes, it probably is about the everyday life and problems of former bodybuilders.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thought from a friend when she watched Zick Zack: is this the director's subtle commentary on the current dynamics of Rammstein? Till's falling apart and Flake has to put him back together again, Richard's mourning his failures, while the rest of the band is doing pretty well without their lead singer. I thought it an interesting take at least.

And she noticed Till's chest hair had either been mascaraed or dyed. It usually looks pretty white.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Richard has failures?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Time lapse of Till's sagging face makeup application.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    ^ lmao at how many times he looked at his phones.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 04-10-2022 at 05:09 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    From the Rammstein Belgium FB:

Rammstein : Zeit - The Atmos Experience!
    Ahead of the band's anticipated eighth studio album, Zeit, Rammstein present a unique listening experience in cinemas worldwide.
    Fans will be able to experience the album in full in Dolby ATMOS the day before the album's official release, comprising music videos and specially commissioned visuals to complement each new song.
    On Thursday, April 28th at 6:30 p.m. you have the chance to experience the new album visually and in the best Dolby Atmos sound in advance.
    There will be music videos for three songs – two of which will be known – a third video will premiere in cinemas that evening.
    The remaining 8 songs are presented with graphics on the screen!
    Belgium: https://kinepolis.be/…/even…/rammstein-zeit-atmos-experience
    France: https://kinepolis.fr/evenem…/rammstein-zeit-atmos-experience
    Germany: https://www.filmwelt-herne.de/…/Rammstein%20ZEIT%2C%20einma…
    Nederland: https://kinepolis.nl/films/rammstein...mos-experience
    USA: https://www.galaxytheatres.com/…/RAMMSTEIN-NEW-ALBUM-LISTEN…
    More countries will be added soon.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    I wonder if it will leak before then?

Do we know what song the third video will be for?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    While it still may be the charmingly titled Dicke Titten, there's been some talk that maybe that was a ruse and it will be another track. Unless there is a leak (Rammexicanos, maybe? They seem to have an insider) I guess we'll find out during the listening party.

Meanwhile an odd little item I found on another website that I'll post in the Lindemann forum.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    How long before the release date of Untitled did it leak, do you recall?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    As far as I can remember there where 4 songs floating around before the release. And the whole record leaked two days before release day. Don't get your hopes up the new one will leak soon as Rammstein don't send out promo material afaik or at least my contacts at Univeral and Sony in Berlin are lying. Hence why the band rather wants to make money with these cinema listening parties. I expect to hear the record around April 25th.