Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
I think at this point he knows it's over, and he's looking for the best way to walk out of the room. He knows the whole conspiracy theory stuff isn't going to fly, and now he just wants to embarrass himself as little as he can so he can launch his TV network or whatever. He knows the president thing is over.

I just hope there's something out there that reminds him, constantly, you're one of only 10 incumbents who lost re-election... you're the only one to lose the popular vote twice, and both times you broke a record there. There's a lot of dumbasses out there that love you, but you know you secretly think they're morons. I want someone to just remind him constantly that he's a loser who lost harder than ANY human being has ever lost, and I hope they never let him forget it.
I want someone to spit in his fucking face one day. Take the hit and get arrested, b/c you'll be a fucking hero to most of the planet.

I also want him to be be found guilty of at least one significant thing, whether it be one of the million things he did while in office, the tax related stuff by the state of NY, or even the civil cases by the women he assaulted. I know he won't ever go to jail, but I want him found guilty for something and to get some sort of punishment. This goes for everyone in his orbit too. They need to be prosecuted for everything. Biden better not get in the way, but he prolly will b/c he fucking sucks too.