Quote Originally Posted by artdeco View Post
Okay, long time ETS lurker and huge The Downward Spiral fan here. For years I've been fascinated with the samples on the album (THX, Aliens, Robot Jox, Leviathan, and even the lesser known ones, like the Elephant Man sample in Ruiner). Well today, I think I found something I'm not sure has ever been mentioned. I was watching the movie Sorcerer (1977, with Roy Scheider), and I heard something familiar. Remember those multitracks released back in the day? There are some very cool, odd sounds going on in the background of March of the Pigs. Well today, I think I found a buried scream. The first part of this quick .wav file linked is from MOTP, and the second brief section is the scream from about 47 minutes into the movie.

https://soundcloud.com/davidww/motp-...-sorcerer-film

-David

EDIT: Sorry if this belongs in one of the "samples" forums. Too dang excited about my little find.
I just listened- and you are 100% right. You can clearly hear those samples in the opening of All The Pigs, All Lined Up as well.
I love finding and contributing as well when it comes to NIN samples. Currently I’m playing with the 5.1 surround multi tracks to make a Ruiner instrumental and I found a scream that sounds like Kevin McAllister from home alone (lmao) but this is a great find- make sure someone puts it up on ninWiki