Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Yellowstone (Paramount Network)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Yellowstone (Paramount Network)

This show is amazing. Beautiful cinematography, fantastic writing and great casting.

Taylor Sheridan of Sicario, Hell or High Water and Wind River fame writes and directs all 10 episodes of the first season. After the 4th episode aired, Paramount greenlit the 2nd season.

Basically True Detective in Montana. Everyone is basically bad. Kelly Reilly IS the most interesting character in the entire show.

Definitely check it out. PLUS the first episode features A Perfect Circle AND Puscifer. Puscifer has shown up in the soundtrack a few times.

Last edited by Reznor2112; 11-09-2021 at 09:14 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    And more Puscifer. Part 1 of the 2-part season finale features Grand Canyon and Green Valley. Taylor Sheridan has a thing for MJK...

That aside. WATCH THIS SHOW.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Forgot I even started this thread...

Has ANYONE watched this show? It has my entire heart. Sooo good.

Season 4 premiered this week.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    What platform is it on?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    What platform is it on?
    Amazon Prime.

Goood stuff so far.
    Last edited by mfte; 11-10-2021 at 07:37 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I want to start this. There's just so much content all the time nowadays. Maybe in the spring.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I really like this show but some part just make no dang sense. Maybe I missed something.

Spoiler: Why would Equity Market Groups ever trust Beth?
    I wonder who tipped off the protestors and then the news? Could it be the person who we hired that has a huge conflict of interest?

Whatever happened to John telling Casey that if Jamie gets them to question that dude in jail about hiring the militia they will be able to trust him?
    I feel that no one has mentioned it since Jamie went to speak with him.

Hugh Dillon...NOOOOOOOooooo!

I wish that this season had more Tom Rainwater in it. He is a great character and it made the show more interesting since he was up against a family of semi-likeable characters with little redeemable qualities. It isn't had to root for the Dutton's when they're going up against MegaCorp.

Did it blow anyone's mind when they found out that the actor who plays Rip was that one guy in Dazed and Confused?
    Last edited by mfte; 12-21-2021 at 08:18 AM.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    I want to start this. There's just so much content all the time nowadays. Maybe in the spring.
    me too.
    The first season is on the ole' server.
    I'll probably go ahead and add the rest.

Also, there's a new one called 1836: A Yellowstone Origin Story or something like that, coming out soon.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    me too.
    The first season is on the ole' server.
    I'll probably go ahead and add the rest.

Also, there's a new one called 1836: A Yellowstone Origin Story or something like that, coming out soon.
    1883. Already streaming on Paramount Plus. Digging it so far (only 2 episodes so far).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post

Did it blow anyone's mind when they found out that the actor who plays Rip was that one guy in Dazed and Confused?
    Yeah he went through a serious transformation. I dug the first couple of seasons. This one has lost its way IMO. It feels like Sheridan is spreading himself too thin with 1883, Ranch 6666 and Mayor of Kingstown. I dig Mayor and 1883, but, it seems Yellowstone has suffered as a result. It's like they keep going off on these side stories for Jimmie, etc., and then go to the main plot as some sort of afterthought.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    My grandma told me about this show over the weekend. We’re gonna start watching it.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    My grandma told me about this show over the weekend. We’re gonna start watching it.
    It's pretty good. Beth sure is my type. She'd use me up & toss me like a piece of garbage. Just like i'm used to haha.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Man, that season 4 finale was definitely not what I was expecting -- not the huge "explosive" ending like last season...a slow burner. But the episode had some nice heart warming moments, I must say.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I fucking knew it! I knew that the character of Rip reminded me of someone!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Looks like Costner bowing out of Yellowstone due to differences with the showrunner has pretty much nuked the entire thing.