Thread: Persecution of Religions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I'm curious as to what @Jaguar 's agenda is here with these posts. The far right obsession with Clinton and Obama gave it away.

Who are you working for?

It's such an underhanded tactic, I would respect these right wingers alot more if they were just honest and said "yes, I'm a xenophobe, racist, and I hate liberals.". But to try to spin it around the way they do, by dividing people, is just down right low.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I'm curious as to what @Jaguar 's agenda is here with these posts. The far right obsession with Clinton and Obama gave it away.

Who are you working for?

It's such an underhanded tactic, I would respect these right wingers alot more if they were just honest and said "yes, I'm a xenophobe, racist, and I hate liberals.". But to try to spin it around the way they do, by dividing people, is just down right low.
    He said he is a Jew whose Synagogue now has to weigh whether or not they should hire armed guards, which means other programs would suffer.

A provocative intro post doesn’t prove an agenda.

A right wing Christian Jew who attends Synagogue? Is this from an 8chan word generator?
    Last edited by allegro; 05-07-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    A right wing Christian Jew who attends Synagogue? Is this from an 8chan word generator?
    A Christian Jew? Heaven forbid. LOL

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I can't even... begin to... what the...

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    LOL LOL my former boss of many years, who grew up Orthodox but then became Reform, used to see “Jews for Jesus” on the streets of the Loop (Chicago) with their signs and it used to work him up to no end, like some kind of overload of cognitive dissonance LOL LOL !!!

(For those wondering: Christianity in Judaism is a total oxymoron and is offensive to the Jewish community.)
    Last edited by allegro; 05-07-2019 at 06:01 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post

Who are you working for?

Actually I'm a centrist. When it comes to morality, I'm very traditional like the right wing. But when it comes to social policies like the poor or the environment, I'm definitely left wing. On most issues, like national defense or economic policy, I'm right in the middle.

As a Jew, I've experience discrimination first hand. I've lived down the street from shootings and attended a synagogue that had been rebuilt after a fire started by a molotov cocktail. I've personally been accosted in the street, and I've been called every vile name in the book.

Because of those experiences, I'm very sensitive to others being discriminated against: different races, women, LGBT, different religions, immigrants, different nationalities, etc. When one of us is discriminated against, all of us are.
    Last edited by Jaguar; 05-07-2019 at 05:40 PM.