I am surprised that this thread never got bumped it being the Wii U release weekend and all. Did anyone get their hands on the new console here?
I managed to get the 8GB console... yeah, I know 8 GB is kinda inferior to the 32, but when you think about it, will 32 GB even be enough space down the road anyway? I am willing to bet that even the 32 is going to need an external HD eventually down the road. And even after 3-4 years of this systems life span, I bet any money that Nintendo is going to release a new and improved super machine, kinda like what they did with the xbox 360.

Buuuut, all that asside (and I am being brief here as I wrote for 15 mins straight only to have ETS crash on me.... and lost 15 mins worth of typing).
The new system is AMAZING!!!! holy smokes is this machine ever wonderful. I was skeptial at first, but wow am I ever impressed. Actually, I can't say I am too skeptical, I haven't really been following the news and reviews on the system. I wanted a pure unknown, unbiased, fresh experience to myself without getting people's positive and negative reviews in my head before playing this, and I think it paid off. I love the new system.

This system is a hell of a lot better and more exciting than the wii launch, especialyl the launch lineup. People say the lineup sucks, but compared to the Wii's launch, this is a million times better. I already have Nintendo land, New super mario bros U, Tank! Tank! Tank and Scribblenauts Unlimited. played Nintendo land for about 5 hrs straight on launch day with my girlfriend and we had so much fun. The thing this this game is you can change up your playing style to get a different experience each time. One person can take on the wiimote in one mode, while another uses the tablet. The commands are different depending what device you use, so if you get sick of using one setup in a game, just trade with another person to use a different set of controls. It's alot of fun and keeps things new and exciting.

I don't remember what other points I made before original post crashed, but I think I can live with that. Anyone else get or play the system? Interested in hearing what others here think about it.