I have loved NIN since the moment I first heard them in 1994. I still cannot believe the depth and totality of Reznor's creativity. I am a 40 year old man, and I still am in awe when I think about all of the different creative avenues he has explored with music, right down to really beautiful album covers.

There are a few things I have always wanted to post about, and I am wondering if anyone else has noticed these, or can offer further insight, in no particular order:

1) Year 1995 [Further Down the Spiral (US version)]: On the song "Erased, Over, Out," is essentially a long noise track without any lyrics. However, if you listen to that track on particular CD players from that era, and if you hit fast forward on that song, you will hear Trent scream "erase me, erase me" over and over again. Trent slowed down "erase me" from eraser to the perfect speed to coincide with a CD fast forward system, so if you do fast forward you will hear his vocals clearly. It's amazing, and I wonder if anyone else discovered this.

2) Year 2000 (Things Falling Apart): On 'Ten Miles High' at about the 3:30 mark you can hear whispering lyrics mixed in with a soul-music sounding sample. Anyone know what is being said within the lyrics or the soul music sample?

3) Year 1994 (The Downward Spiral): At the beginning of 'A Warm Place' you can hear a loop of a man saying something. Does anyone know what the man is saying, or if this might be a sample from somewhere? I think I remember that there was a lot of sampling on that album.

Apologies if any of this is redundant, or if any of it has been posted before. Always wanted to share it.