Thread: Puscifer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Conditions is my favorite album this year! I didn't like much of V is for Vagina. Probably Maynard's worst work to me. (I don't mind people liking the album) I did find C is for EP interesting, but this new album is AWESOME!. Tiny Monsters, Tumbleweeb, Green Valey, awesome. (I might add that I prefer Thirteenth Step over Mer de Noms).

Tiny Monsters is 5:36 on the CD. I don't know where I got the other version....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone else going to the PHX show next Friday?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Okay, so... We hit a HUGE deer on the way to Tulsa. We're both okay, but my car is totaled. I really need a favor though. Does aaanyone know if there are posters at these shows? If so, would anyone be willing to buy one for me if I paid you everything back? My girl was REALLY looking forward to this show, and I want to try to get her something, anything to surprise her.

Can anyone help me out?

Also, it's kinda shallow I guess...but does anyone think that I would be able to get a refund if I was unable to get my tix because of the crash...? Money's tight, so that would really help...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Got my clear vinyl yesterday, looks cooler than I anticipated. Love the overall package and presentation of this one as well.