Thread: Puscifer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfoot View Post
    My friend has looked into it and said that Maynard's wine actually rates pretty well according to a lot of critics. I have no idea specifics on this, but I wouldn't expect him to do it half-assed. Plus I watched Blood Into Wine and he's very passionate about it.
    Exactly. I fear that the guy who called it shit either 1. Isn't old enough to drink or 2. Doesn't drink wine.
    Either is fine, but I wouldn't go around talking about the quality of someone's coke since I'm not a cokehead, y'know?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Exactly. I fear that the guy who called it shit either 1. Isn't old enough to drink or 2. Doesn't drink wine.
    Either is fine, but I wouldn't go around talking about the quality of someone's coke since I'm not a cokehead, y'know?
    Or perhaps I made a joke to coincide with absurd prices to meet the man and I kept the sarcasm throughout? Lighten up, Francis.

(See what I did there?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Or perhaps I made a joke to coincide with absurd prices to meet the man and I kept the sarcasm throughout? Lighten up, Francis.

(See what I did there?)
    What you did there could be a joke because you used a reference we should recognize. Simply calling it "shit-wine" isn't really a joke since that's basically just trashing the quality of it. Plus given the sort of nonsense he sells through Puscifer, your statement still leans toward the side of bitterness than joking the way I read it, no matter what your intent was.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfoot View Post
    What you did there could be a joke because you used a reference we should recognize. Simply calling it "shit-wine" isn't really a joke since that's basically just trashing the quality of it. Plus given the sort of nonsense he sells through Puscifer, your statement still leans toward the side of bitterness than joking the way I read it, no matter what your intent was.
    I guess text yet again doesn't transition tone or emotional thought outputs. Didn't realize a half-assed reply would get so much flak. I know he crafts and takes exceptional consideration in his wine and vineyard endeavors, hence the Puscifer headquartes in Arizona. I've seen the Blood Into Wine documentary.

More or less made an absurd, sarcastic remark about his meet and greet prices and made it snippy sounding. So forgive me.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 12-16-2011 at 03:03 PM.