Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE Song Debut Predictions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm expecting one night in LA to be Broken and then TDS. Back-to-back. That's the whole show.

So, at some point before LA starts, I'm expecting "Heresy", "Ruiner", and "The Downward Spiral".

I'm also predicting "The Fragile" and "Where Is Everybody?".

Crazy outside bets: "10 Miles High" and "Underneath It All".

And...if Trent plays "Sex Dwarf"...I'm buying everyone in this thread an ice cream.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    And...if Trent plays "Sex Dwarf"...I'm buying everyone in this thread an ice cream.
    Posting because I want free ice cream.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    I'm expecting one night in LA to be Broken and then TDS. Back-to-back. That's the whole show.

So, at some point before LA starts, I'm expecting "Heresy", "Ruiner", and "The Downward Spiral".

I'm also predicting "The Fragile" and "Where Is Everybody?".

Crazy outside bets: "10 Miles High" and "Underneath It All".

Has "The Downward Spiral" ever been played outside of the context of the full album? Because if it just popped up in a set that'd be pretty awesome.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loopcloses View Post
    Has "The Downward Spiral" ever been played outside of the context of the full album? Because if it just popped up in a set that'd be pretty awesome.
    Yes, it was a staple of Self Destruct and FDTS in 1994/95 before returning frequently throughout 2009. Per NIN Tour History, it's up to 120 plays.

I'm still trying to figure out how to place my bets... Given how little love HM and WT are getting so far, I'm skeptical their deep cuts will make a dramatic resurgence this late in the tour, though I'd love to be wrong. Decisions, decisions...

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loopcloses View Post
    I saw it twice in The Day (fourteen year old me) between Hurt and Wish both times. And it was, in fact, awesome.