Thread: 2018.10.26 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Aside from missing out on seeing The Perfect Drug on night 1 (FUCK! I sure hope they play it on night 3...), Tonight was amazing! I got the poster and the event specific shirt (though they were surprisingly still available pretty late into the night). I was blown away by the extremely unexpected debut of AATCHB! I recognized the beginning immediately and got the whole song recorded from my position in the center, three people from the rail. I can upload that later if peeps are interested in seeing it...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Aside from missing out on seeing The Perfect Drug on night 1 (FUCK! I sure hope they play it on night 3...), Tonight was amazing! I got the poster and the event specific shirt (though they were surprisingly still available pretty late into the night). I was blown away by the extremely unexpected debut of AATCHB! I recognized the beginning immediately and got the whole song recorded from my position in the center, three people from the rail. I can upload that later if peeps are interested in seeing it...
    I'll speak for everyone and say YES PLEASE we interested!