Yeah, this was an absolutely fantastic show. I'd gone in with the attitude that I'd be happy whatever the hell Trent decided to play, 'cause I don't think you can count on hearing anything specific (other than, like, HLAH and Hurt) at any of these shows, but then TR went on to play practically everything that'd I'd have wanted on an ideal setlist. Went back to the hotel just beyond happy.

Trent had a fun little aside between songs about driving up to the Aragon in the late 80s to see Ministry, and being "right there" (as he pointed down to some incredibly lucky person in the crowd) getting his ass kicked in the gigantic pit. So awesome.

Also, this is probably OFN, but I love that Robin got a chance to rock the tambourine last night (though I forget in which song), full on banging-it-against-your-chest-while-singing style. Wonder if anyone else in the band is vying for the next tambourine slot.

Agreed that JMC was awesome, too - I'm actually not super familiar with them, and I only made it to the venue halfway through their set (work was not cooperating yesterday and I ended up needing to be all the way up in Green Bay during the day -- so much for plans to get there super early and try to get something close to the rail) but what I saw was super enjoyable.

Anyway, yeah, fantastic set, great crowd (at least where I was), met some awesome folks. Well worth the tickets and the hotel and the driving. I'm eagerly awaiting hearing about the setlists for the next few nights, should be mad. (Alas, the Thursday show was the only one I was able to make this time around.)