Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
Holy shit. I was getting antsy checking setlist.fm and seeing “oh har har, someone put the Broken tracklist as a placeholder.”

I am IMMEASURABLY HYPE for the rest of this tour. I HAVE to make all three night in a Chicago happen now.

I was discussing that with a coworker today actually. It’s probably entirely wishful thinking, but given NIN’s past touring habits and the number of cities being hit this time around, I kind of have a gut feeling that we’ll be seeing more shows announced for next year.

Then again, the VERY first night I saw NIN live, we got back to our hotel and when I opened up my laptop, they’d announced the second leg of the LITS tour, so maybe now I’m spoiled into always thinking there will be more dates announced mid-tour, heh.
Totally hear ya on the Chicago thing. I had finally just talked myself out of the idea of being on the hunt for the Saturday tickets since that was going to be the only one that worked for me schedule wise ... but this has me so hyped.

Hopefully if 2019 for sure brings more tour dates ... we'll get something a little closer our way.