Thread: With Teeth Camera

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

With Teeth Camera

I figure someone here might get a kick out of this. I was working at a camera store for a few years and whenever anyone had a broken camera it usually ended up in my hands. I had a tendency to put more effort into fixing cameras than my counterparts at the time. Anyways, someone came in with a camera which was absolutely destroyed for their purposes, but I have gotten a ridiculous amount of joy out of. The sensor on the camera must be damaged in such a way that the resulting pictures look like something from the With Teeth Era on acid. It's a gigantic pain in the ass to get to work sometimes, usually requiring restarting, putting pressure in just the right spots, and removing the battery before it breaks even more, but I think it's worth it. After shooting these photos they usually look mostly purple with a few lines of color randomly appearing, later I edit them to change the color, possibly crop them a bit. No other editing is done besides that. Created a section on my website dedicated to it.
    Last edited by ThinkIcouldburn; 01-04-2022 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Fixed link