First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your health problems and hope that you feel better. Really was not trying to start shit.

Secondly...*sigh*...I have to address this.

Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
his "OH MY GOD, THE BILLIONAIRE FASCISM IS COMING" post
You can mock my opinions and exaggerate their contents all you want (this is such an aggressive mischaracterization of my original post that at this point I'm thinking that you're actively trying to miss the point), but that being concerned with Bloomberg potentially being the Democratic candidate is, to you, alarmist and ignorant says more about you than me. Obviously political powers in this country go beyond the executive branch (like the Senate, which, you know, Bloomberg helped keep Republican with his cash), and your implicit determination that I'm too ignorant to understand that because I'm concerned with the presidential candidate nomination process (which has broad, fairly obvious political implications on down the ballot races - good luck with turnout if Bloomberg's the candidate) is honestly obnoxious and condescending. For the record, I've donated generously to my district's primary challenger and am invested in seeing our horrible incumbent removed but frankly, I don't feel like I should have to detail my political contributions for my opinion to be considered to have any value.

I said a Bloomberg nomination would end the party - it wouldn't destroy the system so much as prove it's already broken.