I thought I had gone deaf because I could hardly hear any high sounds. Afterwards my friend reassured me that there was nothing wrong with my hearing, the sound was just very bad. An overall great experience. I can't give everything away made me cry. Loved all the new tracks, wasn't a big fan of God break down the door but now I am an absolute lover of the track. Robin singing, erm ... okay ... I was a little confused but admit: I liked it. Survivalism: oh yeah! And yes, all those new tracks are fucking fast. Was very happy they played the new tracks, always a delight discovering them when they are being played live. Reptile, anytime, anywhere, anyplace. The day the world went away, looking down on the stage: a bit of male band bonding. The hand that feeds: a lot of people aren't too keen on the track but ... it's just a boat. Atmosphere at the venue was great, lost of people had friends scattered all over the Hall but I think everybody was bonding in their own little box with strangers. Only downside: I was looking forward to sitting down at tier 1 and just sit and enjoy. Two guys in front of me were standing up and spoiling my view and forcing all the others to stand up too They were the only two standing up constantly at tier 1. It's okay to stand up and go crazy during a couple of tracks but have some consideration for other people.