Just came home from the theater. Loved the movie much more than Spectre (that I just watched a week ago for the first time to catch up) and QoS, but not as much as CR and Skyfall. Skyfall is my #1 Craig-era film, but it's mostly because of Judi Dench.

So many thoughts. Let me write some down before I forget.

Spoiler:
The ending theme (and a line they utilized in the script a bunch of times) is 'We Have All the Time in the World' - which was also an ending theme in On Her Majesty's Secret Service, a film where Bond's new wife dies at the end but he survives. (Tables have turned this time around). The orchestral intro of the song actually fooled me for a few moments as I thought it was 'You Only Live Twice', referencing that Bond survived.

The kid looked bored AF throughout all her scenes. Couldn't they cast a different one, that would at least show some signs of life? Fear or excitement from all the action, scary people with guns, explosions? C'mon.

Was there a nod to gunbarrel sequence during Bond's walk through a circular tunnel at the end mission? He turns and shoots exactly like he does in the gunbarrels. There also a long segment which looked like a FPS game adaptation done right.

Bond's watch blasted the henchman's electronic eye, but no damage to his earpiece which was almost the same distance away? Okay.

Ana de Armas shined and I totally expected her to return later in the movie (to avenge Felix perhaps?) I also thought that that entire segment she was in looked more like Mr & Mrs Smith rather than 007 movie.

Rami Malek somehow looked much younger than Lea Seydoux even with his makeup, although he's supposed to be what, at least 10-15 years older than her, based on the flashback scene? (He's only 4 years older in real life).

Loved Blofeld in this film more than his role in Spectre somehow.

Couldn't help but think that Norway car chase looked like super expensive Toyota/Range Rover ad.