Mute Records confirmed that Fever Ray will tour in 2018! I can't help but wonder if they will rework older material (similarly to the silent shout/sth tours) to fit in with the new stuff? Will any of the older FR "characters" or costumes come back or will it all be new? Will she have a proper band like back in '08?

"Wanna Sip" has been a grower for me. its a good track, and i like it more on every listen (and hope they play it live next year), but compared to past dreijer album openers it is a weaker track. as a album opener compared to heartbeats, if i had a heart, silent shout etc. i feel like i remember hearing those songs for the first time more or less, and having my mind blown at the time!

"Mustn't Hurry" is some straight 2008-10 era magic brought back to life in my brain and ears. its magic. i am glad we got at least one track that is so similar to the first album

"A Part of Us" a cool collaboration, and i think this may be my favorite chorus on the album right now: i dig/i plant/a walnut tree/i pour a lot of water on. fever ray lyrics on a song that reminds me of the knife

"Falling" is a really great slow burner thats best on headphones or loud speakers! kind of reminds me shaking the habitual

"IDK About You" i really love karin's vocal delivery on here. another track i didn't appreciate until listen 4 or 5, this tracks sounds very deep cuts to me and would fit in easily with is it medicine, and listen now

"This Country" amazing. play it loud. dance to it with your friends and lovers!

"The Plunge" this one feels like a cousin to the captain, but it likes to move, and there is nothing wrong with that! i can really imagine this one being played live on the 06 silent shout tour

"To the Moon and Back" still diggin' on this track! an unlikely lead single for fever ray that sounds more like the knife's shaking the habitual

"Red Trails" a immediate stand out for me, very powerful and it feels very fever ray without sounding too close to album one. i would take a whole album of this: fever ray with strings. the "setting the snow on fire" lyric directly harkens back to album one and karin's vocals kill me!. this is one of the best tracks on the album imo. been on repeat a lot

"An Itch" my least favorite at the moment, not that i don't like it. i like this track, but not in this context. i think its a really weird choice to put this track where it is on the album idk

"Mama's Hand" great album closer, and it fits greatly in with the older material or silent shout