Thread: Add Violence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    This really needs to be updated in 2018 with an entire cock reference.
    Does it, though? I don't mean to be the fun police here, BUT the whole "entire cock" thing is PLAYED OUT, if you ask me. Especially on the Facebook NIN group that I'm a member of. It got really stupid, really fast. So much so, in fact, that I had to unfollow the group because my news feed was just PACKED with the constant stream of lame, low-effort memes that weren't even funny 95% of the time. It's not even an inside joke that only ETS users know about, thanks to Consequence of Sound and Spin. It just seems like low-hanging fruit at this point. Low-hanging fruit that everybody's already taken a bite out of. </rant>

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Does it, though? I don't mean to be the fun police here, BUT the whole "entire cock" thing is PLAYED OUT, if you ask me. Especially on the Facebook NIN group that I'm a member of. It got really stupid, really fast. So much so, in fact, that I had to unfollow the group because my news feed was just PACKED with the constant stream of lame, low-effort memes that weren't even funny 95% of the time. It's not even an inside joke that only ETS users know about, thanks to Consequence of Sound and Spin. It just seems like low-hanging fruit at this point. Low-hanging fruit that everybody's already taken a bite out of. </rant>
    Yeah, at least the cocksucking chicken wing thing has some weird blog to go with it