Thread: (Real) Lights In The Sky

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Not saying you do specifically. As for the videos posted above, the "Area 51" guy was an admitted hoax (and sampled by The Faceless). I'm not not seeing these things in the videos, but c'mon. Things falling from the sky? Could easily be space junk or meteors (meteoroid?) entering the atmosphere. Floating orbs? A lit drone. Those things flying upward with huge tails? Government experimentation (weapons, rockets, etc.). Just because it's weird doesn't make it alien. Not saying there isn't alien life, but if it were that readily apparent I think we'd see some trustworthy people come forward with some info instead of a bunch of clips (from Fox News...really?) uploaded to Info Wars or whatever.
    Dude, i never said they were aliens. In fact, the first thing i said was that "i don't know if i believe in aliens visiting earth."
    annnnnd i didn't post a video about the Art Bell show caller.

Tell me what that norway spiral is.

My point is that these things are happening on a massive scale and being witnessed and captured by shitloads of people.

And my money is on holographic projection (as in weapons testing,) not aliens. My second theory is interdimensional "bleedthrough."

But, dude. I already said all that shit.

"Personally, i don't think they have anything to do with aliens, and as a matter of fact, they might fit very neatly into the realm of science."
    (that's from the eighth post in this thread.)

I strongly doubt that they are aliens, but they ARE very bizarre, interesting, and potentially frightening.
    Last edited by elevenism; 12-07-2015 at 05:46 PM.