Thread: (Real) Lights In The Sky

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Okay you can't just post crazy shit like this without links. I feel a good late-night wikipedia rabbit hole coming up.
    Oh man. @theimage13 , a GREAT place to start with the disinformation stuff is a documentary called Mirage Men. It WAS on Netflix. It will blow your mind.

Here, too, is an interesting story about alleged disinformation agent Richard Doty. I might have misremembered when saying the information was declassified: I think it's more like corroborated.
    But it's fairly convincing and makes perfect sense. Another interesting thing to research is the history of projects Grudge, Sign and Blue book and the attitudes of those running the programs as well as the (sometimes internal) criticisms leveled at said programs.

As for the holographic projection pysop plans, here's an old story about It from the Washington Post.
    Last edited by elevenism; 08-31-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That WaPo article seems so well written and informative compared to the dribble brainless garbage you'll get today ... and to think this came from the washington post ...