Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Baphomette View Post
    Yeah, that's not typical bipolar behavior. Schizophrenia possibly but it still doesn't explain how she got inside the water tank.
    Bipolar disorder doesn't make it to where you can get through locked doors with alarms on them or get into shit that workers have to use tools to cut open to remove your dead body.
    Bipolar disorder doesn't make a 5 ft or so tall woman of 100-120 lbs able to scale a sheer steel cylinder that is mounted on large concrete blocks and is eight feet tall, then open a heavy ass lid, then lower herself down into the tank and CLOSE the lid, a feat that would have been insanely difficult if not impossible according to the September issue of The Daily Maverick. I think ( i HOPE) @theimage13 just watched the elevator video and doesn't know the story.
    I am fairly offended, as someone who has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder for 30 years.

I would hate to think that if i died a mysterious and tragic death and no one had ANY fucking idea how i died, that people would say "Ha! Didn't you hear? He had BIPOLAR DISORDER! Mystery my ass!"

The whole bipolar issue REALLY pisses me off in this case.
    The police couldn't solve the case, so they ruled it an accidental drowning (with bipolar disorder as a "significant factor.")
    Obviously, they just needed SOMETHING to write down.
    It doesn't make any sense at all to include a fucking MENTAL disorder as part of the PHYSICAL cause of death.
    That's like a death certificate that says MURDER...Coprophagia (feces-eating disorder.) important to note.

Whatever happened, i don't think it was a fucking accidental drowning.
    Last edited by elevenism; 08-03-2015 at 05:46 AM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    EMOTIONAL disorder
    Bipolar disorder is not an emotional disorder. It's a mental disorder. Very different.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    fixed.
    @Ryan is this creepy ass shit haunting you like it did me?

i DO have a theory that doesn't involve the supernatural though. it's not very plausible but it's possible.
    Last edited by elevenism; 08-03-2015 at 05:47 AM.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    fixed.
    @Ryan is this creepy ass shit haunting you like it did me?

i DO have a theory that doesn't involve the supernatural though. it's not very plausible but it's possible.
    Yeah I can't stop thinking about it haha

what is your theory?