Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    ^ Amazon says Dec.31st.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruised View Post
    ^ Amazon says Dec.31st.
    That's the default "we don't know" date for upcoming merch on Amazon. I'm pretty sure Sony said November back when they first had their unveiling.

Regarding Final Fantasy XV... it's confusing because of the title I guess. Originally, FF Versus XIII was intended to be part of this three game launch with XIII, Versus, and a PSP game that was originally called FF Agito and was later rebranded as Type-0 and not released outside of Japan. Anyway, the original teaser trailer for Versus was shown 7 or 8 years ago just as the PS3 was launching. The only original connection between the games was that I guess they were supposed to be set in the same world. That's been changed I think, and at this point there's really no connection at all, and people really don't know much about it. Up until today, a lot of people assumed it was vaporware.

I think it's a good move to change the title to XV and simplify things. Honestly, this has been my most wanted game since the first gameplay trailer. It looks incredible, and I'm glad it's finally coming out.

some extra info. apparently the PS4 will also ship with a 500 gig HDD
    Last edited by Jinsai; 06-11-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruised View Post
    ^ Amazon says Dec.31st.
    That is a placeholder date. They do this with lots of things.

Also specs have just been announced: 500GB HD comes with a headset, doesn't come with the camera thing. Which also i guess means it doesn't need the camera to be on all the time.